1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Oneshot Oedipus Flower by Vash - NC17 - H/Lily/OC

Discussion in 'Restricted Section' started by Antivash, May 29, 2006.

1. Son of the Forsaken

Son of the Forsaken Third Year

Great story,so sad to see it end,

All Hail Vash God of Fucked up Fanfics

2. FalconsWing

FalconsWing Squib

That was possibly one of the sickest and most captive stories I've ever read. Amazing Job, Vash.

I like the evil Harry. It's not over the top "I am evil, bow before me." It's more like..."I am evil and I have brilliant plans, butI'm only slightly off my rocker." ....slightly.

Again, brilliant, and wonderful job.

3. King Dimension

King Dimension First Year

HA!! Loved it. Any chance for a trilogy? Or would that just become too phony?

4. Cathal

Cathal Sir Nils' Right Hand

Man, you really are into sick fics...
    5/5 You make incest fun, dude. :)

5. Joe

Joe The Reminiscent Exile ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter ⭐⭐⭐

High Score:
    Oh... my... god...

Corruption, thy name is Vash.

I was just thinking that, you know, how bad could it be? Surely the seething corruption can't be all its supposedly cracked up to be. No doubt, those fine fellows at DLP are just joking around with the new guy, telling him all this crap about Harry/Lily and weird attractions to sheep and so on, so on...

Oh... my... god...

Not gonna lie, I'm a little woozy.

This being the first ever Harry/Lily fic I've had the pleasure of reading and reviewing, I must say that to have one's innocence torn away harder and faster than the roadrunner on heat, is something that can only happen once in a young man's life. I think I'm just grateful there were no farm animals harmed during the making of this story. Right?

That said,

Oh... my... god...

I consider myself pretty tough - I didn't cry at the end of Titanic, not even for a minute - yet there are some things in life that'll just leave a scar. Maybe not a visible scar, like a lightning bolt or an axe to the chest, but a scar nevertheless - one that festers and grows, and spawns nightmares.

Harry himself is pretty wicked in this story - well written, definitely, charcterisation excellent for who he is and what he planned to do. Intelligent, merciless, and looking out for himself - nicely done. That in no way, shape, or form means you have me converted to the Harry/Lily camp. Miles to go there, my friend, miles to go.

Spelling and grammar is great - only one or two minor errors that don't mean piss all in fanfiction. Its a good story - nauseating, for sure - but a good tale, sound plot, characters with a swath of depth and life.

Had I but suspected that the corruption would stem so far down these incestuous and frightening paths, I still would have read both of the chapters.

Ha, what I'm trying to say, Vash, is that I liked it. Good job.

Hmm... there's not enough conflict in this review:

And just to cast a stone on calm waters here at the end, I'm gonna rock the boat and suggest the inclusion of Harry/Ginny at some point. Oh, snap - the new guy's a bitch! No doubt her calming influence will set Harry on the straight and narrow, and see him making amends for his misdeeds. I keep hearing that Ginny's just Lily for the next generation anyways. J-just a suggestion... good one, huh... yep, I'm gonna go now... stop staring at me...

Oh... my... god...,

Joe

6. Mors

Mors Denarii Host DLP Supporter

... that's what I try to tell them, but nobody listens.

Joke. Honest.

And you will be converted, Joe, have no fear. The corruption is as subtle as is it insidious. It does not forgive. It does not forget. Expect it.

7. Nuhuh

Nuhuh Dastardly Shadow Admin Retired Staff

The serial orgasm quoted above betrays your total conversion to Harry/Lily.

Accept yourself.

Join your brothers and sisters in Harry/Lily.

Rejoice.

Edit: Oh and Vash Assassin!Lily > Magically Roofied!Lily

8. Tehan

Tehan Avatar of Khorne DLP Supporter

Joe, get on IRC some time and I'll link you to what I like to call Oedipus' Mirror. Readers have described it as 'horrifyingly plausible'.

9. Mindless

Mindless Big Boss DLP Supporter

/me is intrigued...

10. Charmed Writing

Charmed Writing Third Year DLP Supporter

I read the Oedipus Flower yesterday after it being recomended and here's what I thought. Sick, twisted, yet incredibly addicting. How sad I think I'm turning into a Harry/Lily shipper!

11. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

LOL. Thought you might like to know... I'm working on a sequel as well. ^_^

LMFAO.

I cant stop rolling. Aside from the fact it looks like your cuming yourself, I was amused. Although, I have to admit your last paragraph ... lacked.

Good to see you're finally coming round to our way of thinking. All is going smoothly.

Tis only a matter of Time, Joe.

12. Andro

Andro Master of Death DLP Supporter

The story made quite the impression on you.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  13. Charmed Writing

For some odd sick twisted reason that makes me very happy and more eager to attempt my jump through the computer screen to hug you. I'm going to go now and do a little happy dance for that because aparantly I've gone off the deep end!

14. Joe

Joe The Reminiscent Exile ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter ⭐⭐⭐

High Score:
    After this story, I'm expecting anything - seriously, honest to god anything. The conversation may be a subtle thing, too, who knows? Maybe its already begun...
    Ha, I was going to refute this - but it made me laugh. Game point, dude, but I'm not accepting anything! Join my brothers and sisters in Harry/Lily! Fuck no, what? If Vash's fine piece of writing is anything to go by, things don't work out so well for siblings when Harry/Lily is involved. Case in point, Oedipus Flower.
    Yep, I'm thinking I'll have a few spare moments on the weekend to swing on by, banter in real time, support underappreciated partnerships (Harry/Ginny), and so on, so on...
    Ah, everything, Vash, good buddy, always comes back to a matter of time. Yeah, on reflection probably not a wise move to include ellipsis in my review, especially with what I now know of the depths of the sheer corruption here at DLP. A rookie's mistake I shall not make again, it gives you far too much ammo against me.My last paragraph held many excellent and valid points, I believe, that I will stand by for now and defend with every ounce of sarcasm I have. Good story, mate.
    Yeah, it did at that - I was halfway through a six pack of Carlsberg when I sat down to read this, have to say I may never look at that particular beer the same way again. Every time I see it now I'll associate it with... Oepipus Flower.
    Ah, man, Vash. It'll only took you like half a day to convert this one. You're a professional and a gentleman, sir, getting 'em in while they're young. So sad... so sad...

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  15. Charmed Writing

I failed at resisting! It wasn't my fault though, if I had read some crappy fic's first with Harry/Lily pairing it might have helped. Vash I must admit it was sick, twisted, and I shall state once again, addicting! this_old_dance, I tried to resist, the temptation was too hard, because at heart I'm a sick twisted bitch.

16. Blaise

Blaise Golden Patronus

Lolz. Told you.

17. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

The darkness of DLP is too strong to resist. The only way to win against it is to deny it battle.

18. Subcomandante_Taco

Subcomandante_Taco Seventh Year

This story was great, though I lol'd at the last line.

"Fear me, Sirius Black, for Mordred will have your blood!"

Sounds like the sort of thing that a badly drawn cartoon villain would say. :p

19. Charmed Writing

I knew I recognized that 'type' of line from somewhere, it must be all the cartoon watching I do in my free time.:)

20. Antivash

Antivash Until we meet again... DLP Supporter Retired Staff

:O

Mebe thats wut I wanted u to think?!

... A simple yay will suffice. I think I've got just over 4K words total written. Shooould be done soon. Within the next year or so. >_>

Not those kinda of Brothers and Sisters. T'is a cult. We have weekly human sacrifices and what not. Free beer for those who can stomach the taste of that ... profane, urine tasting foul concoction. >_>

But I have to disagree with you. There were no excellent, or even valid points in that last paragraph. And I havent killed you for the Ginny = Lily comment simply because I know you are still young and naive to her true Splendor. No one who truly believes in Lily would compare her to such common, low class, poverty-stricken filth.

As for the actual suggestion of Harry/Ginny. I have to say that while I am amused at the possibilities I could create out of it, while planing back-stories and such, I'm leaning towards her being dead.

But the hood news is that I fixed one of the greatest plotholes of Oedipus now. ^_^

We nao has a reason James was such a retard and brought his hor home wif heem.