1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Need Help Finding a FanFic

Discussion in 'Story Search' started by Seraph, Mar 27, 2008.

1. Seraph

Seraph Squib

Wherever my computer/laptop is at the moment(which
    I'm pretty sure this is the right place to post this... but that's besides the point. Awhile ago and I thought it was pretty cool, anyways I forgot the name of the fic and decided to try a couple different ways to find it, needless to say I have lost all faith in the fanfiction.net search engine as well as a couple of hours of my life. I remember that near the beginning Harry did some ritual with sand, bonding it to him. He pretty much copied Gaara from Naruto and cosplayed as him during the school year. That's about all I remember about the fic and was hoping someone could give me a name or an author because I have quite literally run out of options.

~I feel rather stupid having just noticed the "Looking For" sticky above this one (currently) and i would like to mention that I have (and am still looking) in the Library section and would appreciate at least for someone to point me in the right direction.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  2. MellowYellow

MellowYellow Fourth Year DLP Supporter

3. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

Close enough. Moved to appropriate section.

4. Seraph

Seraph Squib

Thanks Vash, and no sorry MellowYellow that is definitely not it. Thanks for trying though I've already checked this guy out.
    ~On a side note, I would like to quote and underline "copied Gaara from Naruto"

Last edited: Mar 27, 2008
  5. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

Is it a Naruto crossover?

Also, I find it doubtful that very many people would feel any inclination whatsoever to help someone that registered exclusively so that they could post a search request.

But at least you didn't superficially raise your post count elsewhere before posting here.

6. Dark Belra

Dark Belra Minister of Magic

It's not a Naruto crossover. The author takes Harry's name and threw it out the window and replaced it with Garra, same with the abilitys.

7. Nuhuh

Nuhuh Dastardly Shadow Admin Retired Staff

He's been a member since August 2007.

8. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

Alright, but it doesn't make much of a difference if he's silent up until the moment he needs a fic found.

9. Nuhuh

Nuhuh Dastardly Shadow Admin Retired Staff

-shrugs- okay.

10. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

If this is it, then you really fucking suck at searching:

Reincarnetion Release Spell » by Bloody Covered White Wolf
    http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3931296/1/Reincarnetion_Release_Spell
    THe founders had put a spell on hogwarts to see if reincarnation was real. It is because five people in hogwarts are the rincarnation of several shinobi. Harry is gaara.
    Harry Potter - Fiction Rated: K+ - English - General - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,825 - Reviews: 0 - Updated: 12-6-07 - Published: 12-6-07

From what I skimmed Harry is Gaara and he does some gay ass crap with sand (I'm not sure but I think he kills Crookshanks for no real reason).

11. Seraph

Seraph Squib

*Sigh* No, it's not a Naruto Crossover, He is not a Reincarnation, and even thought it's not a good excuse I had forgotten that I even had an account here and was going through old e-mails when I found the registration e-mail for this website. By this point I couldn't find what I was looking for and decided to see if anyone here could help.