1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Manatherons challenge #1: The Quiddich Quandary

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Manatheron, May 30, 2007.

1. Manatheron

Manatheron Headmaster

Challenge: Create a plausible story involving Harry, Angie, and little to no clothing. (Lemon optional but preferred)

I was reading though 'The Quiddich Blues' by DarkSov (Mature work section) and I realized that I liked Part of his Idea (Kudos for that btw), but that the approach wasn't my favorite. I also got thinking about what I'd like to see changed, and thus is Born the Quiddich Quandary

Harry, Missing his Quiddich privileges follows Angelina into the locker rooms after practice to ask if he could get some air time on a school broom. he catches her stripping down for a shower. She doesn't much care however and keeps going as he tries to keep talking around his stutters. (was going to leave but she told him to spit it out already) she climbs into the shower while he's talking. spends most of the time grinning to herself as she makes him get her the soap and various other sundry Items that she 'Forgot' to grab, While taking every opportunity to tease him. Can Include the other Quiddich girls of course but If I remember right the only other girl is the redheaded one at that point. The only point that I'm stuck on is that it has to feature exhibitionist Angie.

Last edited: May 30, 2007
  2. xcel

xcel Looked into the void

haha i like this one. Good premise for a adult story.

3. Gabrinth

Gabrinth Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Hmmm, I like it. It is different from the Vash!Style smut we usually see here on DLP and comedy centered smut is always fun- though it is funniest if Luna is involved.