1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Swim's Not-So-Evil-Twin! Challenge

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Swimdraconian, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Swimdraconian

Swimdraconian Denarii Host DLP Supporter

This is a very loose challenge, meaning I haven't set a whole lot of parameters for it.

Challenge: In lieu of the overwhelming amount of Harry having a twin, who is thought to be the boy who lived, Harry is treated like shit, yada yada, fics - I have something revolutionary. The sound of derisive laughter echoes in the background. Harry has a twin, who is thought to be TBWL, but they team up together and switch places on everyone, even the minister of magic. No one is safe! Recomended to be a parody fic.

Enjoy!

2. Nexus

Nexus Denarii Host

You threw it in eh?
    How about where James and Lily dont like one and they switch on their parents too.

So when BWL gets duelling lessons. One day the twin goes and the other day Harry goes,etc,etc,etc.

3. Swimdraconian

Swimdraconian Denarii Host DLP Supporter

Well I didn't put too many specifics in there coz I want people to exercise their creativity, but I like your suggestion so I'm going to add that into the challenge.

I'm trying to put a new spin on some of these old plot lines. Any other ideas?

4. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    I like the idea. It would be good as either a parody, or a serious fic. It sounds quite fun actually, I look forward to seeing any responces.