1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

~/* Witchhunt *\~ Game Started!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Chocolate Pi, Mar 26, 2012.

1. Bill Door

Bill Door The Chosen One DLP Supporter

Okay, two of my biggest scumreads turn out to be holy roles, I need to rethink this shit. Although there's still a chance of someone else claiming to be acolyte so I'll wait for a while before deciding on any votes.

2. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Claim holy roles, though it seems unlikely that two scum would risk themselves like this. Unless, of course, scum!gravedigger and both priest and acolyte are dead.

3. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Gravedigger only gets LYNCH results from dead people.

So, Klackerz and Geabe only. Klackerz claimed non-holy, and I really doubt Geabe was a holy role either.

So there's realistically no way for scum to 'know' that a fake reveal plan would work. An acolyte stepping forward probably means they're the real acolyte, though it's worth keeping possibilities in mind.

4. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

I had planned to check Castiel tonight, does anyone have any other opinions on a good check target?

5. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Yeah, I know about the gravedigger, but I thought there might be a chance Klackerz was semi-softclaiming acolyte with his post about bob99. I don't recall him saying that he wasn't a holy role, but I may be forgetting something. If I am (forgetting something, that is), then yeah, I'm inclined to believe the two of them being priest/acolyte.

---------- Post automerged at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Before today, I was mostly getting good feelings from Castiel, but after the way he was posting, I think he deserves a check. Of the others on that list, Aekiel and Sirion have been rubbing me the wrong way, but I can't quite put my finger on why.

6. Eidolonic

Well. Eh. His statement was that town would be in trouble if the other dude was scum. That implies non-holy, since I didn't get a joking vibe from him.

I do agree that Castiel and Aekiel both trouble me a bit. StrikerLee is probably the best outright lynch target, though.

Ashaya - would you mind checking Aekiel tonight? If he's scum, I'm pretty sure he's Coven, and not a JW.

7. Ash

I might be okay with Aekiel, but I'd like more people to comment on this. I don't entirely trust you, though I lean towards you being town. You could possibly be scum with Castiel, trying to distract us from him.

Not saying that I don't get a funny feeling from Aekiel, but I'd like some other opinions.

---------- Post automerged at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Those Iel Bros :/

8. Eidolonic

Oh, I want Castiel dead. But I think it's more likely he's JW than Coven, where the flip is true for Aekiel. So a check would be wasted in that scenario, if it makes sense.

9. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Well I may as well say now that it's a waste of time checking me, but that's not going to convince anyone.

---------- Post automerged at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

Also, lol. Ashaya gets a funny feeling from me. :p

/juvenile humour

But yeah, I get a town read from Eido as well. Every time he's played scum Eido has played much worse than this, and he hasn't said anything that has read scummy to me.

10. Another Empty Frame

Another Empty Frame Fake Flamingo DLP Supporter

High Score:
    So, I really am not the acolyte, though I now want to read back and check out all of Brute's posts.

I think Ash is scum, I have been thinking it likely all game so far, but with this BS I think she's scum.

However I still think we should kill StrikerLee, have court kill Not!Ashaya and then lynch her tomorrow, which is what I've thought this whole fucking time.

I've been trying to kill other people than Ash because I think she's playing to recklessly to be useful scum, that's all. Meanwhile StrikerLee could be a more useful role and he's almost definitely scum.

Striker if you aren't Holy or Court then reveal your role right now. If StrikerLee lives and doesn't RR then I think whoever is the Inquisitor should check him out to see whether he's in the clear or not.

11. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

12. coleam

coleam Death Eater

Oh, right, brain fart...there goes that idea, I suppose.

13. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Alright, all caught up in the thread now.

StrikerLee: Originally I had believed him to be posting too stupidly to be scum, that no scum team would let him post that retardedly. But his posts today.. they went up several levels. He could just be focusing more on the game like he said or he could have gotten a lot of coaching over the Night. Personally I feel that if you don't have enough time/focus to post you should just keep the useless filler to yourself. And that scummy as hell edit..

Ashaya: I've looked at all the scenarios and, barring a Acolyte counter-claim, I'm fairly certain in saying she's town. It could be a convoluted scheme but honestly. Day 3 is far too early to spring something like this, there are just too many ways for it to fall apart. Not to mention the plethora of easier roles to claim.. Town Ashaya is town.

Castiel: Looking at his posts from an Ashaya POV I can see why she'd call him out as scum, he's been pushing that lynch long and hard. On the other hand if town!Castiel was convinced Ashaya was scum he'd be posting pretty similar to what he's been doing, anything Ashaya saying being part of the Plot.

tl;dr Can't call where the Castiel/Ash dickwaving ends and the Mafia reads begin.

Given the choices my Vote is solidly on StrikerLee. And with what you've posted your going to need an excellent tl;dr to change it.

14. Striker

Striker What's up demons?

Oh wow. I can't believe it.

Rescind Lynch Vote.

Lynch Vote: StrikerLee

It pains me to do that, it really does. I can't believe you'd play like that with the role you have. Jeez.

15. Aurion

Aurion Headmaster

...Hm. What is with WitchHunt Priests and facing early kill attempts.

Also, wrt Ash, the Moonlight Pagan and/or the Martyr could also intervene (assuming she and thebrute are legit).

I'm... somewhat inclined to buy the RR given my read on Geabe and Klackerz' softclaim- if they're both what I think they are even a Scum Gravedigger wouldn't have the info to pull this one off. And trying this without that knowledge strikes me as crazy.

I have no idea why StrikerLee edited his post, especially given what it was to start with- bad enough that he edits a post, but he edits it to something both derpier and scummier?

So. Lynch: StrikerLee. If you're Town, I sure hope you have a good defense ready. Hopefully one that doesn't involve a power role role-reveal. >_>

16. StrikerLee1

StrikerLee1 Guest

Everyone is still on the editing thing when I explained it in my previous posts. Glad to see you guys take 1 thing and blow it up and make it into something its not. Technically according to Chocolate Pi response it wasnt illegal in here but it could be if thats what we all agreed. Being my 1st full game of this I believe a little lenience should be allowed for a mis-understanding but you kids are so enthralled with killing someone who made a simple mistake to realize whats going on.

To those who think im scum, since Im going to die anyways no matter what I say. I am town, thanks for killin off another member and making the witches 1 step closer to killing you all off. I wont reveal my role because thats not fun and to me would ruin the game in my view. So go ahead take my misread posting and a simple mistake and turn it into what its not. You have officially achieved nothing lmao and waste a lynch on someone who in this early stage of the game isnt worth the lynch. Castiel is even posting more scummy then me and yet he walks around because you guys are to focused on something that happened 2 real days ago that I admitted was a mistake. Take it as you want, to be honest you guys are on the wrong bandwagon and will pay for that one. Dont believe me, have Ash check me tonight and let me live a day.

---------- Post automerged at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

So for someoen enw coming in who didnt know previous games you guys should of just told me its wrong and let it go instead of blowing it up into your ONLY reason for giving me a lynch because everyone of you that has voted me has mentioned that as the reason. Nice work guys your truly smart people.

---------- Post automerged at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Lynch Vote: Castiel

17. coleam

coleam Death Eater

It's not so much the fact that you edited, but the fact that you removed information from the game. I'm still uncertain what could have made you think it was a good idea to completely change what you said rather than put something like "Edit: I re-read your posts and I get it now. Never mind." If you'd edited like that, we would have just told you not to edit your posts and moved on.

The only reason why I haven't voted for you yet is that you changed your post from something that was a good, town-oriented question to a much scummier statement, and I can't picture scum doing that.

But then you haven't said much that's very useful either, which was one of the charges levied against Ash. As for you vs. Castiel, his main crimes are attacking Ash so heavily and getting angry when I asked why. The first is forgivable because she really was making herself an easy target, and the second is not nearly as scummy as ninja-editing a statement to say something different.

18. StrikerLee1

StrikerLee1 Guest

Well I didnt know that editing a post was scummy, to me (since I play a lot of forum based games outside of here) its normal. And in those the forum mods dont abuse their power to post up all the content.

19. Castiel

Castiel Headmaster

Maybe I am repeating what everyone knows but we still don't have proof that Ash is the real priest. Real acolyte could be dead and we know of a scenario where scum could know about it. And Ashaya, PLEASE CHECK ME TOMORROW. I really wanna know what "results" you get. Since she and several others now think that I am scum, it wouldn't hurt to be sure, right? This is a simple way to prove that you are the priest. There is no reason for you to not check me tomorrow.

Also I have changed my vote to Striker.

20. Ash

Wait, what? Abuse their power?