1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

RWBY Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Newcomb, Jun 2, 2017.

1. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Hang on, so how does this work exactly? Why do some people have two columns, what's the timeframe?

(I think...blue means "self-read", and green to red is town-to-scum, and your row intersects another player's column to give your read on them, but...when is it dated?)

2. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Column is reader, row is read-ee, orange is null, this is all D1 rainbows. I think for the most part they are the first ones but some people have two listed.

---------- Post automerged at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 PM ----------

Would like to realtime with blab but I'm going to sleep.

3. blab

blab Second Year

Yeah, I am pretty sure Stanari is just town here.
    I think I am going to look at Waco/Zen/Cobalt/Miner interaction with dC/Fable over the day, and keep the longer Fable/dC iso's for when I am back home.

---------- Post automerged at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 AM ----------

Might as well be elaborate while I have access to a keyboard:
    Waco:
    re: Fable
    Gets asked by Fable to explain his quiddity-villager read. Null
    Waco comments that he sees Zen's case on Fable, but doesn't see it as big of a deal yet.
    Kind of +scum?
    Because this is maybe slightly similar to the way he disagreed on Zen re: Adult.

re:dC
    Waco defends his dislike of pienyan after dc calls it out as an OMGUS and that he might move his vote there(to waco) Think Waco is more likely to react to that if dC is town.
    Waco feels pretty good about a post by dC which shades fonti, jari and fable, covers zen. Slight +scum, in maybe.
    Responds to dC re: jari/blab unaligned pair. Uhh, null.

---------- Post automerged at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

Zen:

Cobalt

Jarizok
    dichotomousCreator
    Stanari|Miner|Plot|Waco
    Fable|blab|Kai|Quid|pienyan
    Vaimes
    Fonti
    Acio|Reg
    Jan
    First off all, this is much more accurate than what most townies had (in all cases)
    Don't think he has Fable as his highest townread scummate and then drops him to the bottom because he poked about dC.
    Think scum!dC+scum!Zen explains Zen's reaction better.
    Yeah, I still think the continuing conversation re: his readlist and re: putting dC on his own tier is V/W.

Zen also welcomes dC to the game twice, after his first post and after dC's catchup. Weird. Talking with him about a disagreement about reads on townies.

The way Zen is saying "Fable keeps blowing the dC placement out of proportion" feels like caught for the wrong reasons annoyance.
    Can see him moving scum!dC like this.
    Don't think he gives himself an excuse to not tunnel his partner scum!Fable, only to proceed to do it anyway.
    Wall+Rant+nonapology
    dC questions if Zen has played with Acio.

Can maybe see dC being disappointed with scum!partner after Zen's scumclaim with his comment about the avatar

Yeah shockenly I still feel like it's town!fable from after readong Zen's post. This will have been the absolute last time I clicked Zen's iso.
    dC/zen is sort of not softbally, but not really scumhunting either direction.

4. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    This seems like quite the flip from what dC was saying earlier about how he thought the claim made sense. dC what caused the change in opinion?

5. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    Pretty sure it was being informed pie claimed before Cobalt. That happened way before that post, in this post, and blew Cobalt's reasoning completely out of the water.

Looking forward...I swing back around, but it's more due to other stuff (like the whole hardbus on Zen thing) than because of the claim. When I end up lynching him, it's because he's acting scummy in response to pressure which eventually convinces me to look past the bus.

So tl;dr the pie claiming first thing knocked a lot of credibility out of it, and any that was left was because I thought Cobalt was town for other reasons (and thus, if he's town, his claim is probably true). Abandoning that point of view happened as the townread finished dropping out.

oh and there's a big dose of the ol' "scum wouldn't be that stupid" argument kicking around in there too. Either way, around #2400 I re-ask about why he didn't claim and then it's downhill from there (he starts going on about how he can't remember things and pie shows up and vomits town everywhere)

The exact fulcrum post appears to be this one. Then while I'm asleep he posts shit like "- THE TEAM IS PIEN/KAI/STANARI OR PIEN/KAI/BLAB. K THANKS." and AtE and all the classic sort of panicking scum stuff, which kinda seals it.

6. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
  7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I prefer a nice chaotic neutral.

---------- Post automerged at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 AM ----------

I would like blab to respond to anything that has happened today.

8. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Do you think you've done anything you wouldn't have done as a wolf this game?

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    1) nearly implode on D2
    2) make halfassed nickname reads
    3) post at all

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Maybe fair enough on the first one but I don't get the last one after you said you like to powerwolf sometimes.

11. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Last one was kind of a joke.

I only powerwolf in very specific circumstances, none of which are operative here.

12. blab

blab Second Year

I am here on phone.
    You wanted some realtime interaction, Stan?

---------- Post automerged at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

I am town, pretty sure Stanari is, too, Fable, the real question is, are you?
    Cause if I trust MY feelings it's dC over you but if it's you then it's pretty much my fault if we lose and I vote dC.

---------- Post automerged at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Thing is Reg has been wrong all game, true, but so have I.

13. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Everyone is wrong forever, let's ditch this game and get drinks together.

---------- Post automerged at 09:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 AM ----------

To be honest I spent a lot of time overnight trying to figure out how I could best ensure that I bore no responsibility for the results of this game.

I hate you all.

---------- Post automerged at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

blab, what do you think of the fact that Fable and dC are now lowkey townreading each other?

14. blab

blab Second Year

Hmm, I think I'll sheep stanari

15. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Pretty sure I've explicitly said I'm still leaning dC?

16. blab

blab Second Year

I dunno Stanari, are they?
    There are a couple things that pinged me, but that wasn't one of them.

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Imagine me sinking into a puddle of despair while chanting profanity.

18. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    So you've decided not to have opinions?

19. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Hmm I think I must have misread something. Rephrase as "not immediately murdering each other" then?

---------- Post automerged at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:04 AM ----------

I mean I empathize with this decision but also no.

20. blab

blab Second Year

That was in response to stanari trying to make sure she has no responsibility and yes, fable, apparently