Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > FanFiction Extras > FanFic Discussion > Story Search
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2007, 12:24 AM   #1
Richard

Missing Story - Help Please

Alright...I'm looking for a story here. I don't remember its name, but its at Ficwad and its NC17 I think, or Rated R. The story is basically Potter turns into a Dark Lord and names himself Marik Black. It has 14 chapters, (I think). Each chapter is named "The # Hunt" or something. Although, I may be thinking of two different stories, I can't remember, but what I remember is Potter hunting people, turning into a Dark Lord named Marik Black (or Merik Black), and has a harem of forced slaves (Fluer was one), then he gets Cho in his Harem, attacks Azkaban, recruits Luscious, recruits the old Death Eaters. Anyone know the title of this story? Its at Ficwad.

Richard.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:33 AM   #2
Dark Syaoran
Level 5
Mental Out

That reminds me of 'Lust of a Dark Soul' by Vash the Unholy. But I don't remember Harry calling himself Marik Black, or Merik Black, and I also don't remember Fleur.

Everything else is quite close. Check out that story first. It can be found on FicWad, Fanfiction.net and here, in the Work by Author section.
Old 05-28-2007, 12:38 AM   #3
Klael
Unspeakable

DLP Supporter Donor Star
Yeah, the other part of that that isn't a part of vash's story sounds like one i read a short while ago. I'm not quite sure, but harry either went back in time or absorbed some of voldemort's memories and then pretended to be voldemort, in order to take over his power base--but the story was discontinued, or something.

The only other possibility for that one is one i read in which harry goes back in time from 6000 years in the future, cuz, of course, he's a vampire, and they live forever. then, he gets lucius and other death eaters, and it turns into some wierd male-harem thing, but i dont think that's the one, cuz i HIGHLY doubt it'd be here. it was pretty terrible.

Closed Thread