PDA

View Full Version : I'm lookin' fer a story

Cxjenious
08-06-2007, 10:51 PM
The fic I'm lookin for is pretty old, and I'm pretty sure it was going to be a slash fic. Harry is a really old vampire and he sends himself into his one-year old body. He unwittingly transfers his vampirism also (and Petunia knows he's a vampire), and then he masquerades as Voldemort after he notices Death Eaters watchin Privet Drive. He gets buddy-buddy with Lucius, and I think he even went so far as to break Bellatrix and company out of Azkaban... can any of you fine fellows assist me?

malaga
08-07-2007, 03:26 AM
I know which one you mean but the title has momentarily eluded me... I'll edit as I remember.

Dark Minion
08-07-2007, 08:13 AM
I know which one you mean but the title has momentarily eluded me... I'll edit as I remember.

I know which one you mean but the title has permanently been erased from my memory so that I won't accidentally remember it.

It was/is a horrible piece of shit which I wouldn't even link here if I still knew the title.

And this board is really not the place to ask for slash-fics. Even with only two posts you, Cxjenious, who have been a member for two years, should know that.

EDIT: Ok, I'm nice. Here is it: The_Curse_of_Fate (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2703901/1/The_Curse_of_Fate)

Muttering Condolences
08-07-2007, 12:19 PM
Two posts in two years? How the hell did he survive the DLP Holocaust?

Mordecai
08-07-2007, 01:22 PM
It was only if they had under two posts and hadn't logged in in 6 months.

Andro
08-07-2007, 02:46 PM
Curse of Fate was pretty good. It's a pity that it's a slash fic.

Cxjenious
08-07-2007, 02:57 PM
I joined, then forgot I joined, and in two years, never put forth the effort to register, but when I finally did, I found out I had already join. Originally I just used this board to find stories that weren't complete pieces of shit.