1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Akatsuki Revealed

Discussion in 'Books and Anime Discussion' started by Oujou Akaash, Jul 19, 2007.

1. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

Here is a little problem i'm going to solve thanks to CB on another site and save us a whole new problem. For all you people who thinks the leader is Yondaime or something other shit i don't even want to go into...here is a little spoiler. Anyhow after i posted this somewhere else on another board, another rumor started regarding the a certain female akatsuki and a certain former kakashi teammate. Can you say "wow".

.....HOLY SHIT! The female is wearing ninja high heels

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Femtsuki ftw. ^_^

3. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

Until she turns out to be a Sasugay Fan, like the last character Jon got a hardon for.

4. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

SILENCE, YOU WHORE! o_<

5. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

I agree, Sera. I agree. :)

6. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

I want to know who the guy in the shadow is ....

7. Solomon

Solomon Heir

Looks like that shadowed guy was Tobi. This does bring up the question of, if that was, in fact, Tobi, as it appears to be, how did he get the Sharingan?

8. Verse of Darkness

Verse of Darkness Denarii Host

It's rumors that Uchiha Madara possessed him... but anywho, Tobi pwnz.

9. Solomon

Solomon Heir

It most certainly is a possibility, but then, I don't know anything about Uchiha Madara, so I can't say for sure. There's also the simple theory that it's Obito, but that would require some sort of explanation on how Obito managed to survive the boulders crushing his body so completely.

Tobi is amusing, though, I agree.

10. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

A good twist for once.

It's supposed to be Uchiha Madara, but I think it's only Madara inside Obito's body. The one eye-hole fits and the Sharingan, and if it was Madara's original body, he'd be seriously old. He sounds and looks young to everyone in the Naruto-verse, so...

Meh.

11. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

I hope Tobi and Sasuke meet and Tobi smacks Sasuke around like a bitch. I wonder if Tobi has some kind of special Sharingan or can do things with it that not even Itachi can do (as if the Sharingan doesn't have enough abilities already! -_-`

12. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Yeah. Expect even more unbeatable abilities.

13. LogrusMage

LogrusMage Supreme Mugwump

Naruto jumped the shark long ago.... the Uchiha-Cat-Clan killed it for me I guess...

I'm hoping Pein and the AL will save the series. Maybe Naruto will actually do something right for once. He's going to have too....

Goddamn Kishimoto with his Sasuke-loving, caving-into-the-fans-pressure writing style...

14. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

..........it really gets annoying when ever some one complains about how kisi favors sasuke more than naruto. I don't know about you but the show is called NARUTO!! Shit! And naruto has been doing fine on his own so can it. If you don't like it then don't watch it. I want to watch it without someone else talking shit about it, thus influencing me weather i should watch it or not.

15. nick012000

nick012000 First Year

Umm... I can't see the images, just little boxes with red Xs in them.

16. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

You have been reading part 2 haven't you? Everything seems to be surrounding Sasuke.

Sasuke's taking center stage despite not being the main character. Kishi should have labeled the manga Sasuke, and that would be it. All the bad guys of the series aside from Kyuubi himself have closer and more meaningful relationships to Sasuke. Itachi killed their clan and sent Sasuke down this path, Oro wanted Sasuke's eyes and ended up becoming just a measuring stick, Kabuto has said Sasuke is number one on his kill list and Deidara went after Sasuke rather than Naruto.

What the hell is happening here? It would be as if Draco Malfoy becoming the central character over Harry Potter. It just doesn't happen.

So far, the only reason anyone in Akatsuki cares about Naruto is Kyuubi. Aside from Deidara's cryptic warning to Kakuzu, nobody from that organization has truly taken Naruto seriously yet. But I WAS okay with that so long as it was Naruto that Akatsuki was after, but now it seems that they are more worried about Sasuke so they are trying to kill him.

The only good thing Akatsuki has said about Naruto is that he has gotten better and that he has some formidable jutsu (which by the way he is told not to use for health reasons).

I agree with LogrusMage, the manga has jumped the shark. However I will still read it hoping that Kishi redeems himself.

Edit: Just realized, Jumped the Shark is a TV term. Is there a term used for something like this? Maybe, Jumped the Bull Frog?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2007
  17. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Oujou Akaash: Naruto is doing fine? All he's done is finish the Rasengan, which is a great feat, but will it help him that much? He now has to have two clones to do that. He can't even create a Rasengan without the help of a clone. Sasuke is miles ahead of Naruto in every possible way, and he just keeps getting stronger. Naruto is just a weak piece of shit. That's why I finally stopped reading it. :\

18. TripticWriter

TripticWriter Groundskeeper

Nobody here thinks that Tobi is Obito?

I know that I am certainly jumping to conclusion but the fact that the name are similar and that Tobi seems to only have his left eye... it just seems to much of a coincidence.

19. Spanks

Spanks Chief Warlock

Well, it's either Obito or Uchiha Madara. From what Tobi said, it seems like Madara was the first Sharingan user, but he also refered to himself as having Madara's power. Maybe he is Obito being possessed by Madara or something.

Ever notice Tobi is Obito missing an O? Just move the T over past the I and add the O.

Edit:

Sree pointed something else that I missed out too. Naruto is not doing fine. Kishi has made it painfully obvious that Sasuke is vastly superior (using roids and stuff helps). Every thing Naruto is given is handicapped. He uses Rasengan-needs a Kage Bunshin to use it, Creates Fuuton: Rasengan/Shuriken-needs 2 kage bunshin. Can't use the kyuubi because it damages his body.

Sasuke on the other hand probably knows a lot of jutsu from Orochimaru. Has the fanfictioned over powered Sharingan which in its self brings genjutsu and other abilites(note: fanfictioned is a jab at the super kekkei genkai people create in ff). Has amazing speed and taijutsu. Has the curse seal, which by the way doesn't harm his body like Kyuubi does Naruto. He was able to fight Deidara, and S ranked ninja, equally. (And no, Naruto vs Kukazu doesn't count for Naruto being equal to Sasuke because Kukazu underestimated Naruto and was caught by suprise. Naruto would have lost in a real fight like Kakashi was in right before). And now the kicker from last chapter, "After absorbing Orochimaru's abilites, my healing powers have increased."

So yeah, the two advantages Naruto had, Kyuubi and Super healing are gone now thanks to Curse Seal lv 2 and Orochimaru's snake healing abilites. Only thing Naruto has on Sasuke is stamina.

20. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

The point is, either way naruto has a huge crutch on his side. Thanks to the shadow clones, he now has the power to go further than sasuke regardless weather he is a genius or not. either way, it is a huge leap towards being one of the strongest ninja's in the world. You have to admit, you can't disagree with that.

Do you really think that naruto will stay the same always? Do you really think he won't be able to beat sasuke in the future chapters? I highly doubt naruto will stay the same. He will only get stronger through out every battles and win. Beat sasuke and tell him that "HA HA, i'm stronger than so go screw your self BITCH."

Either way he already surpassed Kakashi and the wood guy (forgot his name..damn). And he is already catching up to sasuke. He is half way there since he only finished creating half of the rasangan and once he does completes it he will be able to stand on top against sasuke. I know that for certain. The main character doesn't stay weak for long.