1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The 100 Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Cobalt, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    You're muddlying up this coversation.

I'm not trying to convince you that you're scum here because lolpointless, I'm not even very confident that's the case. And I most certainly don't think getting into a "nah uh, you would make that kill" type thing is helpful. You're pushing a Fonti!Kill means A, I'm putting forward B/C/D about why some scum teams may have made that kill and why I think reading super into the kill isn't a great idea since it can just be like, PR read, can be her having a stronger/correct read we didn't have, can be her being a big pusher of Empoof/Bears W/W, can be because other people were pushing W/V there, can be because scum thought how EOD played out may give them opportunities to push certain players or pull them back into the pool. There's a lot in play here which makes your "Oh Fonti kill = 1 scum in Reg/Eido" type thing just...not thought through at all.

I don't think your reads have changed much at all post-flips, I think you're ignoring a lot of spew that clears players you've maintained inside your PoE (Eido/Myself/Nego for instance) and I think you're pushing this "Too many town reads" type thing while having weaker town reads that you've not re-looked at, or how they fare up given the flips. Like if you're town here, I would like to see some actual analysis from you based around, well the whole game/flips etc.

2. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Smiles, your thoughts on Tsaiah spew?

3. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Feeling pretty shitty and gonna go to bed.

Not game related, will dig back in tomorrow, etc, but I've done my re-reading and have thoughts - just playing a bit of a waiting game on some people.

Part of me just wants to gun through Kai and Smiles and see where we're at after that, but that's lazy and not fair to either of them if town. Or scum I guess, but I care less about that :v

Night folks.

(P.s. Reg and Vaimes are almost certainly both town, but this is entertaining and I like making Vaimes post things instead of coast on 'lol I'm town')

4. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    This may or may not be important.

5. Eidolonic

Eidolonic Supreme Mugwump

Not sure. They've played a mash or two together, but not sure if they have beyond that.

Going to bed for real now, after that super helpful bit of information. Why do you ask?

6. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Man, yeah, that is counter-evidence for MP7 wolf, isn't it. Could be evidence in favor of Vaimes wolf since the meta townread is common but lazy, but there's the odd post to him about when the thread went up. She's definitely less free with reads so there's not as much to pick through.

The thing is I remember from the other end MP7 made a post that I described at the time would allow him to never "get there" on Tsaiah. Like, keeping her at arm's distance from the mindmeldy townread. I remember fonti disagreeing.
    --- Post automerged ---
    I don't actually know. Poof talks to them in his vote post like they have a history worth mentioning, more than for other people.

7. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Empoof is the first person to call Bears "ruru" ITT.
    --- Post automerged ---
    Dumb goose chase? Maybe. Jarring? Kinda is.

8. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Is it a reference to something in particular?

9. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    It's just a nickname afaik.

10. Nothing Happens

Nothing Happens Squib

Okay I need to be up early so I'm ducking out, but I can play more tomorrow, was just all over the place today.

OK Stan. But yeah I think you can tell there's some familiarity there in Empoof's posts too.

11. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    Let me have my nickname reads :(

But yeah I'm fairly eh now on it being meaningful, just found it jarring and was kinda hoping for a smoking gun.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Arighty, had enough fun watching everyone squack around in circles. Apologies for the delay, as I wanted to ensure dLGN posted for spew purposes before I did this.

You know what hurt the most about N2? Watching dLGN kill fontisian. Yes, this is a hard-claim.

Vote: dLGN
    --- Post automerged ---
    I'm just disappointed we couldn't stop him with the neighborhood watch before he slunk out!

13. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Unvote, Vote: DLGN
    --- Post automerged ---
    Can very much believe that, his EOD2 play is something I should have nuked him for straight away today instead of trying to solve Vaimes.
    --- Post automerged ---
    DLGN (Jan) scum really makes me think the last is just Kai and Jan was cheeky and did post the whole team.

DLGN-Kai?

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Don't worry, there's still one more out there to find!

This is why I need a reminder to post fontisian's thoughts in-thread tomorrow, I have a feeling it's gonna be ~spicy~
    --- Post automerged ---
    Tbh I think it's Kai. I actually only voted him as a place-holder as I wanted to see what I could tease out from dLGN before claiming. Ironically he went balls-to-the-walls on me, which was not a terribly wise decision, but to be fair I did warn him of my eminent towniness
    --- Post automerged ---
    Wish I didn't post that after everyone went to bed but I was really hoping dLGN would post more

15. Stanari

Stanari Squib

High Score:
    l o l

Vote: dLGN

16. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Sameies. Think DLGN!Scum means Vaimes is town, also think it spew clears M7 meaning DLGN/NH or DLGN/Kai are the sort of teams I'm seeing and I feel like DLGN/NH play D1 differently here since I think Jan probably involves him more and it feels less like he's lost/disconnected. DLGN/Kai makes lots of sense though.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Love you, fruitris.

I'd vote Kai but I already am.

18. Regfan

Regfan First Year

High Score:
    Kind of really think DLGN shot Fonti and was planning on hard pushing me here today as scum to try and mslynch me in a "well fuck it, I've got him looking bad with the Bears flip over Empoof and I've got Newcomb/Eido calling Empoof town as the wagons w/v from it so maybe I can get them to help" in which case loldlgn.

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

oh derp dLGN

Unvote, vote dLGN
    --- Post automerged ---
    god okay fine Reg is town whatever game is easy

20. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Man, this just does not feel w/w to me.

Like, it's not exactly too dirty to fake or anything, it but I'm imagining it would feel super super... vulnerable? Exposed? To make to a partner. Like, that's the kind of post you kind of cringe making as a wolf because you know how bad you'll look later. A bit of a TWTBAW read.
    --- Post automerged ---
    blah blah blah Scumgame Upgrades; I still don't think Vaimes really dares to make this post at this point in the game about someone he knows is a villager.