1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Last word of the last book - SCAR

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nymph, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Nymph

Nymph Second Year

I think that in one of her interviews (or on her website) I read that the last word of the last book is going to be SCAR. Any suggestions on how it might all end? When I think about it, I can't really form any powerful sentences ending with that word that would be suitable for an ending....

2. DarkPhoenix2500

DarkPhoenix2500 Second Year

<_< 'And so was the life of HArry James Potter, the boy-who-lived with the famous lightnening bolt SCAR'

ok....mabye not >_> but meh!

3. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

His charred rotting husk fell to the ground, the part of Voldemort's hand fused to his famous lightning-bolt scar.

4. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Harry let go maniacal laughter as Ginny fell on the floor, sobbing, river of blood pouring from her broken nose. "That's for using love potions on me, you fucking bitch! Now get lost before I do something I might really regret!"

With a few more strangled sobs, Ginny picked herself up and ran away from the love of her life.

Harry let go another evil laugher and then, hugging a Black sister under each arm, stalked off into a new future. With Ginslut's broken nose still giving him a warm feeling of satisfaction in his guts, one last sarcastic thought about that fat whore passed through his mind: "That punch's sure gonna live a scar".

5. Lutris

Lutris Jarl Dovahkiin DLP Supporter

Harry gasped in pain as the knife was applied to his genitals. Oh, if only he had started training to fight earlier. Then, maybe he would have stood a chance. But no, he had chosen to follow his Ginny and live out his days in hiding, instead of searching for the Horcruxes.

Suddenly, he knew. All the times his faith had been wavering, Ginny had slipped him a drink. Love potion... he seethed. That BITCH! Playing with his emotions!

and Suddenly, the knives stuck in his body were gone, and his wounds healed. He could feel the magic in his veins pulsing along with his heartbeat.

He gave a shout, and energy filled the room; burning the unfortunate Death Eaters to a crisp. He strode out of the room, wind billowing his tattered and torn robes in a very Snape-esque fation, scars marring his bare chest.

He knew his mission now... for there was only power, and those to weak to seek it.

Only Potter, and those too weak to serve him.

A sinister glow erupted from his forehead, as if Voldemort could sense the coming darkness through the link forged through Harry's scar.

6. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

But seriously, it will probably be a light-bolt shaped scar on Harry's and Ginny's newborn babygirl. Remember, HP is written for girls by the girls, so there has to be marrage and baby there somwhere.

Besides, Book 7 will probably come out in 2007 or so, making it ~16 years after the PS. By standard timeline, Harry should finish his 7th year and pump up Ginny somewhere in fictional 1997. Add 11 years to it and you have 2008, exactly on time for the first book in a new series featuring Harry's spawn in the main role.

Mark my words, this shall be.

7. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

STOP IT IP YOUR SCARING ME! But unfortunatly i agree so i'll jump on the band wagon, as they say.

8. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Draco was really beginning to regret getting a tattoo. Especially considering the poolboy Oscar had dumped him after three dates. And the adorable tanned bastard continued to clean the pool to this day. Certainly Draco should have chosen somewhere less painful to get it. And it would have been better had he not walked right into Crabbe's errant severing charm.

But being forced to get treatment a muggle hospital was the worst.

"Mr. Malboy," The doctor began.

"It's Malfoy, you ignorant muggle."

"Right, Mr. Malfoy. I'm sorry to say that there simply isn't enough tissue to reattach anything. We don't have the technology to make stitches that small. But, if you don't mind me asking..."

"What?" Draco snarled out.

"Why does your dick say scar?"

9. DGD

DGD Headmaster

-snip-

10. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

/me points to the fact that Lutris Argutiae's post was last year (Dec 30).

And IP82, there's no way there'll be much romance or a baby (with a scar) in book 7 unless she ends the book with a sort of years down the road epilogue. This series has been more about the trio's friendship, with only a small bit of typical teen hormones. It's the the teen girls writing who keep making romance a big part of the fics.

If I were to guess, I'd say there'll be even less romance in book 7 than there was in book 6. And in HBP, the romance was awful... but not even half as prevalent as in 95% of fanfic. Have some faith in JKR. I think book 7 will be a ton better than book 6 was.

11. DGD

DGD Headmaster

Yep, didn't see that.

12. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

No, there won't be romance, but it'll end up with an epilogue several months after the final battle, featuring Ginny giving birth and Ron & Hermione getting ready for the wedding.

Will Harry be alive?
    The only question is whether she'll have the guts to kill him and then replace him with the baby (and hint reincarnation).

Don't know about that, but my gut instinct tells me there HAS to be a baby. With a scar.