1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Challenge 12 by Lord Apophis

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Lord Apophis, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Lord Apophis

Lord Apophis Professor

I was just watching the Episode Runner in Season 2 of Stargate Atlantis and I came up with this idea.

In 1998 did Harry at age 18 defeat Voldemort and there was a magical backlash and he woke up in the Pegasus Galaxy, a captive of the Wraith and
    is made into a Runner.

Jump forward to late 2006 to early 2007 after the episode Tao of McKay in Season 3 so did Harry run into the Atlantis team.

Wizards are connected to the Ancients

For example like this:

Humans with the Ancient gene are 10 steps in the evulotion behind the Ancients.

Squibs are 9 steps behind the Ancients

Wizards and 8 steps behind the Ancients.

Harry must have picked up some piece of Ancient technology that he use, but it cant be a personal shield. His main weapon is still his magic.

Obviously was Ancient technology unaffected by magic...

2. Belgarion213

Belgarion213 Slug Club Member

AGH! Please re-read your post and post it corretly. And you have to expand on this idea. Ok Harry has run into the Atlantis team, now what? How did he do that if he is a prisoner of the wraith?

3. Oujou Akaash

Oujou Akaash Unspeakable

The author has to figure that out for them selves. Thats basically what a challage is.

4. Belgarion213

Belgarion213 Slug Club Member

Yeah but this is not a challenge at the moment, other than to get Harry into the Pegasus Galaxy as a prisoner of the wraith. Its a concept of a fic, not a challenge itself.

5. Jibril

Jibril Headmaster

I think the concept behind this challenge was to make Harry an Runner (like that Ronon dude). And that's all. It doesn't give us any way it could go. What could happen? Harry joining the Atlantis team? What for? He would like to return to Earth, not stick in some alien galaxy. And personally I think, because it is post-Voldemort fic it would lost a lot motivation for Harry to go on. I mean, if he was send to Pegasus Galaxy, BEFORE, he kills Voldemort, it would give him an another motivation, to get back home. But right now, as Belgarion213 said - it is just an idea, not an challenge.