1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

DBA2's Challenge #1

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by dba2, Apr 5, 2007.

1. dba2

dba2 Guest

Challenge #1 - Fidelius

The real reason Peter went bad. It's a one shot humor fic most likely.

While researching methods of hiding from Riddle, the marauders come across an ancient charm, fidelius. The charm was originally used as a magical chastity belt. They and Lilly modify the charm to hide whole buildings.

The pranking potential is just too much. James casts the original version on Peter with himself as the secret keeper.

Peter begs for the charm to be lifted because he can't even play with himself anymore. James refuses for weeks.

Peter researches the charm and finds the only way to break it is for the secret keeper to die. Peter then sells the Potters out to Voldemort.

Rules:
    1. The marauders have been torturing Peter for years, not noticing how pissed off he's getting.
    2. When cast on a person the charm hides the victim's genetalia even from the victim.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2007
  2. Mordecai

Mordecai Drunken Scotsman –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Methinks you may have posted a tad early old chap.

3. dba2

dba2 Guest

Yep I did. I was trying to insert a line break and it saved it instead. Glad it let me edit the original. Thanks for pointing out the problem. Any time somebody makes an effort to help me make less of an ass of myself, it's appreciated.

4. Void Sorcerer

Void Sorcerer Groundskeeper

Now this would be a good challenge. Full of giggles I am sure, and it makes a new reason for Peter going to Voldemort. I request it be taken up!

5. dba2

dba2 Guest

Thanks. That fidelius as chastity belt plot bunny hit me two or three years ago. It took me this long to think of a story to wrap around it that might not suck out loud. The ideas I had before usually revolved around Harry torturing the ginslut with it, with her having no idea who cast it, let alone knowing the secret keeper.