1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

The Struggle For Dark Hallow | Everybody (But Kalas) Wins!

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by SmileOfTheKill, Jan 13, 2012.

1. NobelFiction

NobelFiction Seventh Year

Jon, after you find yourself unoccupied with Dresden Mafia, could you write some more 'Organic Instability' ?

2. Krogan

Krogan Alien in a Hat ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    One of the three is me and I never complained, Stojil didn't complain either and despite my not agreeing with him, he was playing in the bounds of the rules and Azira was simply crying because a game mod wouldn't spoon feed him another game. As he said if Jon wanted he could have easily gone back and erased any trace of it, I think its silly to kill him over it. Its your game Smile and I'm not going to try and boss you around, I'm just giving you my take and asking you to just let it go for now so we can still have some fun with this game.

Setting that aside I agree with Aekiel and if the game doesn't die I plan to lynch Stojil tomorrow but as of the moment there's no point in trying, it would be impossible to get enough votes to push it through so that being said

Lynch Vote: guljons

3. guljons

guljons Squib

Nice showdown.

What can I say, it looks you guys are going for me and the main argument probably is gonna be "He has votes, we don't have time" + some will say I'm scum. Well that is not true.
    Like only person who besides me could be lynched is Stojil and seeing that I don't want to die today I'll do this.

Deadline Lynch Vote: Uncle Stojil

4. Zennith

Zennith Pebble Wrestler ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    I'm finding myself incredibly annoyed by this shit. Guys. This is a game. Shit that goes down here should absolutely NOT go anywhere beyond the game. Jon, if you're really serious about flushing the town down the toilet because you made a mistake, well that's just bullshit. If you're intending on (paraphrasing here) making Az's life on DLP hell just because of this game then you really need to take a step back and think about what the fuck you're doing.

I do think Stojil's likely scum. I think John was scum to. I really think both of them need to go.

However, I'm almost 100 percent certain that Guljons is scum. So -

Deadline Vote: Guljons.

5. Jon

Jon The Demon Mayor Admin DLP Supporter

Jon*

Get my name right or I'll make your life a living derp.

6. Zennith

High Score:
    Was typing quickly. Got it right the first time. Give it a rest.

7. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

Very well staged guys. Congrats. John (right...) is already dead and Zennith comes in to distance himself from him.

Bravo.

8. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

Wait what what what? So because Jon could've gone and erased it we should pardon him for breaking the rules? How does this make any sense at fucking all? Sure the fact that he didn't erase it is a credit to him, but the fact remains that he cheated (if he forgot he cant vote, etc, is irrelevant, i'm not saying it was either intentional or unintentional) and if you don't punish him for it you set a precedent (Like the previous Dresden) where everything rampantly devolves into chaos.

I'm crying so I can get spoon fed another game? Do you read the shit you type? How is me wanting the game to actually have value by THE RULES OF IT BEING REINFORCED me getting spoon fed a game? How is Jon dying automatically me winning? I know your scum faction took a big hit with Jon dying, Krogan, but that's far from game over.

Good job in ripping into the one game mod thats actually manned up and done his job for a fucking change, as opposed to some of the other fuckup hosts that have been running games in recent times.

9. Jon

mfw scum Aziraphale hates on good guy Krogan.

10. Zennith

High Score:
    LOL wut? I'm not sure what you're doing here other than grasping at straws. I think it was you who asked why I hadn't posted - obviously the temp ban, and that only ended a few hours ago during which time I was teaching a class at a junior high. Sorry for that.

You're saying I'm scum because I think you and Jon were both scum? That's bizarre. I didn't even vote for you, I voted for Guljons, because while I think you're probably scum after all this and are flailing at the moment for anything - I'm still more sure about Guljons.

11. Azira

Azira High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

This will be my signature once this game ends.

12. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

If I don't die tonight then I'll be lynched tomorrow. I've lost a big chunck of the enthusiasm I had for the game and I'm feeling a bit meh. Here are my scumreads, stripped to the bone:

Krogan, Aekiel, Aziraphale, Zennith, Jon, Lungs, Kalas, Castiel: scum.

Moridin, Schrodinger, NobelFiction, guljons, Fenraellis: 50/50

Then there are a few I believe are town but I’m not going to list them.

13. Krogan

High Score:
    No it was a single solitary mistake and I don't feel he should be instakilled for it because you can't stop crying like a four year old girl until the mod makes mean old Mr. Jon go away.
    Rofl keep screaming little buddy, you make yourself look worse and me look better every time you flail like this. Oh also, if anyone thinks I'm scum feel free to kill me, I'm Murphy so your first night kill will fail but the second will go through and a lynch will work as well.

I'm ripping into him? Hyper sensitive little thing aren't ya? Smile is an adult, if he or you think someone calmly explaining they feel you've made a mistake is "ripping into them" you REALLY need to harden the fuck up.

14. Jon

I'm holding you to that.

15. Jon

Stojil jump on IRC, let's talk for a bit.

16. Krogan

High Score:
    Please make it your sig Az, when the game ends and I am town, it will be one more thing I can laugh at your dumb ass over.

17. Uncle Stojil

Uncle Stojil Auror

I don't think we should, at least until we're officially dead. Unless you don't want to discuss the game?

18. Jon

We're friends, as far as I'm aware. Let's talk about how we're both lazy authors who need to write more.

19. Klackerz

Klackerz Bridgeburner

Fuck this shit, i am going to sleep.

It's fucking 4.00 and I am still awake just because of this game. Hopefully the game will still be going on by the time I am awake,

20. Fenraellis

Fenraellis Chief Warlock

Okay, while I admit that I was around for a bit earlier, and am again now before my next class, I honestly didn't want to get involved in that Charlie-Foxtrot of a situation.

I do think that it was pretty ridiculous, and can easily see multiple of the people involved as being likely scum.

As far as voting. I didn't vote for Evan Tide, since I don't like voting without a good sense behind it. I didn't vote for Eternity Lost because... between having several days of the week where I'm at school until nearly 8p.m., and farming enough ip to get Sejuani in LoL, I quite simply missed the end of the day. I have only been on here sporadically in general, having been spoiled on the other Mafia games having phases longer than twenty-four hours. I did intend to vote for Eternity Lost though, based upon his statements up to that point in the thread. I had even been reading the updated thread after finishing playing for the evening, and was a bit surprised to see that the day had ended just a couple hours earlier.

I know that the latter isn't really the best reason, but it's the only honest one that I can provide. I'm having the same issue with Awesomefia a bit, but the longer phases are making it a bit easier to post during odd hours.

If a vote is truly demanded of me, I'll do:
    Vote Deadline Lynch: guljons

I simply haven't paid as much attention as I should, with other things going on, so only the more blatant events have really caught my notice. This one today is certainly one of them.