1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned Darkly Treacherous by xxlostdreamerxz - PG13

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Anonymous, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Title: Darkly Treacherous
    Author: xxlostdreamerxz
    Genre: Action Adventure/ Angst.
    Pairings: None
    Rating: T(PG13)
    Summary: At the age of 5, Harry Potter lived a life of seclusion and neglect. His parents, Lily and James Potter, were famed Aurors in their time; however, when a prophecy was made...and interpreted wrong...things got out of hand. Voldemort kidnapped Harry, and decided to make him his dark heir. Harry, felt hurt at his parent's neglect and steadfast held on to his only bridge of safety...Voldemort. However, Harry was not made to follow the dark path, and eventually has to choose during his 6th year at Hogwarts, between the Light or the Dark.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2016398/1/

A/N: In every light, there is darkness... :twisted:

2. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

this is a good one

3. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Ahh.. i remember this one.. i aint checked it in quite a while... but i did like it the last time i read it... very good!

4. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

This story is intresting but the updates are really slow.

5. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

I don't like the way that all fics in this genre make Harry turn out to be a fucking tool by reconciling with his parents and little bitch of a brother and turning to the light. To Hell with that garbage. There needs to be one where he kills the brother right in front of Lily and James or something. Or better, roasting him alive and then putting his parents under Imperius and forcing them to eat him. Hey, that's a damned good idea. I think it will be employed either on James and Lily or on the Dursleys in a future fic of mine. Back on topic, just by Harry's personality in this story, I'm pretty sure that it will end up being no different.

6. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

You can't know the fact that Voldemort begins to like Harry is a step further away from the clichè, where he is just a tool.

7. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

FUcking hate reconciliation. For some reason fanfic authors feel that if someone wrongs you, and they regret it later, you MUST forgive them.

FUCK THAT!!

Petunia: I am sorry I was mean to you all those years Harry. I should have stood up to Vernon. :Looks at him with teary eyes:

Harry: Its all right, Aunt Petunia. I understand :reaches out and grasps her hand:

Petunia: Harry I ... I

Harry: Its all right, AUnt. I know you're sorry, and I love you too.

Me: :pulls out Machine gun, and kills Harry, Petunia, and author: :twisted:

(I actually read this shitty dialogue somewhere)

8. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Yes, it's decided. I'm going to do Harry as the evil apprentice of Voldemort, as soon as I get this blasted term paper sent in and the next Prince of Darkness posted. And fuck no, there will be no reconciliation. James and Lily won't matter because they get killed by Voldemort in 1981 as in canon, but damned if Harry is going to love his brother after the bastard gets all the fame and glory.

9. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

Can't wait.

10. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

YES!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

11. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i agree

12. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

w00t!

13. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

i never read a finished fic lke this one can anyone link one please?

14. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I havnt either. Half the time he doesnt even get old enough to do anything. I get pissed off at the ones where he goes to Hogwarts when he's ten. He shouldnt go at all but if he does go, it shouldnt be until he's at least 16-17 years old so shit actually happens!

15. ChuckDaTruck

ChuckDaTruck Overlord

THis story is majorly disappointing.

16. LT2000 i lke you wat of thort I do I do! ChuckDaTruck the story ant that bad BUT you realy read Shit like that god help your soul! IndoGhost when you mean that link you what is it one verry simler to this one or just a dark harry? by the way the summery is messed up

-At the age of 5, Harry Potter lived a life of seclusion and neglect. His parents, Lily and James Potter, were famed Aurors in their time; however, when a prophecy was made...and interpreted wrong...things got out of hand. Voldemort kidnapped Harry, and decided to make him his dark heir. Harry, felt hurt at his parent's neglect and steadfast held on to his only bridge of safety...Voldemort. However, Harry was not made to follow the dark path, and eventually has to choose during his 6th year at Hogwarts, between the Light or the Dark.-

^that is not the realy summery this isV

What if Harry grew up neglected by his parents? What if he had been kidnaped by Voldemort and raised as his dark heir? Read and find out!

so yea the hole six year thing was not in it in fact where did you get that summery :?: the real one is totaly difrunt

17. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I have no idea what half of that post just said... I think you need a beta. Yes, thats right. A beta for your posts. They are that bad.

Now... dont go telling people they are wrong about something like this. If they dont like it then thats their opinion. And dont bump threads that are over six and a half months old with something like that!

That summary that was posted before hand is probably an older one.

18. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Someone set us up teh bomb! All your base are belong to us!

Oddly enough.. a half assed translation still reads more clearly then that post

19. Ivy_Snowe

Ivy_Snowe Second Year

Um, MidKnight...where the hell is that quote from? I can't remember...oh and to go along with this thread, that fic was a serious piecer, in no way should Harry ever reconcile with those bastards. Hurt the bitches and make em cry, then hurt them some more. Revenge is good.

20. Randeemy

Randeemy Headmaster DLP Supporter

There are a 2 things i want...

1: an update

2:For harry to meet his parents, and kill one of them...