1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone gonna write the Lockhart apprentices Harry fic?

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by Amerision, Apr 29, 2006.

1. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Someone mentioned a plot bunny they had about Gilderoy Lockhart taking in Harry right after Dumbles leaves after putting Harry with the Dursleys.

It's an awesome idea, and I wish someone would write it. I have some suggestions:

Lockhart, at the time, 21, has came back from his first 'adventure', obliviating a warlock who did something (Make somethign up). He is a national hero and has already won a Most Charming smile.

Lockhart then goes to the Press and mentions that who better than him to raise the famous Harry Potter? Public agrees and Dumbles can't do shit.

They go on variosu adventures, Harry saving Lockhart most of the time, the duo earning massive amounts of fame. Lockhart teaches Harry all he knows, including wooing woman, smiling like a prince, and dressign well. Harry is vain as he grows, but not so bad that it is frowned upon.

At one point, Harry buys silver pots and pans for Lockhart at a nearby village for their camp - they're making food. Harry comes back to a Werewolf 3 seconds from eating Lockhart. Harry saves Lockhart by throwing the pan at the Werewolf, who promptly falls over and dies. They are proclaimed heros (again).

Do all this random stuff, and have them come back to Hogwarts for second year, where he is Lockhart's assistant. Harry kills the Basilisk, and they leave yet again.

They come back for the Tri-Wizard tournament, where Harry wins it through some hilrious combo of luck and skill.

Have them constantly beating each other for the Most Charming Smile award.

You take it from here!

Pairings?

A bit of Lockhart/Narcissa, (they both love themselves more than they like each other. This narcissm is what keep them together. Lucius is...I dunno, he doesnt know about it).

Harry/Anything but slash and Ginny or Hermione. Romilda perhaps?

2. se7en

se7en Professor

haha

all i have to say is rofl.. just fluff filled with harry and lockhart being EXTREMELY lucky... kind of reminds me of the luck in 'make a wish'

I would read that stuff as a time filler

3. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Ha, that's a hilarious idea. But hopefully it won't end up like "make a wish".