1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

OotP Plot-bunny

Discussion in 'Challenges' started by Gawl, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Gawl

Gawl First Year

The House that poor anger management built
    I was just thinking about what would have happened if Harry didn't have his wand when the Dementors showed up on Privit Drive(sp?), and tried to suck out his soul. The idea I had is that something stopped the dementors, one of Dumbledore's minions, accidental magic, or maybe the prophecy. Whatever the reason, Harry's soul is damaged by the dementors and he becomes darker and twisted, not Lust of A Dark Soul by Vash twisted, but twisted none the less.

I had a thought that he might also end up more sensitive to mental attacks, so he would know if Dumbledore or Snape tried to get into his head.

2. Midknight

Midknight Middy is SPAI! DLP Supporter Retired Staff

It might work. The dementoids tried to rip his soul out, got it halfway, and the wards prevented from them taking all of him.

What was left in his body is a small fraction of his soul, plus a large portion of the imprint that Voldemort left on him. That fraction taints him and leaves his magic much more suited to dark spells.

It'd work out just fine.

3. ip82

ip82 Prisoner

And then Dumbledore finds out about this and decides that Harry can't defeat Voldemort any more coz he don't have that whole power of love bullshit anymore going out for him...

So he decides to push him into fight with Voldemort & get him killed quickly, so that some other prophecy might be made (more he waits, more people will die - not necceserily evil, more like a neccesity in war).

4. DGD

DGD Headmaster

Nice. I would definitely read this.

5. Mrriddler

Mrriddler High Inquisitor

Somewhere high, somewhere low and somewhere in bet
    Had a similar idea for my other story, but it was AU traveling. My dark godly Harry finds 'supposedly' twin girls who share title of Girls-Who-Lived. He finds AU Dumbledore planning to off one of them to fulfill a prophecy to destroy Voldemort. He informs that girl who in rightous fury becomes his dark apprentice. Dark Harry then watches as one of the AU world's saviors burns it to the ground.

Harry was also suppose to mind rape Dumbledore and Snape and hold both of them at wand point by threatening to/actually 'raping' their respective granddaughter and daughter, except the girls were actually already dark Harry's loyal lieutenants and putting on the act.

Pretty out there idea but it became too sprawling and complex. Good plot bunnies though.

6. IndoGhost

IndoGhost Dark Lord

If you write i will read.

7. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

:eek: :D Sweet! So, who's gonna write it? :p

8. TheIllusiveOne

TheIllusiveOne Raptured to Hell

Very good idea.