1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

a FANTASTIC site. GO 2 it NOW!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anonymous, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

I agree, I've seen this site before, as well as the similar essays that used to be on Lexicon, and it's what inspired me to write a indepth backstory explaining what happened during all the missing times Rowling never bothers to go into.

All the essays here are worth a read.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Midknight, Have you read it since this Halloween (about a week ago)?

He did all new shit and incorporated Half-Blood Prince into it (he didn't like it either!!!) :D

Anyway, check it out. He also wrote a whole new batch of essays as well. So GO THERE!!

4. Midknight

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Also, read his article on Dumbledore especially. ITs REALLY good, and gives a FANTASTIC characterization of him. Also good is the first article on Snape (DOuble-0 Sevvie Section. All articles in this section are great though.

Also read the ones on Hermione, Pettigrew, "Endgame" and "Raiders of the Last Horcrux" (the last two regarding book 6, Raiders is especially good). Other than those, read them all eventually as ALL are truly fantastic and are exceedingly worthy of the time and energy you'll put into them. Certainly more so than a bunch of TERRIBLE fanfics I've read..

6. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

For some reason my computer is being stupid and wont let me visit that site... *sigh*

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

go 2 a library or something. It is REALLY the best site for Harry Potter Analysis on the web.

8. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

To be honest, while I see the validity of many of the essays, I disagree with the concept of them. Generally people read an essay like that and just accept it. I prefer to form my own opinions first; then read the essays.

9. Midknight

I agree, some of them are just waaaaay off base, and go against anything that could happen in canon (a super, or at least fairly strong Pettigrew being one of them) but they are good reads

10. Demon God of Chaos

Demon God of Chaos Seventh Year

it's good...

presents a different opinion on HBP and all those other things that aren't really clear