1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Witch Hunt #9 Halftime Edition

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Jan, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Silvercrys3467

Silvercrys3467 Squib

High Score:
    Oh, you just mean my scum read shouldn't exist because you pushed tom on D1?

I mean, you could be a LW. Being a LW with Beru even makes some amount of sense, in my opinion.

2. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I've been reading the last page of games on this forum when I have time to read things but people aren't posting (also overNight).

I was like, "Maybe if people read my games, I should read theirs, too!" but then nobody read my games... but the games here were interesting anyway, so I'm going to keep doing it. Making an attempt to understand how people play WH on an alien planet, as it were.

---------- Post automerged at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Are there any other people besides dC and Kai that have thoughts on #3141?

---------- Post automerged at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

If you are lock town for most people, then you should do certain things specifically because you're town. It's wolfy to not give reads lists, but you shouldn't abandon the concept just because you're consensus town?

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Hmm.

I need to V/LA until Friday, but I think I'm just gonna prioritize this game over others until Night falls because shorter deadlines.

But I'm still gonna be a teensy bit less active, this time because of work rather than laziness.

4. dichotomousCreator

dichotomousCreator Second Year

High Score:
    It's because fluffiness is a townfirm!

ok actually it's because fluff's playstyle is lol but if you're not gonna build a fluff case either don't throw shade or specify this isn't shade.

This is like the fifth time I've seen it and I still do not understand what "scum equity" is.

Hilariously, this is also more or less what I took away from RWBY :v

Wait...you've been in other games this whole time?

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Yes!

I have a problem.

6. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    Anyone else: Does Vaimes not mentioning this to excuse his spotty/absent play in this game mean anything?

7. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    The last time I played, that wasn't legal.

Dunno the rules here, though.

8. Miner

Miner Order Member

Newcomb I've seen it in MM7 and Mountainous

Re: flip info, I didn't realize it was necessarily today I thought it was purely a "if you had to pick between these two at any point in the game who would it be?

---------- Post automerged at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Also Newcomb, pretty sure my thought processes don't help you read me town at all. Like lol WH8

9. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    Miner, Vaimes - Opinion on Spiritualist Plan (3141)?

Newcomb - If you're town, and I'm town... then who's driving the thread? (Also, opinion on the thing.)

Also I'm going to live in the "Hunter is dead, scum, or both" land for right now, if that's okay with all of you.

---------- Post automerged at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Current votal:

vaimes (1): fable (#2798)
    beruru (1): miner (#3075)
    citrus (1): kaiDASH (#3079)
    jarizok (3): dichotomousCreator (#2918), owner (#3102), newcomb (#3106)
    owner (5): citrus (#2759), silvercrys (#2791), vaimes (#2855), jarizok (#3132), weiyaoli (#3155)

Abstaining (2): beruru (#2756), his fluffiness (#2756)

7 means the day ends when it's supposed to, and 10 means people wanted to end the day early for whatever reason.

10. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    All these votals are starting to give me vira flashbacks.

11. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I love charts. Information presented in an easily digestible way is my favourite thing in these types of games. Hashtag chartsquad.

12. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Eh. I try not to bring up offsite games in general. But I also recognize that asking for four V/LA days off on DLP is a whole different issue, so.

---

I kinda want to have Spiritualist activate if only because I've never been in a game where that's happened. Only immediate drawback is "role kill" but then they'd be shooting into an essentially vanilla villager.

---------- Post automerged at 20:48 ---------- Previous post was at 20:47 ----------

Unvote, vote Jarizok

13. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    New Current Votal Because Thanks Vaimes:

owner (4): citrus (#2759), silvercrys (#2791), jarizok (#3132), weiyaoli (#3155)
    jarizok (4): dichotomousCreator (#2918), owner (#3102), newcomb (#3106), vaimes (#3172)

Abstaining (2): beruru (#2756), his fluffiness (#2756)

14. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

vote owner

15. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    ...did we actually request a Hunter claim?

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Quick pop-in, will be back to respond to everything else later

Idk how I feel about the spiritualist forced activation toDay. Without a GD I think it will likely end up more useful on toDay's lynch than Mallorean depending on who it ends up being.

If we were to ask for a forced spiritualist, one suggestion I have would be to make a pool of players we would force the claim from. Ex: If Citrus, Tom, dyachei, or Mallorean is the spiritualist then we are telling them to claim and activate. Else if it's someone else then please activate unless you really think it's not correct in this position.

I'd rather not just go and bruteforce-force someone to claim and use it especially if it's someone townier in the thread that will now get super-killed through angel protection

---------- Post automerged at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

Actually above plan may apply better to Hunter -> consensus scummy pool, claim Hunter or be considered auto!scum if you can't justify why you didn't claim later

17. Beruru

Beruru First Year

High Score:
    I don't think so. It's just how I feel based on things and stuff.

---------- Post automerged at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

Even Newer Current Votal Because Thanks, Fluff:

jarizok (4): dichotomousCreator (#2918), owner (#3102), newcomb (#3106), vaimes (#3172)
    owner (5): citrus (#2759), silvercrys (#2791), jarizok (#3132), weiyaoli (#3155), his fluffiness (#3174)

Abstaining (1): beruru (#2756)

-

Hm..... hm.

Thinking about possible worlds... is making me feel very sad right now, like my brain is clay and mechanics are squishing it between its hands.

18. KaiDASH

KaiDASH Auror DLP Supporter

Nothing you did in WH8 helped anybody read you town.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Thanks, Kai.

20. dichotomousCreator

High Score:
    You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.