1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Naruto Challange

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Oujou Akaash, Dec 11, 2006.

1. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

Challange #2

To tell you the truth i'm a little hasentant to write this challange. I know there have been many crossover between the two harry potter and naruto and its always the same. boy goes to a different world and meets a blond haird blue eyed boy and vice versa.

This crossover deleats all thats is alternate universe crap i getting tired of and one of the most unique and noncleche'd i can think of...i hope.

------------------History

This is an after Hogwarts story.

Some how, some way which ever way the author does, Harry finds a powerful mentor (perferably an OC) that uses magic in an entirely new way. Body magic. yes. it has been done before. I know.

For during his stay in Hogwarts there has always been skirmishes between harry and Voldermont which gets other people hurt. Harry choses the desicion and leaves with his mentor to learn the art of "Acient" body magic and the many type of martial arts said mysterous and powerful mentor knows. Harry got strong and a genius when it comes to htis and blah blah blah and somehow invented his own style and created his own style that made wizards that could pawn any wizards

During the years Voldermont's rise of power greatly increased and his influence spread world wide. His powers grew rapdly each day and since he has such presious few death eaters in his army to spread over the world, Voldermont got creative and used summoning magic such as little minions of demons and the like to spread chaos and distruction over the world to the point where the Oblivators lost control and the muggles finally caught up to the magical world and there decads of war.

Now your wondering when i'm going to get to the part where it involves Naruto and his gangs. Almost there.

In the future when Voldermont was at the height of his powers he found some very old texts in the dungens of a once powerful Foust the first. THE Foust, the first necromancer to ever grace the world. THE Foust the first that tried to bring out the 9 Demon Gods into the world.

Harry somehow finds the news and the Harry and other whatever order, clans, army whatever is now in a race against time to find and finally distroy him for good before he does the ritiual to summon the 9 demon gods. (yea, you know what i'm talking about.)

Guess what, Harry fails and Voldermont succeded in summoning them for his own control and in his over confidence and a narrow-mindness only a human can posess he thought he can control the 9 demons and paid the price.

Harry is at the time older around 50 years of age that looks around 20 who has made his own small school of elete warriors/ninja/whatever you want to call it and uses them to fight against the war.

Since his failure to stop Voldermont, The 9 demons went on a rampage of distruction that levelled the very foundations of earths core. millions upon millions of people died. Billions upon billions.

Harry found out how to stop the beasts from the leftover book of Foust or whatever and the only way to stop the 9 beasts by doing an acient ritual to seal them off by giving his magic and soul to the very gods of this universe in order to stop the 9 demon gods and seal them off.

He succeded. however in only a matter of couple of days the 9 demons killed of 95% of the earths population and the very earth changed shape. this change over the course of the mellania took shape of Narutos world and evantually came to the narutos world. Mostly only the Japanese people survived because....for whatever reasons.

----------------------------

Now, how did the world of shinobi formed. You know how i said harry formed a super small elete of fighters, well, some somehow survived and there teachings passed on towards other generations of the world and over many mallania the makings of a Shinobi world formed. However through the teachings of there past masters, they kept one thing and that is that the first true ninja to ever walk the earth is a man with a Lightining bolt mark on his forehead. "Every" ninja of the world knows this.
    -----------------------------Naruto's time.

Somehow harry comes back with his body and soul from the state of limbo and because someone summoned him back to the plains of the living, accedintly or whatever but through a book instead of a hand signs Harry comes comes in contact with the nation of the leaf, probobly dropped in the middle of a plaza or something.

Now you can see where this is going.

Rules*

-Harry is a very powerful and is considered a genius when it comes to the way of the ninja thing. otherwise he is just a normal down to earth guy.

- Voldermont is truly a powerful and a cunning cherasmatic leader in every sense of the word.

- Harry is a killer in every word but follows a prinicial of some kind so that he doesn't go mad or something.

- The 9 demons have to be gods. its a true japanese mythlogical fact. Meaning they can't die even if the body is distroyed. they can just be reincarnated.

- Every ninja knows the first history and its making and the first ninja and its lightinig bolt on his forehead. (looks like harrys fame even came to the future)
    -------------------

This is pretty much a time travel of harry going towards the future and Shinobi world is the top dog. If you don't like or it doesn't seem to be a good idea then it i'll just scrap it. i'm not exactly finished with this since its 3 in the morning just after finishing a 6 page essay. srry again.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  2. Belgarion213

Belgarion213 Slug Club Member

It could be interesting if done well. If not it would suck. One thing you have to remember is taht Nearly everybody has the potential to be a shinobi in Naruto, and use chakra. Rock Lee is considered an oddity because of his inability to use Ninjutsu/Genjutsu. Perhaps an after effect is that the human race was changed so now everybody had the potential for magic, however everybody is born with a small amount of magic, nowhere near what people were born before the summoning. With training this supply grows.

You would have to think up a good reason why the Ninja continetn survived. More importantly you would need a reason to weaken the 9 Demon-lords/Gods. In this they pretty much drestroy all civilisation in about 4 days. In Naruto the Kyuubi was ealy destroying Kohona, even facing all of its Shinobi, but as the most powerful of the Bijuu, in this, he should be a lot stronger. Perhaps Harrys seal did not seel them away but limited their power so that other powerful wizards/followers could defeat them? Perhaps Akatusi(sp?) undid the seal after finding out about it, thinking that this would help their plan for global conquest.

Remember that Thousands of years have passed since Harry's passing in this. That means that there should be stuff that shock Harry. Bloodlines and such, new theory on chakra, lots of new techniques/weapons/fighting styles. However Harry should have his own stuff that is just as powerful. He should also have the magic he leant at Hogwarts, his apparation and stuff like that.

According to Naruto Cannon, the Kyuubi is made of pure chakra. Perhaps Harry has basiclly became pure chakra s well, maintaing his former power level he needs to train to reac h the level of the Bijuu, however he has benifits/weaknesses because of this.

As I said, It could be interesting, however it also could be quite shit. One thing to note is try not to make Naruto and Harry instant friends. A lot of people do that. Perhaps you could have this harry, who is a powerful leader, get annoyed at Naruto's optimism and belief in people like Sasuke.

3. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

that is right there a good idea. however saying harry reached the power of a demon god is not something i would agree to.

thats just not harry style because of his past. anyway i really hope someone will do this crossover. i do agree that this story can go both ways either just plain shit or aswem.

4. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

Good god, man! That challenge was cringe-worthy! Use the spellcheck next time.
    New rule: EMPIRE.
    Everyone
    Must
    Readable
    English.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2006
  5. LT2000

LT2000 Heir

HP/Naruto crossovers fail. Period. In fact, ANY HP/anime crossovers fail. Period.

6. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

you don't know if you don't try.

sheesh man! i'm not getting marked on this.

7. MrINBN

MrINBN Unspeakable

Yes, you are. Move along.

8. Belgarion213

Belgarion213 Slug Club Member

Well this is meant to be a powerful leader Harry. Naruto's belief in Sasuke is much like Dumbeldores belief in Snape. Harry would get annoyed at Naruto's belief that Sasuke is not really evil. As a leader in a war against Voldemort he could not really afford to believe that friends that turn traitor can be redeemed. Or at least thats my view.

//thats just not harry style because of his past. anyway i really hope someone will do this crossover. i do agree that this story can go both ways either just plain shit or aswem.

Nowhere did I say Harry should be as powerful as a Demon God. Perhaps potentially if he really works (not dormant power, but that he must constantly use his power to expand his chakra he might eventually match the One Tail at full power.