1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

META MAFIA - Episode I: Slumber Party || Concluded [FEMME NATION Win]

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Zeitgeist, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Xiph0

Xiph0 Yoda Admin

[​IMG]

You gotta ask yourself..

2. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

[​IMG]

3. Anya

Anya Harley Quinn DLP Supporter

So all non FemMafia people will gtfo now. :)

4. insectamantidae

insectamantidae Professor

Either that, or we'll need to find a way to permanently force their userid to default to the Dark Lord Cullen theme.

You know...

Just a reminder...

5. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

[Disclaimer: The flavour text does not necessarily reflect the current game-state. Infer at your own risk.]

1and1is3: 0 (+2)
    Lindsey [Deadline Vote], Little Knee [Deadline Vote]
    Lindsey: 0 (+6)
    Ashaya [Deadline Vote], insectamantidae [Deadline Vote], Gila [Deadline Vote], jadedmutt, Anya [Deadline Vote], Calz the Gay BFF [Deadline Vote]
    Schadenfreude: 0 (+1)
    LochNess [Deadline Vote]
    Gila: 0 (+1)
    1and1is3 [Deadline Vote]
    Ashaya: 0 (+1)
    Schadenfreude [Deadline Vote]
    LochNess: 0 (+1)
    CheddarTrek [Deadline Vote]
    Yet to vote: N/A
    11 votes needed to smother somebody with a pillow

----

Day 1 has concluded.

[​IMG]

Strange events happen as the day ends at the Slumber Party....

We have not reached consensus. Consequently, the Slumber Party has chosen to kill nobody through a violent Pillow Fight. However, the Master of Mamo has plans of her own...

/./././.

As the hoard of flinty-eyed girls edged forward with their pillows, Lindsey gulped and waved her hands, rather like a fat tourist drowning at sea. She offered a weak smile at the mob of delegates, apprehensively. Behind her, the intergalactic trio of male strippers aimed their massive weaponry at the poor girl. They weren’t hired simply for pleasure; they were here to protect the sanctity of the Slumber Party and its delegates.

“Now, now, I thought we were all friends here,” said Lindsey. She twitched. “We were just discussing things like Evian water – and hairdos! All fluff and girlish fun.”

Snorting, a bulky woman stepped to the front of the frothing mob. Her off-white blouse strained against the mass of her bosom, while she adjusted the twitching seams on her pencil skirt, which resembled a water silo more than any stationary Lindsey had seen before. Iron-coloured hair topped off an itchy head. On the whole, the woman gave the impression of a greying pannacotta, toppling over on its own weight. The rainbow-tinted torchlight splashed over the woman’s nametag, which was smudged with ink: Maude.

“It vas not mere “girlish fun”, as you so helpfully put it!” snapped Maude. Her voice was thick with a German accent. “It vas dangerous, subversive plotting, spreading corrupting messages to inculcate the greater galaxies into some sick, female cult.”

Triumphant, Maude pointed an accusing finger at Lindsey.

“And you vere at that center, throwing your subliminal poisons all around. For that, you, foul iconoclast, must die a very painful death.”

Schadenfreude, who was brandishing a serving spoon as her weapon of choice, coughed and tapped Maude on the shoulder. Wheeling around, Maude gave the girl an impatient but enquiring look.

“Wait, iconoclast? What are you talking about?” asked Schadenfreude, confusedly. “I thought we were killing Lindsey because she forgot to buy the croutons at the grocery.”

Lindsey interrupted: “Well, technically, we didn’t need croutons –”

“Shut up! We asked for a Caesar salad. It’s not a Caesar salad if it doesn’t have fucking croutons!” Schadenfreude gripped her serving spoon and snarled. “Without croutons, it’s just a bunch of wet leaves and sauce.”

“Isn’t that what all salads are?”

“Oh, shut up, Irene,” said Ashaya, glaring at the bright-eyed Asian girl who had spoken up.

When Irene whimpered and dashed into the girls’ bathroom, Ashaya faced Maude and frowned. “Back on topic, I agree with Schadenfreude. I didn’t know we were killing Lindsey because she was trying to ‘corrupt the world with girlischnessh’, or whatever you said.” Ashaya pouted. “Sorry, but I couldn’t understand what you were grousing through that thick, German accent.”

Enraged, Maude slammed her fist against the wall. “I’m Austrian, you idiotic girl.”

Ashaya threw up her hands in surrender. “Hey, no need to go all Nazi on me. Pot-ae-to, pot-ah-to. Same difference.”

“Why are you attempting to kill Lindsey, then?” said Maude, poking at Ashaya’s padded chest.

“Because she refused to play Spin the Bottle,” Ashaya answered. When Lindsey sputtered, Ashaya harrumphed. “Yes, I know that we’re all girls, Lindsey, but that still didn’t mean that we couldn’t play the game. Spoilsport. Why can’t you experiment a little? Add a little strawberry chapstick to your sausage platter.”

“Ashaya, Lindsey started a coup,” rumbled Maude, as Lindsey shivered next to the tower of ‘Taylor Swift’ albums. “She vanted to take over the world with talk of painting nails and movie marathons. That sort of talk belongs in another galaxy. She needs to get the fuck out.”

“Eh, it was just fun and games. If anything, you’re overestimating our intelligence.” Ashaya shrugged. “We’re not trying to take over the world, whatever that bitch Beyonce claims. Yes, yes, we’ll still be in our safe, little Children-Popping Corners, so don’t you worry.”

At the back of the mob, Anya surreptitiously pocketed a pamphlet for Harvard University and whistled innocently. When Ashaya spoke again, Anya also shoved her wristband stating ‘We Are Doctors, Not Nurses’ into her backpack.

“Anyway, this was fun, but I really don’t feel like killing Lindsey anymore.” Ashaya yawned and began turning around. “We’ve all had enough drama for a day. Plus it was kinda hot seeing Lindsey all flustered like that, you know?”

“Agreed. I have to go back to the kitchen,” said Schadenfreude, as she waved her serving spoon. The other girls raised their eyebrows at her. “What? I was preparing dinner: spaghetti with salad.” She twitched. “Still with no fucking croutons.”

Maude’s hairy upper-lip curled like a string of Schadenfreude’s soggy pasta, as she tensed on her spot. Soon, the rest of the girls started to move away from Lindsey, who was sighing with palpable relief. After Lindsay sprung up and scuttled away to the safety of her room, Maude howled with rage. She was so close… so close. However, not all was lost.

A pre-programmed voice sounded over the intercom, sponsored by the LUNGS Corporation: “THIS IS YOUR MASTER OF MAMO SPEAKING.

The crowd of female delegates froze, listening in anticipation.

I REFUSE TO ACCEPT A DAY WITH NO BLOODSHED, NO MATTER THE INSANE POLITICS AND PSEUDO-LESBIAN INNUENDOS.

“It’s only gay if your tits touch hers!” Ashaya piped.

AS THE DELEGATE FOR THE BOUNTIFUL STATE OF CANADA, I CANNOT ALLOW THIS EVENT TO PASS,” announced the voice. “SOMEBODY MUST DIE TO COMPENSATE FOR THIS DAY OF INACTION. FOR THIS PURPOSE, I HAVE ELECTED TO KILL LITTLE KNEE.

A dainty girl wearing an official ‘MattSilver for Pokéfab President: 2012’ tee-shirt squeaked.

“Why me? But I-I didn’t do anything wrong!” she stuttered.

“I HAVE MY OWN REASONS FOR PICKING LITTLE KNEE, WHICH I WILL NOT DIVULGE,” continued the ominous voice. “NONETHELESS, LITTLE KNEE MUST DIE. IF SHE IS NOT DEAD BY THE END OF THIS DAY, I SHALL UNLEASH A BEAST LIKE NO OTHER UPON YOUR BODIES. YOU SHALL BE RAVAGED.

The voice paused, before stating again. “THAT IS ALL. ALSO, IRENE IS RIGHT: A SALAD IS JUST WET LEAVES WITH SAUCE.

As the intercom went silent again, the surrounding girls began whispering to one another. Harsh words began to swirl, as though the storm of emotion were actually manifesting in physical reality. Slowly, the hoard marched towards Little Knee, who was cowering against a wall of Zefron posters. Schadenfreude brandished the deadly spoon again.

“S-Stop, you can’t kill me!” spluttered Little Knee, tautening.

“Why not?”

“U-Um, because we’re girls. You know, all spice and full of nice?” Little Knee offered a feeble smile. “What happened to sisterhood and BFFs forever? All that talk about shampoos and stuff. We were sharing happiness and feelings.”

“Eh, that was merely a front, a distraction while we were planning our own moves,” said Ashaya. She cracked her knuckles, smiling like a feral cat. “We can be pretty vicious when we want to be. Did you forget what happened to the planet of Gotham?”

Little Knee squealed when Ashaya took a pillow out of her bag. Aggressively, she raised it above the captive girl’s mouth.

“Open up and pray, ‘cause you’ll be needing more than a spoon full of sugar to keep my medicine down,” said Ashaya sweetly.

Moments later, screams began to echo, and the girls descended with their pillow cases. Feathers were flung everywhere, like confetti at a birthday party. At the back of the mob, Palindrome folded her arms, unimpressed with these proceedings.

“Must we do this now? It’s 6 o’clock on a Sunday. The fun time on the telly,” said Palindrome, frowning. “I don’t want to miss my weekly programming.”

Dismissive, Anya waved a hand. “Don’t worry. Grey’s Anatomy is on. As usual, Meredith can’t commit to McDreamy.” She snorted. “Stupid whore.”

“What sugary shit,” Palindrome muttered.

Anya nodded. “Exactly. Even we girls have standards.”

/./././.

The Master of Mamo has elected to kill LITTLE KNEE, in the absence of a consensus! Consequently, Little Knee was clobbered and sent to the Universal Female Unconsciousness as an Angel.

Posting in this thread is prohibited until Day 2.

Players with night actions need to bold their actions when posting in their QT. Failure to use the correct format might result in recording a non-action by me in the player log. I am lenient, though, and will give you a free pass for Night 1. Moreover, I will response in your QT to confirm your action.

Only the following (13) individuals have permission to post in this thread:

1and1is3, Anya, Ashaya, CheddarTrek, Gila, insectamantidae, jadedmutt, LochNess, Lindsey, Palindrome, Schadenfreude, Vira, and Zeitgeist (Host).

Graveyard: 1
    Little Knee (MamoSwined)

Night 1 has started.

6. Anya

Sad to see Little Knee go. :(

Anyone up for a shot or two in remembrance?

EDIT: Whoops, sorry.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  7. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

You're a quick one Anya. ;)

8. Zeitgeist

Zeitgeist High Inquisitor

----

Night 1 has concluded.

[​IMG]

More shenanigans awaken the dawn at the Slumber Party....

The Beastly Witches have made their first move, preparing their fangs for one zesty meal...

/./././.

Wishing to impress his best-friend, Calz woke up early at dawn and wandered down the stairs. He was heading towards the high-tech kitchens, which were provided by the host city-state of Oestrogen. The thought of those pristine ovens and toasters made him giggle; Calz wanted to prepare dear Anya some breakfast in bed. However, at the entrance of the kitchens, an odd murmur sounded, prompting Calz to pause and listen.

“– You can’t kill me. I’m still young, wanting to explore the world,” reasoned a familiar voice. Calz realized that it belonged to Palindrome.

Another voice, gruffer and huskier than Palindrome’s, snorted. “Oh really? Aren’t you old enough to remember those dated Pokemon movies?”

“BitTorrent,” intoned Palindrome, flatly. “Even my four year-old brother can download those vintage shows. On his birthday, he asked his mother for a ‘Power Rangers’ lunchbox, for Arceus’s sake.”

A second unknown voice giggled. “Power Rangers! That brings back memories… I used to have a crush on Jason. He was so hot, magma looked cool.”

“Puh-lease, Tommy beats Jason to the ground,” the other girl said.

While Calz tried to shake a mental image of the two male rangers wrestling, Palindrome interceded.

“Nah, I think the best Ranger was Trini. She had feline grace and style.”

Pleased, the other girls cooed, as though they remembered the vim with which Trini the Yellow Ranger could execute a high kick. The girl with the deeper voice clapped her hands together, becoming excited with this conversation. Calz was still lost in his fantasy of Jason and Tommy.

“I know who definitely wasn’t the best Ranger,” said the girl with the gruff voice. “Billy. The Blue Ranger. What an utter joke!”

“Billy did suck balls,” conceded Palindrome.

The other girl added: “Probably literally too.”

After the girls laughed in agreement, Palindrome, whose voice was alight with relief that she perhaps wasn’t going to die, spoke with impulsive animation. Calz finally paid attention.

“You know who was really the coolest Ranger, though?” chimed Palindrome. “Kat. She was really awesome, the best Ranger ever.”

Suddenly, the entire room dropped silent. The giggles evaporated, reminding Calz of an ice-cube in a sauna. With this shift in ambiance, the other girls stepped purposely towards Palindrome, who noticed this change in her companions’ demeanours; she stepped backwards. The gruff girl sounded especially cold.

“I could have forgiven you if you said that Aisha was cool or that you liked ‘Agony in Pink’.” The girl spoke in clipped, deliberate tones. “Hell, I would have even forgiven you if you preferred that prissy ‘Power Rangers In Space’ shit.” She lowered her voice for dramatic effect. “But liking that bitch, Kat? Unforgivable.”

“But what’s work with Kat?”

Kimberley is the original Pink Ranger, you insufferable twaddle,” snapped the gruff girl. “Kat is just a stupid, tryhard replacement who took Kimberley’s right place as the Pink Ranger! Liking Kat is inexcusable.”

Calz gaped, as the two girls grabbed the shocked Palindrome.

“You know, all this Power Ranger talk nearly made me spare you,” snarled the husky-voiced girl. “But your Team Kat comment blew your chances out of the water.”

“Over one small comment?”

“Kat is a bitch! She tore up Tommy/Kimberley in canon,” said the other girl, bitterly. “And Tom/Kim was my Power Rangers OTP! It was supposed to stand the test of time… Liking Kat is a death sentence in my book. Anyway, it’s Morphing Time!”

Slowly, the gruff girl began to morph into some sort of giant dinosaur. Palindrome squeaked; Calz nearly fainted. The fanged monster opened its mouth and lowered it over the captive girl’s head. Carnage and much munching followed.

The gruff girl’s accomplice dropped what remained of Palindrome onto the kitchen floor, allowing the dinosaur to finish its meal. She folded her arms and spat on the floor.

“And this is why people say Shipping is serious business,” muttered the girl.

/./././.

Last night, a vicious beast wearing a pink cardigan broke into one of the delegates' abodes. Palindrome was eaten out and sent to the Universal Female Unconsciousness as an Angel.

Posting is permitted in this thread until somebody is killed in a pillow fight or at the latest: 02:10AM EST on 23 December 2011.

Players, especially info-roles, should check their QTs for any updates. Please PM me if there are any problems. I know that it is the holiday season and that recent developments in this thread may have delayed our progress, but please do not forget the minimum posting requirement: 2 post per 24 Hours.

Only the following (12) individuals have permission to post in this thread:

1and1is3, Anya, Ashaya, CheddarTrek, Gila, insectamantidae, jadedmutt, LochNess, Lindsey, Schadenfreude, Vira, and Zeitgeist (Host).

Graveyard: 2
    Little Knee (MamoSwined), Palindrome (Devoured by Witches)

Day 2 has started.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2011
  9. Ash

Ash Moves Like Jagger DLP Supporter

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But seriously, glad to be back, though we are minus one Little Knee and one Palindrome.

I do wonder why the Master of Mamo chose LKnee, and if Knee was scum.

10. Ched

Ched Da Trek Moderator DLP Supporter ⭐⭐

*yawns* Well girls, that was slightly disturbing. I hadn't quite realized just how much detail we'd get about the girls that we killed.

Now I guess we have to pick someone else, but who... hm. I have no idea as of yet, so start posting so I can start suspecting!

---------- Post automerged at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

I have no idea why they chose Little Knee, but checking back I realize that no one seems to have voted for Little Knee either. So either we've got a 'clever' person as Mamo who killed someone they hadn't voted for or it's someone who didn't vote.

Edited to add: And I *think* that Billy was my favorite Power Ranger, but I'm not sure. He was the original blue one? The "smart" guy?

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Chief Warlock DLP Supporter

Glad to be back, though I am surprised I am alive.

I looked back at the thread and I cannot find the reason why Little Knee was just killed off. It does not make much sense. The only thing I can think of was that they trusted me more than Little Knee; she obviously didn't agree with the almost-majority.

I can be honest though and say I am glad.

Anyone have any ideas why Little Knee was killed?

12. Ash

My only guess is that a) she rubbed someone the wrong way. or b) she voted for the Master of Mamo to be lynched....HOWEVER, Lindsey also voted for 1and1isthree, so that doesn't seem like the more likely option.

So yeah. Must have rubbed someone the wrong way, I suppose. *shrugs*

13. Ched

Or Lindsey could be the Master of Mamo.

14. Ash

Oh, I forgot option c) because she is Asian

---------- Post automerged at 11:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Mmm, Lindsey could be, though I kinda doubt it. She could be a tricksy sonnuvabitch, though. In any case, I think I'd like to lay off of Lindsey for the time being. I'm not convinced she is scum anymore, though I definitely still have her on my radar.

Anyway, I'm naturally more suspicious of lurkers, though I know that some of you just play like that. YES, I AM LOOKING AT YOU, GILA AND 1AND1ISTHREE. You guys both have 3 posts. Schadenfreude has one more.

15. Anya

I can't recall exact names, but I always favoured the White Ranger with the long hair. Was it Tommy?

I was more of a Ninja Turtles girl anyways. My tapes of them were played until they played no more. RIP Turtles.

16. Schadenfreude

Schadenfreude Fourth Year

You know what I find funny about the Day 1 Conclusion? I actually cooked spaghetti for dinner last night. Zeit, are you psychic?

As for Power Rangers, my favourite ranger was the pink one. I forget all their names, though.

Decided I needed actual notes on this stuff. Handwritten ftw. Looking through everything, I can't help but feel that something is up with Lindsey. Not sure if it's because she's a witch, or for some other reason, though. But it's definitely something. Beyond that, everything is kind of up in the air.

17. LochNess

LochNess Third Year DLP Supporter

I'm glad this has started back up.

I'm just on break at work and I want to reread this thread because I honestly forget a lot of it, especially anything to do with Little Knee, so before I post I'm gonna read this now. Maybe that's why we keep getting encouraged to write in our QTs haha, so we actually remember things:)

---------- Post automerged at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

Okay, reread it and I still have no clue about the why the Master of Mamo picked her. I'm not going to try and sort out who she is because I don't want to try and help the witches get soupkills, but I just hope that she had some super good scum radar, as I didn't get any scummy feelings from Little Knee.

I'm guessing the witches killed Palindrome because like she said, she has experience at this and is good at routing out the scum. Maybe they were getting nervous. Fortunately at least, originally when she was going for the Gay BFF she also said that she had a fairly unimportant role (can not remember exact words). So since she was innocent, I'm going to believe that that was true and count our stronger roles to be alive.

I think Lindsey is innocent. I had been suspicious of her going on about how she was new and didn't understand etc, but I wasn't so suspicious to give her my lynch vote. The more I saw people going for her without any good reasons (I mean it is day 1 we don't have good reasons generally, but it seemed like people are just willing to go along.) the more I feel that this is a bandwagon being encourage by the witches.

18. 1and1is3

1and1is3 First Year

's good to be back.

Ninja turtles, I remember there was that rat that somehow learned kungfu and that samurai shredder guy. I preferred them over Power Rangers as there was lesser cheesy lines and explosions. And that blue turtle ribbon was actually cool.

Actually, I'm more interested in why Palindrome got killed. Did the witches find something suspicious about her that she was a major town role or find her to be a troublesome obstacle to overcome and thus decided to get rid of her on the first night? I'ma reread and see all the reactions to Palindrome's posts.

Loch Ness, as for that bandwagon that you pointed out that might be encouraged by the witches, let's wait and see today's lynching. That might give us some more clues.

Nights all, gotta go and make some stuff for Solstice.

19. Gila

Gila Second Year DLP Supporter

So this is started again. I am glad, sort of, but I will have to be away for Christmas which is not so great. Also, the reason for not so many posts from me is simply that most conversation seems to happen during night time or away from home time for me. Since I am from Europe, you will just have to try to make do with the times I am here and can post. Anyway I am going to catch up now, because I forgot pretty much everything that happened during the break.

Cookies.

20. Ched

:facepalm

We don't have to be here having a back and forth for you to participate. Even if the last post was 6 hours ago and no one posts for 6 more, you can still chime in with something. Up to you though.