1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Story Search, AU-Dark!Harry

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by fash, Nov 27, 2007.

1. fash

fash Seventh Year DLP Supporter

Hey,

I'm not sure if your allowed to post requests on this forum, so if your not I'm sorry about this.

I have been browsing the library and finding alot of fanfiction that I like, it was yesterday that I came across these two stories:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3473224/24/The_Denarian_Renegade
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3856581/1/The_Denarian_Knight

I have been looking through the library thread by thread trying to find more stories that have the same basic plot line,

- Harry doesn't go to Hogwarts
    - Harry turns dark
    - Harry is forced to go to Hogwarts for some reason and hates it.

At the moment I'm reading The Darkness Within by Kurinoone again as its the only story that i can think of that follows these steps.

If anyone knows of any others could you please post some links? I have been looking ALOT through the library so please don't think that I'm simply posting this since i couldn't be bothered.

Cheers

Luke

**EDIT: I just noticed the sticky about "Looking for threads..." and just so you know, I have looked at every thread in the "Dark Arts" section, and about half in the "independent Harry" and "The Alternates" sections. If this is still not allowed then I'm sorry about wasting your time and feel free to delete or lock this thread.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2007
  2. yak

yak Moderator DLP Supporter Retired Staff

3. fash

Well I didn't know that about Darkness Within so thanks for the information. I actually have already read the story which is the orignal.

I'll be giving malignant objects ago now since im bored out of my mind at work :) If anyone knows any others please post the links.

Luke

4. Lincos

Lincos Professor DLP Supporter

Yak, you could at least mention Maligant was Slash/Het.... mostly Slash...

I only knew because it was in the review section awhile ago.

5. yak

yak Moderator DLP Supporter Retired Staff

My bad. I didn't even consider the little slash content before I linked to it. The quality of the rest of the fic overshadows the one flashback slash scene that I can recall. The author still hasn't decided whether or not there will be any slash pairings, and there are at least a few voices out there pleading with the author to keep it het.

We'll see.

There's no way I'd say it's "mostly slash." I would say that some of the characters are deeply hedonistic to the point that the possibility of teh gay seckz seems to have become a non-issue to them.

But, yeah. I should have warned. I hate slash. This fic is the closest I've come to making an exception.

Yak.

6. fash

Yes I noticed the author mentioned that at the start of the first chapter so I didn't end up reading it.

If it isn't to much trouble could people please mention if the story is slash or H/G, since I hate reading both of these.

Thanks

Luke

7. The Doctor

The Doctor Unspeakable

Welcome, my friend, to the joys of common sense.;)