1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Then why not vote on one of the other players who you presumably have down as scummy? We're running out of time toDay.

2. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

I want to see Vira's response to my question before I vote. Am between Jan and her atm

3. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Some things I missed:

Kalas said someone who was protected would be informed.

What do you see?

Since no one protected has come out, and neither has a Doctor or a Roleblocker, the only conclusion is that a No Kill happened. A No Kill doesn’t make sense for anyone to do, but Jan’s theory was too ridiculous, and that’s why I downgraded him. Fluff’s information can’t prove your guilt or innocence one way or the other, so I’m scum-reading you off my previous read.

4. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Well again, outside of me guessing there was another PR in the game who might be able to verify me (and in fairness, given the usual Eido set-ups there likely was going to be another PR beyond FBI vote & 1 shot bulletproof), if I'm scum isn't me electing to NK the same thing as Jan's theory? Unless scum has a 2nd role-cop (unlikely I think) there's no way scum could know the town's remaining PR's with certainty given Seratin was lynched D1 as role-cop

---------- Post automerged at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Basically the only difference I see between what you and Jan or saying is that you are saying I no killed, while Jan is saying I no killed hoping there would be a town PR who might be able to intervene in my defense/use pseudo-PR cred from Zen's comment to survive 3 lynches

---------- Post automerged at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:04 PM ----------

You're both incorrect, but in Jan's case it feels like he's at least trying to consider the why. It would make virtually no sense for me as last scum to give up a mislynch when under so much fire unless there was a potential benefit

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Really, if there's one scum left and they no killed. I'm going to be mad at them for making this game go longer than it needed to.

6. Vira

High Score:
    I can think of some ways.

Perhaps-

- You were away from the internet for twenty-four hours and wasn’t able to alert Kalas.
    - You wanted to confuse the town enough to survive a Day.
    - You thought you’d be targeted by a PR like the Tracker but didn’t know who they were, so you didn’t do anything.
    - You thought there might be a Roleblocker and hoped someone else would be falsely scum-confirmed.

Aside from the first option, any other reason to choose No Kill stands out as desperate. Other than Fluff, who’s claim reads towny and sincere, you were on the lynching block ever since you subbed in. You weren’t able the salvage the slot’s reputation on D3, so you needed to gamble.

It kind of worked. People are considering lynches other than you, but you had multiple reasons to purposely choose to No Kill.

7. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

The scenarios you just suggest outside of the time one are virtually exactly what Jan suggested was the "hail mary" plan. Why exactly did you down-grade him again...

Well, that solves my dilemma: Vote: Vira

8. Vira

High Score:
    No? Jan's "Hail Mary" plan was you choosing not to kill so that the Doctor could "save" you and confirm you as town, and that is too ridiculous for me. No Doctor would protect you and I can't see you assuming that the Doctor would.

9. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I can't tell if I'm thinking about this wrong, because I feel like this should be easier/more obvious

10. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Snow, it'd be nice if you said something and/or moved your vote before DayEnd. We have between twelve and thirteen hours remaining.

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

People other than Vira: I'm not convinced we should lynch Waco today. Explain why considering Fluffiness's track report.

12. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Counter: explain why we shouldn't lynch Waco. And please do not use HF to do so. I'd like things Waco/Scott has done to merit his continuation in this game over others.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

If Fluffiness didn't have the tracking thing on Waco, I'd lynch Waco today. Without that I'm convinced, but the tracking thing just weighs stronger than how I read Waco.

---------- Post automerged at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

I /think/ I see a slight bit of town!waco in his more recent posts (seems to match his town-style from previous games), but the sheer emptiness of his slot from before + his slow start before he started posting more puts more confidence in lynching him than not without the track-thing

14. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Hm. HF said he tracked Waco lastnight? That seems to be ringing a bell in my recollection.

But. If I understand correctly you want to lynch HF because he claimed tracker and that supposedly clears Waco? Why him over Vira then?

---------- Post automerged at 09:51 ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 ----------

Snow, mate. A word. Two of them. Something.

---------- Post automerged at 09:58 ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 ----------

Urgh, I need to go to sleep. Reading fail. Second time this morning I've misread something.

Are you implying we lynch HF today? I don't remember where your vote is at the moment.

---------- Post automerged at 10:06 ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 ----------

Figured it would have been obvious but apparently not. Why is Snow still on HF after the tracker claim? Snow seems to be about as absent as Waco but when he has posted lately I'm getting a sense of filler again.

Perhaps Snow is the one who missed the kill option, but I don't think so.

---------- Post automerged at 10:10 ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 ----------

Also: Citrus is on Vira, not HF. Definitely time to sleep. If we no lynch today... aside from not getting a flip, would it force the last scum to no-kill again to keep up the charade and keep us guessing? I wouldn't necessarily think so.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hush, Zen, I am a student with classes.

Unvote

I don't really want to do anything with my vote since it only takes 4 to hammer so I left it on fluff.

If we lynch Vira and she's town, and fluff dies in the Night, then there isn't a Doc and scum No Killed and we lynch Waco.

Any other situation (fluff not getting shot, Vira and Waco are both town, or something) would suck, but. It probably won't come to that!

Also I'm too attached to this game to /forget/ to submit an ability of any sort. In the filler I think I forgot I was scum? Because my partner got lynched Day 1 so I stopped paying attention to scumchat and yeah.

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Uhh. No, I don't want to lynch Fluffiness. There was someone that wanted to lynch Fluffiness though, which makes no sense imo but yeah

---------- Post automerged at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

Also: scum wouldn't know what type of information role town has SINCE they had a role-cop. So scum would never want to no kill as it lengthens the game meaning more chance a town-cop would find scum or have more reports.

17. H_A_Greene

High Score:
    Argh. I don't buy VT Waco. I don't fully trust tracker HF. I certainly don't like Snow's absence(I know, work, browsing when you can. Please don't waste words pointing that out).

And I don't like Vira's read on me.

---------- Post automerged at 10:16 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

And lo! Two posters as I was writing up that last post.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Fluffiness and Waco can't both be scum.

Waco can only be scum if he no killed last night. The only logical reason this occurred is if he forgot to submit a night action, since he did not know what type of info role town had.

Fluffiness can only be scum if he fake-claimed an information role (when none has been revealed yet) and wanted to town-clear a player. We are not lynching Fluffiness today.

QED I don't think we should lynch Fluffiness or Waco.

Pretty confident you and Snowvon are town, relatively sure Jan is town. The only player left is Vira.

I have yet to see anything disagree with this logic or convince me otherwise. I don't understand how anyone else is drawing different conclusions from the ones I listed above (unless you disagree with my town-reads on Snow/Zen/Jan or you scum-read me)

---------- Post automerged at 09:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

When does day end? OP hasn't been updated

19. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Day End Timer

No vote count from me, though, I'm headed to work. Just knew it had been posted, so scrolled through to find it.

20. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

I am convinced that Zenzao is town, pretty sure Citrus and Jan are town, have info that makes Waco town, which leaves Vira and Snowvon as my non townreads.