Dark Lord Potter Forums
Go Back   Dark Lord Potter Forums > Library > Restricted Section
Donate Register Rules Library List IRC Chat FAQ Members List Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notices

Donate to DLP PatronusCharm Banner

Old 12-28-2005, 01:21 PM   #1
ip82
God of Magic

Secret of the Male Veela by mrriddler - R/NC17

Title: Secret of the Male Veela
Author: mrriddler
Rating: R / NC17 (censored smut on FFN)
Chapters: 16
Words: 98,332 (ff.net)
Updated: July 8, 2006
Published: December 28, 2005
Pairings: Harry/Fleur (with more to come)
Summary - AU from 4th Book canon. When Voldemort forcibly took Harry's blood, he didn't quite know the what he had helped unleash. Harry Potter, first male Veela in a millenia is about to take the world by storm. Nonslash, dark, independent, playboy HFleurmany.

R Link - ff.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2723114/1/
NC17 - FicWad: [/b]http://www.ficwad.com/viewuser.php?uid=6593
NC17 - aff.net: http://hp.adultfanfiction.net/story.php?no=544210793

New story from mrriddler, which means we can expect a lot of OC's, sex and dark arts...

It branches off the GOF and features Veela!Harry (hopefully the first veela story without two male sex organs ever touching one another). For now, Harry kills several DE's instead of running away like a pussy, gains Voldemort's knowledge, rapes Fleur and bonds her as a sex slave.

A little rushed, yes, but has potential.

Note: Smut parts are cut off from FFN version. There's no NC17 version online at the moment. I'll edit this once it's up.

Edit: I added NC17 link, thanks DarkPhoenix2500.

Edit: I added NC17 link(s) changed.

Checked July 24, 2012: aff.net link corrected.

Potter's Resistance 1: Breaking Ties -> DLP Thread
Yin and Yang -> DLP Thread

Ficwad Profile || HP Recycle Bin || Crap filter C2
Rule no. 1 - You do not talk about Alpha Fight Club...

Last edited by Dark Minion; 07-24-2012 at 03:04 PM.
ip82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 01:36 PM   #2
DaytonDeusBlack
Seventh Year

Send a message via AIM to DaytonDeusBlack Send a message via MSN to DaytonDeusBlack Send a message via Yahoo to DaytonDeusBlack
Yes, it is a bit rushed but I really want to see what he can make out of this. I'll be waiting for an update.
DaytonDeusBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 03:11 PM   #3
MadEyes
DA Member

Send a message via AIM to MadEyes
Holy mother of Merlin! A Veela story that’s not slash? That’s unheard of! I can practically hear the slashers rioting as I speak, cursing this and shouting ‘blasphemy!’ But I don’t rightly care; those bastards can go decompose somewhere else or face me and my poisoned cookie cutters of death!

I say, I’m going to go read this right away and I demand that an update be made quickly.

*Nods before stalking away towards the doors where the screams of outrage are coming from and getting into a fighting position, the rust in his cookie cutters catching the light as the steady sound of dripping poison and acid fill the room, making the drenched kitchenware look more dangerous then its Christmas shape may suggest.*
Old 12-28-2005, 06:18 PM   #4
cmuylistoooo
Second Year

^
||
with u on that one, a veela story that is not slash is hard to find...there is another one though, can;t seem to remember where harry attracts both tonks and fleur...
cmuylistoooo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:06 PM   #5
Lord Necros
Fifth Year

Send a message via AIM to Lord Necros Send a message via MSN to Lord Necros Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Necros
Finally no s;ash veela!harry I hate when good fics go slash
Lord Necros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:30 PM   #6
Lord Osiris
Minister of Magic

Oh im giddy from exceitment at not having to read a faggoty veela harry! thatnk you Mrriddler your a champion! another good point is that it's pre-OOtP so more points for you.
Lord Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2005, 10:35 PM   #7
zUzaque
DA Member

sweet, hey, cmuylistoooo, if you ever remember that fic, drop me a link.
Fuck fuck fuck, Mother mother fuck, Mother mother fuck fuck, Mother fuck mother fuck, noise noise noise, 1 2 1 2 3 4 noise noise, Smokin weed, Smokin weed, Doin coke, Drinkin beers, drinkin beers beers beers, Rollin fatties, Rollin blunts, who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts, Rollin blunts and smokin blunts... -jay rap
zUzaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 12:43 AM   #8
Dark Syaoran
Once and Future King

I was going to write a Veela!Harry story ages ago but never did. I had the first four chapters down but deleted them... meh. I've always looked for a good Veela!Harry story where it's not slash. Finally we have one in the making. It is rushed but if he goes back over it a tweaks it then it'll be cool.
Old 12-29-2005, 01:18 PM   #9
DarkPhoenix2500
First Year

>_> For those who want it, he posted the uncut version on adult fanfiction heres the link

http://www.adultfanfiction.net/aff/s...p?no=544210793
DarkPhoenix2500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:37 PM   #10
Goddess of Ran
Fourth Year

Hallelujah!! Veela!Harry but not slash. This should be a good read. I'm only 16 but hey, that's never stopped me before.

Hope to see more good fics from mrriddler.
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.

-Sun Tzu, The Art of War
Goddess of Ran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:50 PM   #11
MysterioX
Order Member

Send a message via MSN to MysterioX
I really like this fleur then again who wouldn't? I just hope this doesnt conflict his time with the other fic
MysterioX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 08:13 PM   #12
Dark Syaoran
Once and Future King

They dont look any different... the uncunt version and the 'cut' version. Or maybe I was just to tired when I looked at the uncut one... ahh well.
Old 12-29-2005, 08:21 PM   #13
the sad panda
Muggle

it's nice to finally have a non-slash veela fic. now we have to wait for more... and pray that it doesn't go slash....
the sad panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 08:51 PM   #14
nonjon
Super Moderator

For those wondering, Icedragonmo3 started a male slash-less Veela fic and abandoned it over a year and a half ago. That's probably about the only other one I've seen.
It's Emergence of Heritage and it's here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1623658/1/

Same author has probably the best 2 chapter start to a HP/X-men crossover abandoned too. Man, I hate unfinished fics.
Old 12-29-2005, 11:13 PM   #15
DaytonDeusBlack
Seventh Year

Send a message via AIM to DaytonDeusBlack Send a message via MSN to DaytonDeusBlack Send a message via Yahoo to DaytonDeusBlack
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sad panda
it's nice to finally have a non-slash veela fic. now we have to wait for more... and pray that it doesn't go slash....
mrriddler is a member of DLP so he'll know better than to write slash.
Old 12-30-2005, 10:20 AM   #16
MysterioX
Order Member

Send a message via MSN to MysterioX
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonjon
For those wondering, Icedragonmo3 started a male slash-less Veela fic and abandoned it over a year and a half ago. That's probably about the only other one I've seen.
It's Emergence of Heritage and it's here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1623658/1/
yep it was excellent and in it I think he bangs the Patil twins
MysterioX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2005, 10:35 AM   #17
DaytonDeusBlack
Seventh Year

yes Emergence of Heritage was really good. Too bad it's abandoned.
Old 01-03-2006, 10:43 AM   #18
Mrriddler
Death Eater

Location: Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in between...hmm guess I'm not making much sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaytonDeusBlack
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sad panda
mrriddler is a member of DLP so he'll know better than to write slash.
That's true. I'll be lynched ... probably in real life as well unless I move and change school.

hehe, I can't believe there's only been two non slash male veela stories ever...the emergence one and one by aramand someone told me. I'm not linking it, it's disturbing...

I'm not sure exactly where you mean by rushed? The sex scene? the battle? or what. If you mean the male veela concept, then wait a bit for chapter 3. I also revised chapter 1, which was really bad as some noticed. Also chapter 1 on ff.net wasn't suppose to have the indicated lemon part (only like a page though) but I forgot to cut the part when I uploaded the revised part...lucky me no one reported me...yet.

As always, keep the comments, reviews, criticisms coming. Oh, I'm also willing to take suggestions for which other canon girls or any specific criterias you guys might like.

PS: Other story...eh, I'm revising the plotline and probably deleting a third of everything I have so far. I think it may be easier to start small and get large than start large and...yeah
Old 01-03-2006, 03:08 PM   #19
zUzaque
DA Member

hmmm... Tonks mabie... Oh! and Malfoys mom. The twins too. All good pairs.
Fuck fuck fuck, Mother mother fuck, Mother mother fuck fuck, Mother fuck mother fuck, noise noise noise, 1 2 1 2 3 4 noise noise, Smokin weed, Smokin weed, Doin coke, Drinkin beers, drinkin beers beers beers, Rollin fatties, Rollin blunts, who smokes the blunts? We smoke the blunts, Rollin blunts and smokin blunts... -jay rap
zUzaque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2006, 03:52 PM   #20
Lord Necros
Fifth Year

Send a message via AIM to Lord Necros Send a message via MSN to Lord Necros Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Necros
Quote:
Originally Posted by zUzaque
hmmm... Tonks mabie... Oh! and Malfoys mom. The twins too. All good pairs.
no bella and cissa
Lord Necros is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abandoned, author:mrriddler, harry/fleur