1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

META MAFIA - Episode I: Slumber Party || Concluded [FEMME NATION Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

I didn't join this game to lurk through, so don't worry. I've still got my eye on you though. :awesome

2. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

Well we'll see how much I am around from here on out -- holiday season, GO!

Uhm, since I am about to drive to my parents house, and after that go out with friends, and after that is Xmas day, and after that is a ski trip... Well, I'm not sure when I'll be on next.

Therefore I feel the need to vote, but I have no clue who to vote for. Not voting isn't really an option though, since that just means that I'll have no control whatsoever about who gets picked.

Deadline Vote: Anya

Sorry Anya. Why Anya? Because she's the galpal, honestly. There wasn't really any competition for it except for me and Anya (and I didn't want it), so I'm naturally slightly suspicious. I'm suspicious of everyone else of course ('cept Palindrome now), but Anya has two votes to one vote for the others.

Hopefully I'll be able to get back online and change it if people talk more and convince me!

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Hey, I won't be on till later on today. I just wanted to let you guys I'm not being inactive.

I am trying to figure out why someone lynched Palindrone and when I get back, I'm going to seriously look into this. At the moment, all I can think of is because she had experience. This makes me think Ashaya will be the next target of the witches or she is one of them.

I am not convinced enough that Ashaya is a witch yet though, so I am holding my vote till later.

4. Gila

After reading over Little Knee, the only thing even remotely worthy of killing her seems to be her comments regarding 1and1is3 in her last two posts. First she is asking Ashaya why she is suspicious of 1and1is3 as voting to lynch her is not very nice, but in the next post she is very suspicious of 1and1is3 herself while Ashaya has already changed her vote. It just seems like bit of a disconnect between those two posts, which I suppose somebody could have interpreted as suspicious. Other than that I can't really see anything besides lots of cookie buddying with Cheddar.

---------- Post automerged at 23:25 ---------- Previous post was at 23:20 ----------

Regarding Palindrome her claim that she is not a very important role along with her experience might have been plenty to get the saurs want to kill her. Not like the saurs have anything more to go on than we do so they probably just picked somebody who's name popped up.

Also I'll be kind of away from the computer from 23rd to 25th, and I suspect some other people may be as well.

5. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Yeah, I dunno why Little Knee was killed either. Maybe it was random? It was the first day, after all, not enough time to get good information on someone.

Never watched Power Rangers, too busy watching girly shows and Card Captor Sakura. D8

6. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

So. No one is really posting much. We do have a deadline, you guys.

---------- Post automerged at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM ----------

About 1 day and 3 hours left.

7. Lindsey

I have a friend over, so I won't be on until tomorrow. Christmas season is SO busy. I have been shopping all day and tomorrow is cookie baking day.

1and1is3 is suspicious because she has not posted lately. We could just be looking at her because she is inactive. Would she, as a witch, even be active enough to vote someone off in a 18 hour or so window?

8. Mutt

Mutt High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

I always steered clear of power rangers -- and TMNT -- because my brother was into them and they were "too boyish", according to my seven year old self. I sincerely regret that now. It really hurts my nerd cred.

:(

OT: I have no idea why Little-Knee died. But Gila makes a good point. Does this mean that 1and1is3 is the MoM?

9. Gila

I don't think we can really draw any concrete conclusions yet as to the identity of the MoM, because the "hints" are very weak. But the question we need to ask ourselves is do we want that person to decide the lynch for us again presuming they are still alive or do we want to actually do something?

10. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

Just try and post when you can! I am in Germany and even if I can't join in other people's convos I try and contribute my ideas and things.

We need more people posting. Because I am still having trouble reading people. I think if we don't get some conversations soon, we start voting for someone with lukerish tendencies as they are not helping us weed out witches.

Just gonna say, in my head, CheddarTrek is innocent to me now. I know I had suspicions of her (I feel I will end up switching all my first day suspicions), but I think that since she was really taking the suspicions on her personally, and then voting for me because we had clearly been disagreeing about things, she is not acting how a witch would. Ugh I'm so bad at explaining myself, but I guess I mean, I think a witch wouldn't take things to heart and would be more strategic. Cheddar if it comes off as if I am bashing you, I am not trying to make it like that. I just want to say I think you are innocent.

Schadenfreude on the other hand, who I had also voiced my suspicions on, never replied to those. I mean, she posted after it, but has still barely posted anything at all. Maybe avoid replying to me because she doesn't want to draw attention to herself? I know I voted for her, maybe I am just getting stuck on the first main suspicious person, but she is really staying in my mind.

Sorry if what I say comes out weird, I always just type as I am thinking, and am always in a rush so don't have tons of time to go back. Anyway, gotta run, Christmas present shopping time

11. Gila

Ok, in the interest of making something happen today besides speculation, I'm going to give insectamantidae a vote. Like 90% of her posts so far have been total fluff and that's a handy way to blend in (plus she is the only one who hasn't posted at all yet today which granted may not mean anything with Christmas approaching but isn't a good thing either). Not like we have that much to go on at this point.

Deadline smother vote: insectamantidae

12. LochNess

Wow, I just looked back at the thread and insectamantidae completely flew under my radar. Maybe because her name kept popping up, I didn't focus on the fact that even though she posted a lot, her posts were not in any way helping us figure out who is scum. As I previously posted, I wanted to vote out a lurker, and to me this counts as lurker since it is basically the same as barely posting (in the whole town trying to figure out who scum is).

So I am going to go along with this for now, as I actually want a lynch to happen tonight. If someone better comes up, then of course I am willing to change my vote.

Deadline Vote: insectamantidae

13. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

I'm all confused and don't know who to vote for. I don't want to waste my votes, but I don't want to vote for someone that might be innocent and play right into the witches hands. I just want to hug you all... and maybe a little snuggling too.

I'm going to wait until more people vote and see everyone's reasoning.

Ash, snuggle? Calz can join in too. He's my bitch.

14. Ash

/me boycotts Calz Week.

15. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

What- but-... that's just.... CRAZY TALK.

16. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

It's not that I want to lurk, but I only can post once every night. Then everyone starts posting after I goes to sleep, and the next night I appear, lotsa stuff seems to have happened.

Enough of my excuses. Just a question, why insecta? The sole reason that she posts just fluff doesn't seem to be a strong reason to capitalize on, and the fact that LochNess immediately posted afterwards supporting your point makes both of you seem off. Like both of ya are working in tandem?

17. Gila

I have no idea why LochNess chose to do what she did and you'll have to ask her. At this point we really don't have a very strong reason to vote for anybody, but not voting at all is just playing to the hands of the enemy. If we all just post fluff and speculation, but don't use the only tool we have to root out the scum, we will have nothing to go on later on when we need to try to analyze who has been doing what. So basically just sitting around and not doing anything at all is also suspicious. Even if we don't get a lynch, votes are good. Votes create discussion, which also helps expose the evil partyspoilers. Vote for somebody femmes!

18. LochNess

I think if I were a witch I would make sure not to post right away after one of my witch friends did agreeing with her. LIke I said, I want to route out the witches, and I had already posted that I wanted to get rid of a lurker since they clearly are not helping find the witches. When I saw Gila's post about insecta, I reread the thread and realized she was providing as much input as a lurker does anyways. I want to have a proper lynch instead of just a MoM one which is based on just one person's opinion (though still better than no lynch), and since she seemed as good a candidate as the lurkers, I decided I would support this idea.

19. Lindsey

This seriously makes me suspicious. I feel like you are defending Insecta from being lynched and if she is a witch... That would make you a witch too. It looks like you are trying to get people to jump on the bandwagon for someone else.

At this point I have no idea who I am going to vote for. I have a feeling Ashaya will be killed by the witches tonight as she is experienced (like Pal), or she is a witch. I don't want to vote for her out yet though. I wanna see what happens tonight.

Crap. I'll be back later to try to figure this out.

20. Ash

;_; I don't wanna be killed.