1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Tanarus: Free Multiplayer

Discussion in 'Gaming and PC Discussion' started by Averis, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Averis

Averis Don of Delivery ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    http://tanarus.station.sony.com/main.jsp

A classic game (it has been going for around 10 years now) that, despite it's mid-nineties graphics, has kept me hooked. A hardcore player base and addictive gameplay, that just recently went free indefinitely.

Basically, it's tank warfare, 5 players to a team, 4 teams, meet in the middle and shoot eachother up. Missles, shells, lasers, stealth, shifting of shields, etc... you get the picture.

It's not the greatest game ever made, by no means, but it's fun to waste an hour or so. There's probably 500 players that still play right now, most of them very loyal. If it interests you, sign up at the Station and download from the link up above.

My handle is RoyLT; look for me if you decide to check it out.

Edit. Oh, and post up here if you do check it out, so I'll know your handle, how to reach you and so I won't pummel you to the ground on your first day. Bitches ;)

Last edited: Jun 29, 2007
  2. C.S.Kaniel

C.S.Kaniel Fourth Year

I'm downloading it now. My handle when I register will be cskaniel, just for simplicities sake.