Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Library > Other Fandoms > Stargate
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Old 06-06-2010, 10:01 PM   #1
Kraken
Fourth Year

Indiana Jones and the Secret of Osiris by CaptainChewbacc - T - SG1/Indiana Jones

Title: Indiana Jones and the Secret of Osiris
Author: CaptainChewbacc
Rating: T
Genre: Sci-fi/Adventure
DLP Category: Other Fandoms
Summary: The sequel to Stargate 1939. It continues the story with the repercussions of alien technology entering World War 2.
Link: http://forums.spacebattles.com/showthread.php?t=167077

Though it's only just started, with a prologue and the first chapter, I figured I might as well post this now. Seems that a fair few of the SG-1 missions will be revisited in this. Looks good so far, so I'm rating it 4/5.
Kraken is offline   Reply With Quote
Thumbs Up 1 Thumb Up
Old 06-07-2010, 03:50 PM   #2
Aekiel
Master of Merrill
People Die when they are Killed

DLP Supporter Donor Star
The words 'Holy Shit' and 'This Is Awesome!' came to mind when reading the new updates. Project Prometheus sounds pretty interesting, especially since I think the name is a red herring in regards to Stargate canon. Prometheus stole fire from the Gods... I wonder what reason the US military could possibly have for naming it that?

Which pretty much tells you everything you need to know about Mother Winter, right there.
Because you can't, you won't and you don't stop ~ The Beastie Muppets
Aekiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 04:07 PM   #3
Xantam
Dark Lord

Why anyone chooses to post stories on spacebattles I have no idea. The format is terrible and in general the users are incredibly obnoxious. Just read through some of the shit this author has to put up with if you don't believe me.

Steam Profile
Xantam is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author: captainchewbacc, indiana jones, stargate