1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Fic I lost

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by OdinSeraphin, Jan 31, 2008.

1. OdinSeraphin

OdinSeraphin Squib

I did not make the fic, but i loved reading it, even had it bookmarked, I lost the bookmark and have been searching for it ever since.

The two sites it would have been on that I know of is either FF.net, or Ficwad.com

The story was Harry meeting another famous child, a girl who did these adds but had a bad rep. People do not like him being with her, but he sneaks out to go see her.

I haven't gotten to find it for a while, so I would really appreciate the help.

2. Cxjenious

Cxjenious Dark Lord

WTF? I thought I asked about obscure fics...

3. Perspicacity

Perspicacity Destroyer of Worlds ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

Where idiots are not legally permitted to vote
    High Score:
    That's not much to go on. The only fic I know that's remotely close is "Harry Potter and the Years of Rebellion," by Full Pensieve; it can be found on fanficauthors.net.

Good luck hunting.

4. OdinSeraphin

OdinSeraphin Squib

It is close, but I know one of the chapters has dumbledore saying "Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive." I didn't even think about it till I saw that site, thanks Perspicacity

5. Guest_

Guest_ Third Year

Google finds a grand total of one fanfic containing the words "dumbledore tangled web weave first practice decieve". And I don't think this is what you're looking for.

Web Weaving
    “Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.” –Sir Walter ScottTonks and Remus make contingency plans for an uncertain future, hoping to make sure little Teddy doesn't have to grow up without them.Denial fic, mostly DH compliant!

Well, good luck.

6. Wergan

Wergan Third Year

I'm almost positive this is it: Harry Takes Action. Personally I think its a really bad story.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  7. OdinSeraphin

OdinSeraphin Squib

Thanks Wegan, that was it.