1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Mimicing the Fangirl

Discussion in 'Flash and Spam Games' started by Kai Shek, Dec 29, 2006.

1. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

Ever want to put yourself in the mind of an average fangirl? no, probably not. Ever want to create your own story that would give the fangirls a dose of there own medicine? no, you'd probably be torturing yourself.

Anyway, this thread, I created in order for us to create our own summaries that would probably be in the top five on an average fangirls website.

Ill start...

Darker than life..

Harry Potter grew up with his relatives, and just got his Hogwarts letter. The only difference is... he's black. Follow Harry as he goes through diversity at Hogwarts, has trouble making friends, and talks ghetto even if he grew up in a white household. Slash, of course.

This is just for laughs. Comon guys, don't be afraid. Put yourself in the mindset of a 13 year old horny girl for only a moment, and you will be writing summaries as fangirlish as this one.

I don't remember seeing a thread like this, but if there is, point me to it please.

2. Dark Lord Rostam

Dark Lord Rostam Button La Famiglia Midknight

In that thing you call a closet. Better watch out,
    Harry has always been abused. His Uncle has just raped him, when his savior found his broken body. Follow Harry as he adjusts to his new life in...MALFOY MANOR. Lucius/Harry, Draco/Harry, Lucius/Draco/Harry. Cutting!Harry, Goth!Draco, Nice!Lucius.

3. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

You sure you didn't copy that? I could have sworn I've seen a dozen with that exact summary :)

4. Dark Lord Rostam

Yeah, completely made up. Unfortunately...the basis of that summary is every fangirl summary everywhere.

5. Wisdom's Mountain

Wisdom's Mountain Sixth Year

You forgot the Harry/Draco/Lucius/Dobby foursome that no MalfoyManor!Harry fic is complete without.

6. Moloch

Moloch Groundskeeper

Harry has just been home after his 2nd year and raped by his uncle. Snape caught hiom freeing Dobby and was impressed so he saved him. Watch as Harry adapts to his new life with two new lovers! Dobby/Harry, Snape/Harry, Dobby/Snape/Harry, Mentor!Snape, Bondage!Dobby.

7. Wisdom's Mountain

Wisdom's Mountain Sixth Year

When the entire Wizarding World betrays Harry, who will comfort him? Sometimes happiness comes from unlikely places. Harry/Crabbe/Goyle, Mentor!Snape and H/LV by teh end. Reveiw plzzzzzz!

8. Hesuse Christe

Hesuse Christe First Year

The mystery of self insertion by OMGLOL!!!!!!!!!11111111

a mystrius girl with pink hair appers @ hogwars nd show tthat snape is harys father. caus he raped his mother. but mayb hary wants to be rap 2. slash mprec severitus slash

Fiction Rated: T - English - Romance published 13-2-07 updated 4-22-05 word count 160 chapters 211 reviews 6

Last edited: Dec 29, 2006
  9. Master Slytherin

Master Slytherin Headmaster

I'm gonna go ahead and put this in the 'Games' section...

10. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

Might as well.

His godfather dead, Harry decides that life isn't worth living. The problem comes when he bleeds out and still isn't dead. Petunia, realizing what he was trying to do, sends him to counciling cuz she cares now. Harry seeks shelter in the arms of every villan in the story (except the females, of course). Depressed!Harry. Zombie!Harry. Slash.

Actually...

Zombie!Harry sounds kind of cool.

11. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

I don't think you guys got what I was trying to do...

Yes, fangirls do have horrible spelling, and bad cliches, but I was trying to get some strange, new ideas that could become popular to the common fangirl.

I have never seen a story that has to do with Harry being black, and don't want to. But I can easily see it becoming popular to fangirls who love that strange junk.

Anyway, I wasn't looking for summaries that could possibly exist out there, But strange ideas that would only work for a fangirl, and that anyone else wouldn't read.

I probably should have explained a little better in the first post... my bad.

12. Dark Lord Rostam

Something like this?

Harry was castrated while he was young. After escaping he tried to act like a women, so he would never have to show anyone he had no dick anymore. It worked for years, until oneday a man with a hooked nose decided he wanted this "women" Harry. Watch as Harry tries to confront his past, and his sexuality.

13. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

Yes, exactly like that. I can proudly say that I have never, ever seen a story fitting anything close to that summary.

14. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

There's something wrong with your brain Rostam.

And Zombie!Harry is different. Harry in counseling isn't common either.

15. Kai Shek

Kai Shek Supreme Mugwump

Well, yes, Zombie!Harry is decently original, but maybe a different way of giving him that aspect, that would still be fangirl all the way.

Plus the way you wrote the summary, it was sarcastic in everyway. Come on, how about some serious fangirl stories, if they exist.

16. The Dark Lord Squash

The Dark Lord Squash Denarii Host

Join Harry Potter as he travels to the magical school of Hogwarts, only in this version he’s Jewish. Watch Harry as he travels all around the school as he tries to steal everyone’s money. Can Harry overcome racial diversity and achieve his goal of becoming the worlds greatest investment banker. Will be Harry/Draco in later chapters.

17. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

the main villian is mel gibson

http://media.thetartca******/pictures/funny/evil%20mel%20gibson.jpg

18. DarthBill

DarthBill The Chosen One

I tried to be serious, but I just couldn't. It's like saying "George Bush writes all his own speeches" with a straight face. Some people can, but I can't.

19. Krull

Krull Denarii Host

Hmmmmm.....ok

this is me in preteen fangirl mode

Last edited: Dec 30, 2006
  20. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

*points to Potter Tradition of Red*