1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Can you explain this more? Not with citations or anything, just words on what you see in her reaction that looks closer to her scumgame.

2. Miner

Miner Order Member

@Vira

It wasn't really sarcastic it was intended to be part joke, part-me prodding him to give more reads.

I have no idea if the Jari follow-up thing was true, you'd have to ask him.

At any rate, I'm gonna go back to celebrating my 8-1 Eagles :p @Yeti

Won't be around until tomorrow because I have a league scrim.

3. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    The answer to your question is yes I do do the "why would he?" thing but not like that. Because quite honestly that's boring and I like being way more creative when I WIFOM. I've never in the history of me playing WW passed up the chance to bus when it was beneficial to me to do that.

4. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    I SAID MY FUCKING READ ON VIRA BEFORE YOU POSTED AT THE SOD3.

JFC yeti. I'm reading your posts and I'm giving my opinion. You don't like it? Fine. But only like 1 person has given me a reason to townread you and it was weak af.

5. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    Vote:Jarizok

6. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

WORD. TO. YOUR. MOTHER.

7. Fable

Fable First Year

High Score:
    I cuth/newcomb seem unlikely to be aligned probably? If Newcomb is a wolf I don't see Wolf!Cuth trying to bring him up again when focus is shifted away from Newcomb.

8. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Well then I do apologize that it wasn't included.

I ctrl-f'd several pages, I think the ones I mentioned, looking for reads of Vira.

Your post wasn't within the ones I searched or I missed it, for some reason it was jumping weirdly when I would hit enter to go to the next mention when there were 40+ instances of "Vira"
    --- Post automerged ---
    Also no there's been more than one person who has replied to you with "I think she's maybe town" and a couple who said "I dunno but I don't overly scum read her" you just don't liiiiiike those responses.

9. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    Because they haven't given reasons. You're not this dense. I refuse to believe you're this dense. The only thing was from Newcomb regarding 1 thing you said and it was weak (I don't like that one, you're right). Everyone else has sort of hemmed and hawed and not given a reason for their read.

10. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I agree, I don't have her as townie as I believe you have her but I'm definitely reconsidering the "stalling no content = scum" read I had D2.

I would need to reread to see exactly how tonwie I find her D3 but yeah it's a definite improvement.

I haven't analytically read her posts just chattily read them and they seem good.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Regfan has definitely said reasons why he thinks I'm town.

Hasn't Stan given you some sort of answer about me too?
    --- Post automerged ---
    I like the dya ISO on .113 and agree with most of it except one point:

how tf can you EVER say I'm UTR in a mafia game?

Like. How?

I make myself too much of a presence to ever be UTR...........

11. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    You don't really want me to answer that. I don't believe stan has given a concrete reason, no. And I'm sorry, bu my eyes glaze over with regfan. If there was an argument in there, I missed it.

12. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Fable is the one guy hard defending you while fonti and Reg hard push you and Fable is below them in your town list?

How does this compare to her earlier one? I need to ISO her and quote it on it.

13. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I think Yeti saying she finds it harder to get so indignant as scum because she knows deep down that people pushing her are right is actually an accurate thing because it's kind of the read I had on her, just worded better.

14. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    @Stanari:

Jarizok read is simply that I find his stances, reads and thoughts all to be very easy to follow and in a lot of key instance his reads match with mine. I'm not seeing a lot of scum angenda-y type posts of his; not the strongest town read of mine reasoning wise and I'd certainly like to see more from him but someone I'm happy shelfing here.

Cuth is a lot tricker to explain since it's a read I'm not really sure I believe myself given he fits in a lot of the worlds I'm throwing around in my head at the moment but it's that I kind of get the sense that he really believes in his Newcomb read here whereas I think it's something he might drop as scum, the timing of when he's sort of voted/unvoted him throughout the game feels like it's a townie that's semi-stuck on a scum read and reverting back to it whenever unsure elsewhere, also raisons.

And poof I'm gone.

15. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

I think .113 is a jester.

Who else think it.

16. Miner

Miner Order Member

There's actually no neutrals though.

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    In his heart, perhaps.

18. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Do something.

Did you ever actually comment on 113's initial scumteam proposal before he added you to it?

Defending me doesn't mean town. :p Scum Font tried that last game and called me in her discord channel, "an easy pocket."

Fable is lower because I can't read him as well as the people above him (excluding Stanari, who feels town, is always questioning her reads, and is always present).

@Fable Your question won't quote and I have to go out and don't have time, but Miner is lower because he's done nothing. If you're townreading him, tell me what he's done today other than argue with 113.

19. Yeti

Yeti Muggle

Who tf thinks it's ever a good idea to sign the kicker who won your team a game playing for a different one by missing a field goal in the playoffs like why is this infidel on our team missing 3 FGs in a row in one game

Can't wait for him to get dropped tomorrow

I hate football
    --- Post automerged ---
    Town jester.
    --- Post automerged ---
    --- Post automerged ---
    Font / Reg / Stanari. - stan moved up miner moved out
    Fable / Vaimes / Wei / Tsaiah. - jari moved out, 3 of these moved in from "i didnt pay attention to" and vaimes moved up
    Cuth / Dya / Miner / Yeti. - miner enters from above, cuth same, me and dya enter from "didnt pay attn"
    Newcomb / Owner. - scott drops newcomb still here
    113 / Jari. - welcome to the jungle

Vira can you please explain your reads list?

Why did Miner drop so much for you while your TRs on the fonti and Zack/Reg slots remained just as firm?
    What made you bring Stanari up?
    What made you drop Jari into your firm scumreads?
    You said you couldn't read Fable but now have him in your second town group - what made you able to read him now that was missing before?
    What caused you to drop the Scott/owner slot?

20. dyachei

dyachei Squib

High Score:
    This is probably a stupid question, but when does day end?