1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Posting Priviieges?

Discussion in 'Site Related Support' started by Jjf88, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Jjf88

Jjf88 Auror

What's this about posting privileges? I've posted once today (joined today) and that was my introduction, so how can I tell how many "Privileges" I have, and how to level them up?

I tried to post in The Alternates thread, but it said "you may not have sufficient posting privileges or my account is "up for reveiw", can anyone shed some light why I can't post there, but I CAN post here?

2. skooly

skooly First Year

It might be that the admins have to review your accouint before you'r able to post else where. Just sit tight.

3. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

... no, that's strange, we don't have anything like that here. You should be able to post everywhere. Try again, and if it still doesn't work, Lord Ravenclaw should be able to find out what's wrong.

4. Jjf88

Jjf88 Auror

vBulletin Message
    Jjf88, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

This is what appeared.

5. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

Only mods and admins are allowed to post in the Alternates. If you want to post a story, you have to post it in For Review. And read the rules before doing so.

6. Jjf88

Jjf88 Auror

Really? Terribly sorry about that then. Must have missed it. Close this thread if you like Mods..or Admins..or someone that can. Thanks!

7. Lord Ravenclaw

Lord Ravenclaw DLP Overlord Admin DLP Supporter

Users are not allowed to post in the library other than For Review, which is why it exists with the description it has today.

8. Rahkesh Asmodaeus

Rahkesh Asmodaeus THUNDAH Bawd Admin DLP Supporter

Oh, I thought he meant posting in an actual thread, and not making up a whole new thread. My bad.