1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

HP xover with Battle Royale?

Discussion in 'Fanfic Discussion' started by MrINBN, Jun 27, 2006.

1. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

Discuss. No, seriously. My friend was thinking of writing one and wants the opinion of others. For those of you who don't know, Battle Royale is a Japanese movie where Japan is now a police state and every year, one class of students is selected for... you guessed it, a Battle Royale. The objective of the battle is to kill all your classmates within three days or you all die. For more info, check the IMDb at http://imdb.com/title/tt0266308/

2. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

This has already been done twice. Granted, both of those didn't last more than 3,000 words before they were abandoned and probably would have sucked any way. I'd like to see one of these actually get done, though.

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Actually, I posted a solid length crossover of this kind a while ago. Use the search function or check in the Alternates section.

4. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

I sit corrected. Though, to be honest I don't think much of the one you posted either, IP.

5. nonjon

nonjon Alumni Retired Staff

Here's the one IP posted earlier, Harry Potter and the Island of Death from this thread.

But the one I remembered (and skimmed before skipping to the end) was this completed HP/Battle Royale story:
    Program 12 by Shinoko
    [Complete] The new school year has begun, and the sixth year class of Hogwarts has been chosen to participate in a deadly battle royale with only one rule: Kill or be killed.
    Complete - Harry Potter - Fiction Rated: M - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 24 - Words: 81620 - Reviews: 90 - Updated: 4-30-04 - Published: 3-8-04

Personally, not an idea that interests me much. Though I did buy the special edition of the DVD a while back (complete with framed film cell - hehe. I even got a film image with Beat in it).

6. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Methinks this thread belongs somewhere else... Like Fanfic Discussion.