1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Top Gear

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV shows' started by Spacks, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

Top Gear is quite possibly the most knowledgable-yet-not-piss-boring car show to ever be produced.
    The hosts, Jeremy, Richard (Hamster) and James (Captain Slow) are fuckin' hilarious and know a shitload about cars. Their antics are unique and a sight to remember.

Below is a sample of genius.

Behold!

A stretch convertible!

[​IMG]

and check out the stretch Fiat Panda

[​IMG]

and now a Saab 9000 and an Alfa Romeo 164 combined together. (They both work too o_O)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
  2. InfernoCannon

InfernoCannon Seventh Year

The challenges are just hilarious. Especially when they have different views on the cars.

The best challenge has to be the one where the made amphibious cars. Hammond just had to weigh his down with unneeded things. It is nice to know he lived his crash, but I had to laugh when he did it in slow mo and guided you through it.

3. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Nah, the best challenge was the road trip across America. Twas bloody amazing, they had to find a car for $1000 that would make it from Miami to New Orleans, which they could sell once they got there.

It was so funny! The best bit was when they got to one of the southern Bible Belt states, Alabama I think, and had to decorate eachother's cars in the way most likely to get the driver beaten up or killed. Of the three cars, one had "Country and Western Sucks", another had "Hilary Clinton for President" and the Hamster's car was pretty much a moving Gay Pride Mobile.

Oh, and James May's car broke down at a redneck gas station... While it was decorated with the Hilary for President thing :D. Oh God! It was possibly the funniest thing I've ever seen in my life :p.

Aekiel

4. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

Especially when the owner's boys turned up in the back of a pick-up truck.