1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Vampire Harry Romance/Action Fic

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by assosson, Oct 19, 2007.

1. assosson

assosson Backtraced

HET PAIRING PLEASE

Anyone have some good recs? So far, i have only seen one vampire harry romace fic and it was extremely unrealistic. (cant remember but the vamps name was stephanie and she turned harry cuz he was depressed. set after DoM. Total rejection of everything.) The writing was good and at the start, the plot was good but just went fully downhill after that (even then i finished all that was written).

So, all in all, if anyone has a good rec, please feel free to share. Waiting on your response.

(Also, if someone can find something like Mistress Nika's "Curse of Fate" but without the slash, it would be gladly welcome.)

2. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

Hello again, Moron #46581.

Please let it be noted that this is in fact not a 'fic search' board, but rather a community of intelligent individuals who take pride in their mostly honest and unbiased critiquing of other authors.

Once again, you fail at life.

Thank you.

3. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Try Searching for a fic called "Shake Me".

Harry isn't a vampire, but he hangs around with a lot of them and is generally badass.

However, the quality of writing of this story is suspect. If I recall correctly, it was okay when it came out, but standards have gone up a lot since then, so it's probably a bit crap.

A good but abandoned (it's still reasonably long though) vampire!Harry fic is Blood by Artemis Luna Diana. It's slash but was abandoned before the slash came into effect.

4. assosson

assosson Backtraced

I think you fail this time Mrs Inquisition. This board is indeed a 'fic search' board, albeit a 'rare' fic search board, and since no vampire Harry romance topics have been posted, this is quite legit. I'm sorry, but guess you will have to fail with me in life. :whipped:. But seriously. PMS much?

Ah, and thank you Taure for those recs - greatly appreciated!

5. Inquisition

Inquisition Canadian Ambassador to Japan DLP Supporter

It is most gratifying that I have once again injured your pride - otherwise, you would not have responded and attempted to cause me emotional distress.

While I very reluctantly admit that it is not equivocally stated that DarkLordPotter.Net is not "not a fic search board", not only is fic searching frowned upon, very frequently fic searches can be avoided with varying degrees of work - work which obviously escapes your ability. Also, had you actually attempted to look, you would have noticed our fellow member Kate has graciously provided a list of fics in the Library; one of which even has Vampire right in the title. It's amazing how that works, isn't it?

It is during these occasions helpful DarkLordPotter members like myself ask you to utilize the search function, access to which is granted above this text.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  6. assosson

assosson Backtraced

Showing results 1 to 50 of 286
    Search took 0.22 seconds.

go you, i aint going through that. Can you please stop flooding the boards? You clutter bullshit without any help (i have yet to find that post) and unlike some people, you throw insults with no arguements for the topic behind them. I've taken the other thread as forsaken but i guess a self gratifying masochistic bitch like you has no boundaries to decency. You need to get a life. Period.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2007
  7. AngelDeathLife

AngelDeathLife Backtraced

omfg go die lazy kunt

8. assosson

assosson Backtraced

... wtf is ur problem

9. Skeletaure

Skeletaure Magical Core Enthusiast ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I put forward the motion that AngelDeathLife is actually assosson in (bad) disguise.

He's the most recently joined member, and seems to exist to follow assosson around insulting him in an effort to prove his DLP credentials (notice the spelling and grammar hasn't improved any).

10. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

I'm still of the opinion that Raven should just lock registration again, until the end of time. It'd save us from asshats.

11. Ruixing

Ruixing Backtraced

And what am i?

12. Lucullus

Lucullus High Inquisitor

Nobody gives a shit.

To actually stay on topic, go to the Restricted Section and search for "Forever Knight" by DeliverMeFromEve. It's H/Hr with a Vamp!Hr and unless I'm greatly mistaken, Harry gets turned into a vampire too.

13. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

Whow there Inquisition calm down. You don't have to bash him like that. He is new to the board and the only thing your doing is killing new members from joining.

Back on topic, just go to schnoogle. they got some pretty good stuff there.

14. Nobody

Nobody Backtraced

Don't speak for me, bitch.

15. Warlocke

Warlocke Fourth Champion

LOL. That actually took me a second. Nice.