1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Just another conspiracy theory

Discussion in 'The Humor Mill' started by Old Nuit, Sep 4, 2005.

1. Old Nuit

Old Nuit High Inquisitor

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

god.

People that create things like that and believe in them deserve to be sat on by sumo wrestlers, then shot in the head with a lawn dart.

I like the reality based conspiracy theorys, as I believe alot of them are more accurate then the filth we were fed to hink is the truth.

Things like Area 51 (which does not exist, we're all making up the buldings at groom lake. It doesn't matter WHAT they do there, but the fact that you can see it and the government claims it ain't there...meh) the JFK assassination, RFK, various coverups, 9/11 (a bunch of weird things about the governments actions in the days before that i'll not go into here) voting system, etc.

That sort of stuff I buy into. Our presidents have multiple clones, being a shape shifting alien, and talking to a Grey on the internet I have a hard time looking at period.

Pyramid and the sphynix are another good thing to look into, as is stonehenge, easter island, the carvings on the Nazca (sp?) plains, the AIDs viruses massive spread in Africa and the various government testing we did over San fransico, etc.

Praying to the eternal high god to help me find where the mind control rays are coming from so I can buy a buncha of "blasters" for 3$ a pop to protect my mind... ug.

Ya know.. I never really though the warning on the microwave that says do not stick your head in there was needed, but it just occured to me, it wouldn't be there if someone hadn't done it already.

3. Zevrillion

Zevrillion Founder Retired Staff

No, you are kidding. I do it all the time. When I have a test in school, I take the book the test is on and a spoon, place it into the microwave and insert my head. 2 min with max effect and I know all the answers. It’s magic.

4. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

These people are funny as hell... To bad they actually believe what they are saying.

I am a sucker for a good conspiracy theory. Of course then again thats because the good ones generally have a grain of truth hidden somewhere in them.

5. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

just wondering but what do you all think of the illuminati?

6. Giovanni

Giovanni God of Scotch

Which one?

There are so many.

7. Midknight

DUno are they probably still around? Yes.

Do they still have tons of power? Doubtful

They had alot to do with the freemasons at one point in time, which pretty much have the entire american way of life saturated with their mark if you know where to look.

I dunno tbh, I think there is alot going on behind the scenes, but nowadays its so hard to even tell who the real "fake" ppl are making desicions, without trying to fathom a shadow government.

8. realmess

realmess Slug Club Member

loved that site, haven't laughted like that for a while, but, maybe we should set something like that. It pays dammn well:
    at least they got the book title right.

9. noddwyd

noddwyd Third Year

hidden under the floorboards, in tiny pieces.
    That's got nothing on the one where there is no such thing as a 'missing link' in human evolution because we were actually created as human/alien hybrids about 230,000 years ago in order to be their slaves. I'm surprised how few people know about that one. At first we were unable to reproduce much like mules, which is where the garden of eden story originates from, as some of the 'gods' rebelled and altered some kids' dna so they'd be able to reproduce on their own and populate the earth.

As punishment the others allowed us to be mostly wiped out by a flood caused by an ice sheet at the north pole falling into the ocean.

In the end though, we should thank them as we'd still be a million years away from this point in evolution without that help.

I could go on...

10. Midknight

The book series Area 51 touches on something similar to that, where humanity was created and cultured to be fodder in a intergalactic war. Whenever the enemy finally attacks this quadrant, we'd be allowed to partake of the Holy Grail, become immortal, and fight them forever.

Sounds strange, but the book series is incredible

11. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Yep, there's obviously something there, but I'm more for some secret military development program, than little grays storage facility...

Yes, I'm 100% behind Stone's movie.

Agree 100%.

What is the chance of passengers starting a riot and causing a crash on exactly the plane that was headed for the white house (the only target that couldn't be easily rebuilt) and none other? And all that in exactly the moment when eyewitnesses reported AA guns firing a missile?

And what is the chance of something like this happening in the exact the moment in time when Bush needed an excuse to attack Afghanistan, Iraq and other countries he doesn't like/that have something he needs?

Too many things convenient for the people in power happening in limited amount of time = smells of conspiracy.

Yeah, it seems it's designed so that the results could be easily swayed a few percents up or down. In a country with two equal parties constantly fighting for power, that completely ruins the concept of democracy IMO.

I think these are the sort of things that are intentionally created and presented to the public (planted in tabloids), so to shot down those meaningful theories you'd mentioned before. People are easy to dismiss even the well documented and logical "conspiracy theories", because they are printed in magazines that usually publish ridiculous crap.

Not sure about these... Only the great pyramid is questionable, all the others are doable with a lot of time & manpower invested in it.

1) Extremely convenient way of spreading, the virus 'designed' to kill off exactly the kind of people rich and powerful don't like - uneducated, third world countries, poor with high birth rates, gays, junkies etc...

2) Piles of $$$ the pharmaceutical companies make on TREATING the disease (various cocktails etc...) instead of CURING it - without AIDS, many of these magnates would bankrupt or loose millions... No one would willingly commit financial suicide, even for philanthropic reasons.

1 + 2 = good grounds for conspiracy.

12. Midknight

Aye, but the pyramids have been dated, just off graffiti hyroglypics, when in fact the whole area around them, the sphinx especially, and the way the pyramids shafts line up among other things, perfectly to events over 10,000 years ago.

Easter Island: I don't buy that the folks just decided to rip down all the trees on their island, spend countless hours carving nearly identicle stone heads, and the hauled them where they were for the hell of it, something's funny about that island.

Stonehenge:
    Nazca:

[​IMG]

Tons of designs, massive in scale, that you can only view from many, many feet up. More intricate designs then anything known at the time of their making, which is dated back to ate least 2,000 years ago. These folks could not of worked on something that massive, nor made some of the designs so perfectly straight/angled.

I'll briefly mention the elongated skulls they've found there, as well as various other places around the globe. Thre's a link on http://www.crystalinks.com/nazca.html that shows you a ton of info about the drawings and strange things out there

[​IMG]

13. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

:shock: Thats a big head...

14. LINKed up

LINKed up Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

A certain place in a certain area of space-time, a
    That it is... reminds me of an alien, the evil kind from the movie.

15. Necrule Paen

Necrule Paen DLP Elite DLP Supporter

I have a hunch that inspired coneheads.

16. Spacks

Spacks Order Member DLP Supporter

That head is most likely of Aztec Royalty I think.

They used to contort the heads at an early age because they believed that big heads = 1337N355

17. Midknight

That might work if they hadn't found heads like that across the world. I was under the impression that the Aztec empire was abit aways from there as well, but I'm probably wrong been awhile since I researched them.

18. LINKed up

I personally don't think that those skulls are just deformed human ones. I found a site that said that the lower jaw bears some resembalance to Neanderthals.

19. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

Mayans made sure they had elongated skulls and crossed eyes with ether sharp pointy teeth..or everyother teeth missing.

20. LINKed up

Thats just weird. Why did they do that? What advantage would it give you?