1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Dead Link The Hammer Falls by Shadow-Edge-13n - R

Discussion in 'Almost Recommended' started by Lord Xavier Darkmoon, May 4, 2005.

Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Xavier Darkmoon

Lord Xavier Darkmoon Muggle

Title: The Hammer Falls
    Author: Shadow-Edge-13n
    Rating: M
    Summery: Azkaban!Harry. Imprisoned for a crime he DID commit, Harry was pried away from Azkaban by a group of Unpeakable operatives for a project that only he could set into motion. Now Harry prepares himself for a greater destiny than defeating Voldemort.
    Link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2276016/1/

As of yet there is no ship; the author isn't sure if there will be one or not. Looks like there might be a good chance of slash if there turns out to be one. Its a strange fic, certainly a original plot. Not one I've seen before.

Link broken - MS (03-02-2007)

Checked by Minion, August 18, 2013
    Dead link is dead. If you know where to find another copy of the story, please inform the library staff.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2013
  2. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

Yes, that one is interesting. It has alot of new characters, but they manage to get by that usual 'new character'='bad character' bias that seems to roam fanfiction.

It had a few grammar problems in the beginning, but by far the best Azkaban story I have read. Well next to 'Flames of Betrayal' by marietsy, but that might just by my joy at quick updates speaking up.

Good story! That it is! *promotional sign claiming 'Origional is the best'*

Now read it.

3. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

It starts out fine, other then some ignorable typos, but later on it gets rather confusing and hard to follow.

One of the better imprisoned for crimes he DID do fics though.

4. Rain

Rain Pirate Navigator of the 7 Seas

Point taken.

I was a bit...overenthusatstic. Updates and all...goes straight to the brain!

Still a good story, though.

5. Midknight

Definitely a decent story =)

6. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

Looks like Hermione is going to get it on with that Lance dude and dump Ron. She turning into a little minx that one.

7. Beelzebu

Beelzebu Guest

hmm...i read this story a while ago...and i have to say that i loved it....only problm is that the author dosent update all that much ne more..buh eh....and hermione was alwais a minx....its alwais the shy girls that turn out to be freaks in bed...

8. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

o_O .. herman?... a minx?.... pfft... thats like saying Ginny is female >_> ...

and just a polite note... always has a Y in it not an I ... and a few Ds and Fs in there and you got a winning scrable word i would think...

9. Beelzebu

Beelzebu Guest

...yeah...about hermione i was being sarcastic....thought it was obvious.....guess sarcasm dosen't translate all that much online...and thx for the spelling lesson....ummm anyone else not give a shit about how they spell shit while talking casually?....anyway yeah nice image for all yous to imagine....hot bushy lesbian sex between herman and the redhead whore.....

10. Antivash

... youll probably never find a group as large as ours who cares about spelling ever again >_>

11. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Hehe, remind you of someone?

12. Midknight

I'm not HUGE on perfect spelling, as I type very, very fast or use translation software and it screws up the spelling, but I at least like posts here to not look like a plethora of goddamned feartheturtle's typing them.

13. Beelzebu

Beelzebu Guest

well then how about we all sit down...have a cut of tea eat sum biscuts and discuss the finer points of spelling.....lol....or maibe just stop talkin about spelling all together? :)

14. Antivash

meh.. whatever... but be warned.. yee shall always be looked down upon for it... we did after all run off a mod because of his crap spelling... well... a little more than that but pretty much.. ^_^

15. Beelzebu

Beelzebu Guest

yesh....i shall offer sacrifices to the great gods of spelling so that i may remaib in this most wonderfull place of ginny bashing, hermiony hating and evil harryness for there is none more greater than this....^_^

16. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

I really like this story, especially the last chapter.

17. Lord Osiris

Lord Osiris Auror

The only downside of this story is the updates are few and far between but otherwise it has a good concepte wioth an unspeakable Harry who's been in Azkaban. Most definately one of the better fics like this out there.

18. DaytonDeusBlack

DaytonDeusBlack Seventh Year

meh...it gets a little tough to follow after a while. I found it ok....

19. Dark Syaoran

Dark Syaoran No. 4 Admin

When I used to read it before it was good because it was updated pretty quickly but lately its getting updated like once every four months or so. It has some major cliches like the Hedwig thing but it also has some original stuff too. Him staying with an unspeakable pretty makes him one gives it points too.

20. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

I actually liked the phoenix backstory on here. The concept of a species having polar opposites doesn't make sense science wise (evolution) but it makes for an excellent plot.

Not open for further replies.