1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Office - A Mafia Game

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Eidolonic, Oct 27, 2017.

1. Miner

Miner Order Member

I... got a ticket for jaywalking so I'll be buried in law research for the foreseeable future.

Might be around might not.

Jari's scum read of me is funny and something Id laugh at if I'm not trying to figure this shit out.

2. .113

.113 Squib

ok fontisian, here goes..

I kinda agreed with the whole Kalas thing, being TMI'ish.
    You mention being a bit more aggressive towards proph.
    On tom, you mention shes unwilling to give a read on him, i agree.
    the thing on tsaiah I agree with, it's plausible that she caught up on that (low posts and all..)

Stanari, you mention the questioning here is similar to GH and Kalas who are both confirmed town. Confused about GH voting Stanari. TMI.
    Yeti, you think she's trying to disolve a v/v fight, I agree.

on scott, you think it's the same as with me and jari and tsaiah though you add that jaris is a bit different, which is why i said you should townread him more if youre scumreading me.

jari: i agree it was probably more a last minute "look like bus" attempt.

meh, just basically, i agree on the stanari, yeti, jari, townreads (and kalas and tom, but i mean, they already flipped so...) , am more than willing to accept vaimes as town as well, but not just based of this... Think scott looks much worse and I do feel you do look a bit townier for it, just not willing to swear it in yet and with jari's case I'm a bit less sure but I still have you as a townlean.

3. Jarizok

Jarizok Auror DLP Supporter

Lol, that's the best ticket to get.

4. .113

.113 Squib

As for the miner case, I'll do an Iso and see what I can find but honestly it was mostly based out of his reactions, his feel throughout the game and that starting post that was just so fucking weird in that he asked only me for a full scumteam so early, and no one else. I don't buy the whole reasoning he's given, especially the way he changed it later and tried to make it seem like we reacted to it like it was just a silly thing. The fact is that I gave a bigger scumpile than anyone and he wanted more from only me, instead of asking me about those 3 or asking others to give more.

The town response would have been "why those 3" not "you're missing 2-3". It's enough.

And, yeah, I'm wrong at times, but I'm also pretty good with actually catching wolves on small stuff like that, I caught 2 wolves in the wildcard2 game that way or similar.. I caught amrock when everyone else had him as locktown.

I'll do the iso though.
    --- Post automerged ---
    This is in response to Vira voting miner early game. I know a lot of wolves actually vote their partner first, but tbh it's wifom.

5. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

If you needed another reason to townread Von (he's town.)

Wanting to link a partner to a town is a pretty common scum thing. I can see it. Also, the "which I tend to like" instead of "like" could be telling?

Compare and contrast the blue text. The wording about Fable is very similar to the wording about Von in it's strength and flow, whereas the wording about Miner hedges, and use lots of "I think" and "he seems,"

She likes these firm statements that take a stand, hrm.

Hedgy, but the last bit hits the big statement bar. I think this is more hedgy than the other reads on town because she think he and others expected her to not be sure on him?

Hedgy, the word "kinda" inserted into what would have been the strong statement.

Hedgy, the closest thing to the statement line is the italicized "town." Still closer to the town ones. This thought feels like confirmation bias.

Defense, but no Statement.

Bolded lines are kind of spewy. Statement isn't very strong.

No statement on me, though it feels like she artificially lowered me in her wall.

No Statement.

Two vira sections? Hedgy, meta focused, no Statement.

Bolded feels like spew. No Statement. The green has the same "generally" kind of wording the Miner section has, though Newcomb is much lower in the wall. The purple sympathize language came up in the Vaimes section.

Bolded is spewy.

The Statement is there, but tempered by a "kinda."

Same spewy language phrased as questions as with Yeti.

No statements, no spew, no real questions.

Looks good for Vaimes, Newcomb, Yeti, kind of Dya. Looks bad for Miner, Cuth, sort of Scott and .113.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I have read this, and am thinking about it.

6. .113

.113 Squib

This is in response to Vira voting miner early game. I know a lot of wolves actually vote their part

why does it look good for yeti and dya but bad for me when it's basically the same?

7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Vote: Cuthalion

8. .113

.113 Squib

if we somehow would end up for some reason lynching fonti before miner and fonti turns out town then miner is town for this post.

if miner dies first it's nai for fonti tho.. so it's pretty useless, just wanted to note it.
    --- Post automerged ---
    if this turns out to be true it's pretty funny.

9. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

Because they're completely different?
    --- Post automerged ---
    Vote: Cuthalion

10. .113

.113 Squib

actually this looks a bit better for miner.. Unless scott is scum too? Or i'm just starting to get tired and should continue tomorrow...

I'm thinking... if miner is wolf and vira is wolf, why would he say he's going after vira so soon? Could be early distansing thingy but just feels uneccessary. If both vira and scott is scum with miner.. kinda not sure why he would go after vira still? Maybe setting it up for buscred but don't know.. +town for miner tbh..
    --- Post automerged ---
    hmm.. gotta re-read..

11. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Hello to you too.

12. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    I'm not going to make you, but you should consider doing things!

13. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I got two hours of sleep last night and I'm not sure I'll be able to finish this homework by tonight at that.

Which is to say: Yes. I should.

14. .113

.113 Squib

yeah ok, i thought the "kinda" was on yeti, because the first part on yeti you mentioned it not being very strong or something, but you mentioned later that there's spewy talk so I guess that's why you moved her up. So. Fair enough.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Jan memento, on newcomb though

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Sleep is important, although I'm not sure you understand me entirely here.

16. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

I... think i did?

17. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Good enough for me, then.

18. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Oh wait. Do you want me to do something?

19. .113

.113 Squib

Also, that was in regards to my post ending with "Vira is scum" probably before anyone else came to that conclusion so, in your face miner.

20. Cuthalion

Cuthalion Squib

Rather, Things with a capital t?