1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for...

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by cazten, Oct 19, 2006.

1. cazten

cazten Slug Club Member

Hey guys looking for a fic a read I couple years ago. However i dont remember too much (which is why im looking to re-read) so hopefully you can make sense of what i do remember.

I know Harry was turned vampire somehow, and had some kind of small OC romance with another vampire. I think she might have been a princess? Or daughter of someone high up the food chain.

Alot was still happening at Hogwarts dont think it was super independent. I remeber a couple scenes with Harry and the girl chatting on Hogwarts roofs. If im not mistaken she had wings, dont remeber about Harry though.

The MOST remerable thing i have is "The Wash". The Wash was some kind of magical creature safe haven which included vampires, centaurs, unicorns, werewolves, ect. It was a true operating city if i remeber corectly, and Harry was healed by a centaur there. I forget how he was injured though.

Thats about all i got, hopefully someone knows what im talking about. I checked the Library pretty well but its posible i missed it. Ive been going through everything i could in there lately to find old fics to re-read.

2. Mercenary

Mercenary Snake Eater

Edit: delete this, I didnt say anything useful

3. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    What you say about the fics rings a few bells, but I don't remember the name, sorry.