PDA

View Full Version : Er, what game should I start playing?

Rated RKOver
08-04-2007, 06:12 PM
I've been thinking about starting a new game lately, but I can't choose what game. I have tons of games still in the plastic, because I like to say that I actually own them. Yeah, it's stupid, I know. Anyway, heres what choices I'm looking at (all PS2):

- Ar Tonelico
- Atelier Iris 3
- Dawn of Mana
- Grim Grimoire
- Okami

The last 2 games I've beaten are God of War 2 and Odin Sphere, which are pretty different from one another, so I don't really know what I'm in the mood for. I might just play another RPG over, like Tales of the Abyss or something. But, any responses would make me happy.

The Dark Lord Squash
08-04-2007, 06:19 PM
okami is suposed to be very good. I say go with that.

Rehio
08-04-2007, 07:23 PM
Okami is a seriously awesome game. 35-50 hours of gameplay (Depending on how many side things you do and whether you power through the game).

I really loved that game, and I wish they had put it on the Wii so I could have drawn using the Wiimote instead of with the directional buttons.

Rated RKOver
08-05-2007, 03:52 AM
I was watching my friend play Atelier Iris 3 earlier today, and it looked like a lot of fun. I enjoyed the first two. But, I've already started Okami, so too bad for AI3. Thanks for the responses.