1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Abandoned The Return of the Gods by EvilKender - M

Discussion in 'The Alternates' started by parselmaster, Jul 15, 2007.

1. parselmaster

parselmaster Sixth Year DLP Supporter

Title: The Return of the Gods
    Author: EvilKender
    Rating: M
    Genre: Adventure/Sci-Fi/Crossover
    Pairing: Unknown if there is one.
    Section: The Alternate's
    Chapters: 2
    Words: 21,655

Summary: [HP&SG1 Crossover]The hunt for Voldemort's horcruxes takes a dark turn and heralds the return of a God, the fall of a Hero, and unexpected changes for both the magical and muggle worlds.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3651527/1/The_Return_of_the_Gods
    The story (prologue and ch. 1) can still befound on Kender's yahoo group:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ekenderfanfiction/files/Works in Progress/The Return of the Gods/

O.K. I tend to be a sucker for Stargate HarryPotter crossovers. I did a search and didn't find this anywhere here. Kender is typically well liked so I decided to post this. I happened to like this first chapter, and Harry is taken over, not by a Tok'ra like typical Stargate crossovers, but an actual Goa'uld.

Checked by Minion, Nov. 28, 2012
    EvilKender aka KenderCleric removed his stories from ff.net. They are still available in his yahoo group.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2012
  2. KenderCleric

KenderCleric Lord of Plot Bunnies

Hmm. Well I was going to wait until chapter 1 or 2 were posted to stick this here, but whatever. Review away.

3. Jearom

Jearom Sixth Year

I love the first chapter. Please tell me you are still going to keep up with Legacy though?

4. Teal_Thanatos

Teal_Thanatos First Year

Er, I found it rather boring. It was going okay but then suddenly Harry just caves in.
    1/5

5. ghst.san

ghst.san Sixth Year

It is well written but I dislike sklave!Harry...
    Have him kill that pitiful creature and take over as System Lord!

6. Jearom

Jearom Sixth Year

Teal, ghst, I don't know if you guys are familiar with the Stargate Universe, but its impossible for a host to fight the Goa'uld. This is not the Imperious Curse, it cannot be fought through magic or willpower. The Goa'uld makes physical connections with the victim's brain that turns it into a puppet. As Nodens mentions, with the host's cooperation things run smoother, etc. But it is not necessary for the host to cooperate. Harry is in the position of either going along with Nodens or being replaced with someone who would be more compliant...

7. Ruxen

Ruxen Muggle

I am sort of getting re-aquired with forum life, so pardon me if i say something wrong but what is your update schedule like?

8. KenderCleric

KenderCleric Lord of Plot Bunnies

Chaotic?

Seriously, my update schedule is at the mercy of my imagination. If you take a look around this site you'll realize my imagination is all over the place. I've got several "irons in the fire" at any time and my imagination tends to leap between them.

The main thing though is that I don't try to force myself to write one particular story if my imagination isn't on that fic. When I do that I write crap. I refuse to write crap since I wouldn't want to read it; I mean...why ruin a fic I'm enjoying? So, that means that some fics may take a while for me to update while others get updated twice a week for a while.

I know it's annoying, but there it is. I won't abandon any more fics, but I won't make a schedule for when my current ones get updated or completed either.