1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Necrule Paen's Challenges #2

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Necrule Paen, Jul 24, 2006.

1. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

Challenge #2 :

Summary: We all know about those annoying self-insert stories where the author and his/her friends, being fans of Harry Potter, get an invitation to go to Hogwarts where they go and do a bunch of inane shit while characterizing themselves as the perfect Mary-Sues that they truly are... not.

I challenge everyone that is capable to make a one-shot or more of this kind of story with a DLP twist. It is all a charade done by some malevolent being, mortal or not.

Rules:
    The Harry Potter Universe is not real. You can portray any part of the HP Universe within your story as long as you make it clear by the end of the story that it is all an illusion or whatever you make it as.

This can be a crossover of anything as long as there is no anime characterizations. (Like giant sweat drops or falling down for something another character has said.)

There can be no heroes in this story only villains and their victims. If you have a hero from your crossover acting as a villain, that is fine as long as they stay that way.

The person that got fooled must die at the end and whatever plans that the villain may have had, must succeed. In other words they get whatever they wanted to get from this deception.

Other than that you are free to do as you wish.

I am planning on making a oneshot from this, and I am hoping more people will do the same. You don't need to devote much time to this, just something to do when you are at an impasse with your other projects.

2. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

This kinda reminds me of the old Greek stories where the Gods would sometimes impersonate people to fool other mortals. Decent challenge, at any rate.

3. Olfrik

Olfrik Seventh Year

Excuse me, but you want to have people write HP fanfics with DLP Characters were the universe is not real? I feel quite stupid here, I think I dont understand your summary.

Like: little Olfrik get's a hogwarts letter and then when she is waiting to be picked up to go to Diagon, she is killed by a wanna be Death-Eater (the jealous neighbor, of course)?

4. Fuegodefuerza

Fuegodefuerza Minister of Magic

Me as well.

5. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

It can be a DLP character. It can be someone from another fandom. It can be someone you made up or the devil himself. I don't care.

It might help if I list possible reasons for why they are doing this.

One possibility is that it is the Devil or something like him that has disquised a contract as the Hogwarts letter that when they sign it they have signed away their body/soul for all eternity.

It could be a being that needs to be invited into the victims life before they can terrorize/kill them. For example, how Bloody Mary and Candyman has to be called X number of times in front of a mirror. Again signing the Hogwarts letter will make that possible.

Last is someone or something that takes sadistic pleasure in fooling these idiotic fangirls. It could be some normal psycho who dresses up as a wizard so the patsy will let them in after recieving the letter, or some supernatural being who does it just to do it.

There are more possibilities, I myself am holding out on one reason for my own answer to the challenge, but I think you get the idea.

6. Fuegodefuerza

Oh, so this would start when students get the letter! I didn't get that...

Thanks for clearing it up! This could be pretty good. I look forward to your story.

7. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

...Amerision walked slowly up the steps of Hogwarts Castle, wand in hand.

With a casual wave of his left hand, the heavy wooden doors goraned open, revealing the faculty and students in midfeast. Smiling lightly, he showed himself in.

"Bahahhaa."

Their fate had arrived.

:::

Albus Dumbledore stood dumbstruck at the sight of the ridiculously handsome man.

Bahahah?

The students started coughing to hide their amusement, as well as some of the staff.

Raising his wand, he fired up flares to capture everyone's attention.

"Hello sir...may I help you?" he inquired lightly, and hint of a smile on his face.

Amerision was not amused. Clearly his presence was not respected here.

That would have to change...starting with the ugly hooknosed man that was currently leering at a boy with a scar on his face in a very unhealthy manner.

"Sheepeeness!"

The aformentioned man dissapeared in a puff of smoke and was replaced by a black wooled sheep.

"Bahahahha!"

Amerision nodded.

"Bahhahahah!" [Yes, you are fucked...]

After summoning one Aberforth Dumbledore to the seen, he made his way to a blonde haired boy he nicknamed Senor Draco Von Shitface Extraordinare...the Great.

"BAHAHHAHAHHA!"

Harry Potter stood in shock as every single student in Hogwarts Castle was Sheepified.

At last, he was next.

"Bahahahha!"

A very amused Amerision woke up from his dream, quickly hiding Fenton, his stuffed lamb form view lest anyone see him.

Yawning loudly, he went to the bathroom for a quick wank.

THE END

8. Fuegodefuerza

Amerision: Lmao. Especially at the last line.