1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Madeyemoody's 1st challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by madeyemoody, Sep 9, 2006.

1. madeyemoody

madeyemoody High Inquisitor

Harry/Crank crossover

Post-Order of the phoenix

Harry in response to his Godfather's demise harry goes into reclusiveness cutting off all ties with those he cares about(uses anger and slowly they drift apart) keeping odd hours spending nights on end in the library reading,researching while without the burden of his friends his grades skyrocket causes jealousy etc.

. must be angry at the world aka bitter cynic

. must research dark arts and other deadly magics

. Must not have any indy summer trips

. must travel at night on sirius motorcycle to meet various contacts

. must have cool gear put a new spin on dragonhide clothing

.must use daggers when in close quarters fighting

. no slash or permanent pairings

. Must never show emotion or pain and speak seldomly

Main plot

Follows similar path of HBP instead of Draco Malfoy being assigned to kill Dumbledore he is told to find a way to kill harry.

Snape as in HBP due to him being a bastard and the unbreakable vow gives draco malfoy a poison with which he can poison potter.

The poison is the "Beijing Cocktail" a poison that will kill you if you do not keep your adrenaline and heartate at it's maximum and there is no antidote it is certain death.

But the poison backfires instead of potter just giving in to the poison he decides that if these are his last days then he will take voldemort and his deatheaters with him

Does whatevers necessary to keep himself going

. drugs
    .dangerous stunts
    . sex
    . dark/powerful magic

My special secret idea of a new spin on horcruxes
    The dark marks are horcruxes in order for voldemort to become mortal must kill all deatheaters who bear his mark

how you kill voldie is up to you but harry must die after the final battle not by voldemorts hands
    must die in a anti-climatic way like in Gladiator closing part ust show him united with all those people he's lost

so is it shite or not you decide

cheers

madeyemoody

Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  2. Aekiel

Aekiel Angle of Mispeling ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Seems like a great idea, Crank was a fucking awesome film and a fic based on the idea would be just as amazing! If it has a decent author that is.

I like it.

3. CGB

CGB Auror

I don't know Crank, but I think it's a great idea. But the fic should be more on the short side, since it would be a bit rushed with all the action.

4. Amerision

Amerision Galactic Sheep Emperor DLP Supporter

Damnit Mad-Eye, that was my Horcrux idea for Temptations. Guess you got it published first though. Permission to use it?

[I might not, but you never know...]

As for the story, I've never seen Crank but I would say it would awfully hard to keep going on adrenaline for too long and keep your heart rate up without dying of exaustion.

All in all, it doesn't even matter as Snape can't kill Harry anyway due to the prophecy.

Still would like to see it written though.