Dark Lord Potter Forums Dark Lord Potter Forums  

Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Library > Recycling Bin
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

PatronusCharm Banner

Old 04-09-2006, 07:25 AM   #1
ip82
God of Magic

Amortentia by Melusina - NC17

Title: Amortentia
Author: Melusina
Rating: NC17 (actually, it's M+ becouse the smut isn't TOO graphic, but still...)
Pairings: Harry/Bellatrix, Ron/Hermione
Genre: Drama, Mystery/Suspense, Action/Adventure
Summary: Harry, Hermione and Ron encounter a nasty surprise at 12 Grimmauld Place. Bellatrix Lestrange, on the other hand, finds things entirely to her pleasure.
Link - http://hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=7680

One of rare Harry/Bellatrix romances (of sorts) where she and everyone else stay in character. Be mindful that this is post-HBP story, meaning that in-character Harry is a complete moron, but still, I found this story very interesting.

There will probably be a sequel too - this seems more like the first episode of a series, than a stand-alone fic.

Potter's Resistance 1: Breaking Ties -> DLP Thread
Yin and Yang -> DLP Thread

Ficwad Profile || HP Recycle Bin || Crap filter C2
Rule no. 1 - You do not talk about Alpha Fight Club...
ip82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2006, 11:05 PM   #2
Dark Syaoran
Level 5
Mental Out

It was okay.

I know you might think I say this because of the pairing but the Hermione and Ron's scene's werent needed half the time. They kinda ruined the flow of the whole thing.

Bellatrix was cool. The author didnt completely change her character. I found the end pretty good, how Voldemort just killed her like that. He seemed to be in a pretty bad mood.
Dark Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 12:14 AM   #3
Silent
Order Member
Kinky Wench

Send a message via MSN to Silent
Not at all bad.

I usually despise post-HBP fanfic. This is on my list of exceptions. Most of them are aimless, pointless, and unoriginal Horocrux scavenger hunts. They almost always end with Voldemort dead. This was neither.

I liked how everyone was Rowling's character still, and the author was able to still keep this pairing, as a nice lust/hate relationship, without being out of the realm or probability. Tarot references were cool, too.
Old 04-11-2006, 06:24 PM   #4
Amerision
God of Magic
Galactic Sheep Emperor

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Harry/Bellatrix-----Check
Fucked Up Story---Check
Slight Torturesex--Check

AMERISION APPROVED
Amerision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2006, 02:36 PM   #5
Demon God of Chaos
Seventh Year

Send a message via MSN to Demon God of Chaos
NIIICEE....

really nice... good plot, one of the ones i liked...

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Lord Voldemort

"CRUCIO!" Bellatrix Lestrange

"You will die by my hands, father." Harry James Potter - Lord of Destruction

Chuck Norris loves children. They go great with ketchup...

Harry Potter/Lily Potter lover... don't you all love the looks of them two kissing?
Demon God of Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2006, 02:48 AM   #6
Lord Ravenclaw
Administrator
System God

It didn't do much for me in all honesty. Harry was just a little bitch who was raped by Bella via a potion, Voldie kills Bella, Harry & Co. escape. Not a bad story, but it just didn't do anything for me.

Yes, I'm aware this is a bump, but this is my two cents on the story.
Lord Ravenclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2006, 02:49 AM   #7
snakehulk21220
Muggle

this story is seriously screwed up in so many ways it isnt even funny
snakehulk21220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2006, 03:39 AM   #8
ulkser
Professor

Send a message via MSN to ulkser
it is an avarage story. not bad, not too good. nice reading.
Old 05-24-2009, 11:49 PM   #9
sincostan
Death Eater

"He breathed in the strong, spicy smell of her cunt."

That is the first time I've heard one described like curry.

Nice interaction between Narcissa and Bellatrix.

If the ending weren't lame I'd rate higher, as I think the characterizations and plot are pretty good except Voldemort. 3/5
Old 08-20-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
Scrittore
Order Member

So first off, this story is 6 chapters, clocks in around 15,000 words, and is completed.

At first, Harry and Co. are looking for the locket. We find Bellatrix is already there talking to Kreacher. They battle, Bellatrix wins.

Second chapter, we get to see Narcissa. She finds the locket at Borgin's and buys it. Ron and Hermione wake up, and interact. Ron somehow convinces Hermione that getting help is a stupid idea because Ron fears his mother. I mean maybe it's just me, but I wouldn't call Harry getting captured "a bit tricky".

Bellatrix chains Harry up, and then leaves. Harry tries to escape from the chains to no avail. Bellatrix decides to "indulge herself" and makes Harry drink a lot of Amortentia.

Next chapter: Harry follows her like a puppy to this room.

Quote:
Harry took off his glasses and laid them on the floor. He breathed in the strong, spicy smell of her cunt.
Lol wut? The thing that makes me believe this is totally implausible is that Harry could throw off the imperio like it's nothing.

They have sex, it's eh to read honestly. Narcissa shows up and sees Harry. She's disgusted it seems. Narcissa wants to see the Dark Lord, Bella refuses to help, Narcissa leaves.

Fourth chapter: Bella and Harry having sex again. Bella misses the spark he has, crucios him.

Ron and Hermione interact again, it kills the mood of the chapter really. Harry and Bellatrix again. Harry's treated a little nice and Bellatrix says Harry reminds her of Sirius when he is defiant.

Harry and Bella have angry sex, no lie.

I won't spoil the ending, but it's a bit of a let down really. Voldemort also acts very OC in my opinion. I'll have to give this story a 3/5 rounded up from a 2.5.

It's average is the best way to describe it. It's nothing horrible but nothing special due to the ending among a couple other things. Despite the Ron/Hermione interaction that came at random movements, and the characterization of Voldemort I'm happy with the characterizations otherwise.
Scrittore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author:melusina, complete, harry/bella