1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. .113

.113 Squib

Im good with either wagon.. Its a bit even now though, can we pick one soon or..? Its roughly midnight and ill leave to sleep in 5 min or so

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    LOL, what is going on with these townreads? Can I ask what Tsasiah has done and why Vaimes is apparently that surprise plus one to a wedding that wasn't invited?

3. .113

.113 Squib

Glad you have another good comment for The game MR wolf, very solvey
    --- Post automerged ---
    So you're fine with the scumreads? Good to know

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    > Tsasiah

Something something linguistic slips.

5. .113

.113 Squib

Actually i might answer properly if you First tell me whats WRONG with those townreads
    --- Post automerged ---
    Because clearly they upset you

6. Secondhand Revenant

Secondhand Revenant Muggle

7. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    You've talked about your scumreads. I don't remember you mentioning Tsasiah and Vaimes.

8. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

TFW don't really like half the people on either wagon. So many people in this game.

Baby reads:

Fable is having no impact and I don't think he's really as into this game as he was the last but I'm not sure if that's AI - like would he be so blase as scum? Am I reading him wrong? I just feel like he's made a few kinda-unpopular reads in his posts that might be Accurate Unpopular but hasn't pushed ANYONE himself today.
    Vira I also feel is having no impact on the game. I understand people don't think this fits her scum meta but I do think she's coasting in terms of her actual presence in the thread to scumhunt. So I personally don't have a town read/lean on her.
    .113 I don't see the problems on as much as some others have recently been calling him out for.
    Jan are you the kinda guy to fakeclaim mason as scum with a scumbuddy?
    Stan a lot of pinging Tsaiah to post and interacting with things but no pterodactyl noises this game due to this forum's Nazi-tier grammar rules I assume. Has a lot of posts I think like last game but I feel like some small scumhunting initiative is missing.
    SR I do think it's a scum tactic to pick a villager to be Accurate on but I'm also not sure he would bother TMIing I'm town as a wolf here when allowing me to cop a lot of attention (quite possibly off a scumbuddy or two) has more value to the scumteam than any sort of push away from me.
    Cuth I need to ISO (lel) to get an opinion on besides wagon-related. The posts today were fine I guess but it still kinda bothers me I'm not sure where the suspicion on him went that existed when his wagon took the lead yesterday. I can't help but feel it's possible he has teammates shifting the game away from him.
    Newcomb is I think doing the exact same thing as D1 where he has 0 impact on the wagons. I don't even remember him placing his SR vote and yeah it makes sense he's not on Koalas after presumably disliking that wagon yesterday but do you see him trying to convince anyone ELSE to vote SR? This was my problem yesterday was "I don't like any of these wagons --> *vanity wagons*" with no attempt to get anyone else to vote Jan. Had Jan claimed mason before or after Newcomb voted him? Because why doubt the mason claim but believe the backup claim?
    Tsaiah finally gave us a content post and at least it has thought-out reads on everyone but idk I feel like her play between Koreaboo and this game is different? She did give content when she was catching up or not caught up, she made more of an effort there, and here it feels like she didn't give us anything until she HAD to, maybe because it was harder to fake genuine random thoughts on the game here.
    Vaimes and wei I kinda forget exist.
    owner subbed in after me and I know NOTHING of the slot pre-owner. I think some of her questions she asked were busywork questions that make her look like she's interacting with more than she actually is, that's relevant to the game.
    fonti IDK help.
    dya I don't think is w/w with SR and they keep kinda squabbling which isn't wolfy because you don't want squabbles repeating like that as a wolf but iunno I guess I need to see more from her before I can give a read.
    Koalas I need to reread Jan's case on him.
    Miner I think has had at least two fake reads (on me/Newcomb) and I don't really sense that he's genuinely looking for things to solve the game with, rather, he's looking for whatever will benefit him. IDK then again I feel like Fable/dya kinda did this with JP last game as town wherein they just wanted him gone for being a hooligan even though for the most part he wasn't "scum actually do this" hooligan until he started lying and really went off the deep end.
    tom has w/w suggestions I don't think are grounded in any reality currently known to man. He and Zack blur together for me though and I'm having a hard time remembering my thoughts on each distinct from each other - I guess I should use my QT to record what each actually said/did so I can keep them straight lol. I don't really LIKE how either looks right now. But they do seem to be active and present and like, trying to sort things out even if I think some of the sorts are wildin, so I'd think there's 1 wolf max here.
    Jari seems difficult to read cause he just kinda floats along.

My top two SRs are Newcomb and Miner, pending looking into the case on Koalas.

9. tsaiah

tsaiah Squib

Yeti, go look at my mashes. There's a super huge difference between not being caught up with a handful of posts from the beginning of a day (in a low-posting game, at that), but already knowing what was going on up to the point before that, and being literally thousands of posts behind. And I was scumread every single time for it. (I'll note that yesterday's post was made when I looked up from reading, went "oh, shit, I'm late for work", posted and ran too, for proper context.)

And I ended up feeling weepingly fail for it every time, too, which I'm bound and determined not to do here.

I would've vastly preferred to keep going with the timewarp catchup posting, so to continue giving thoughts on specific things as they occured to me, and simultaneously try to be there in real time. But I post slow and read kinda slow as it is, and it got to the point where I could keep doing that and probably never actually catch up, or just drop trying to do that and spend every available moment reading.

I knew this was coming. It always does. I made a choice, I'll live (or die, hue) with it.

But I'm caught up, and even if I probably didn't retain even half of it, I've read it all once in context, which is what I wanted--and will help me immensely when I go back and iso for specifics and memory gaps and things I might've missed. Caught up except for today, at least, so...I'm gonna go do that.

And then--I'm here, I wanna talk about the game! :D Isos will make sense now! People's posts have a basis in what came before! And I've put way too much time in this thing already to want to die before I feel like I've contributed something. x3;;

10. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Tbf though, noone's mentioned Vaimes in ages. He himself may not even remember he's in this game.

11. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    It makes for a harder case the next die, I have a Night to reset as does anyone in a GH/Koalas dichotomy.

Maybe? I don't know, this game just feels like a mess right now, especially if I'm going to keep being a leading wagon every Day.

12. .113

.113 Squib

"LOL what is going on with these townreads " for adding tsaiah and vaimes? Really?

Sorry but you're busted

13. Miner

Miner Order Member

So you're saying that as soon as Jari talked about it, you're like, oh yeah this is right!

14. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

.113 are you trying to derp your way along being like "I will die soon and you will know my scumteam is right then" like Fishy/Physics did last game?

You know they were cheating, right? I wouldn't copy their strategies...

15. Koalas

High Score:
    fonti pushes on me all the time. This is one of the rare games where it feels like v/v. I responded to what seemed worth responding to.

16. .113

.113 Squib

That reaction to my townie reads though. Kinda obvious wolf

17. Miner

Miner Order Member

False bravado?

18. .113

.113 Squib

Pretty much Yeah, i actually explained my thought process there going, he probably just meant.. But Why.. Probably because.. But still doesnt adderad up.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Well batman had the full scum team too one to be fair. It happens.

Besides im missing 1 or 2 probably

19. Koalas

High Score:
    Is .113 usually like this?

20. Zack

Zack Squib

Why?