1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge 2

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by The Demented One, Sep 9, 2006.

1. The Demented One

The Demented One Raptured to Hell

I'm currently writing a story, and I have written a few chapters. Now, my damn computer got a fucking virus, and I lost all of my files. I will get my computer back in a few days. Right now, I'm posting from an internet cafe, and I can use the school computer, but I can't work on it for a while. But I worked my ass of for this story, and I don't want to see it go to waste so I want a competent or dedicated author to continue my story. If you want to see my story, go look at Work of Authors section.

Now I have already plotted a general idea of the Trilogy.

Part 1: It is post POA, and Harry's apprenticeship with Nicholas Flame begins. Flamel makes a deal with Harry.

Part 2: Skip to the end of 6th year where this part will take place. Harry is a bitter and paranoid battle hardened warrior, and he is now the Golden Boy of the Ministry. He accepted Scrimgeour's invitation and the Ministry is already transforming into a dictatorship. At the same time, Harry hunts the horcrux alone. At the same time. his training with Flamel is coming to an end. You can decide if Dumbledore is dead or alive. And there will absolutely be no romance.

Part 3 Finally: This is the part, which I posted. It is 2 years after the last part, and Harry lives a silent life. He is more paranoid and bitter then ever. The Ministry is a dictatorship, and they rule Britain with an iron fist. The story starts when Harry is attacked by the Ministry, and he narrowly escapes. After escaping to the Flamel's he is given a task by Nicholas. He is to lead a resistance to destroy the Ministry. With Flamel's money and knowledge, Harry must destroy the monster that he created. THe government. Romance is allowed in here, but it must be important to the plot.

This is basically a general idea, but you can make changes to this story and fill in the details. Give me credit for the ideas if anybody decides to write this.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  2. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

Huh? What's the big idea with posting the entire plot, if you really want someone to write this... and people to read it? These are major spoilers here.