1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. weiyaoli

weiyaoli Third Year

Quick note before I go to bed. I'll definitely be around towards the end of D1, but my boss is going on holiday next week and wants to see some of my work, so I'll be busy most of tomorrow preparing before work and during breaks and stuff.

Not sure how many more people I'll have the time to go through and post thoughts on, but either way I'll try and finish it over N1 at the very least.

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I was ringing up this one lady at work today and out of nowhere her really adorable baby comes around the register and clings to my leg and I'm like, eat your heart out bitch, for I have been chosen.

And that was my day.

3. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    What does FoS mean?

Nah, both are scummy. It’s fine if the second type is spread out through different posts as the poster changes their opinion, but it’s still not committing to something. It’s laying the tracks of a backpedal once that person is lynched and revealed as town. Like, in theory, your second type could be referring to null reads, but the way it’s worded sounds suspicious.

I’d feel better about it if Blab had posted more, but there’s not much to go off of. You’re pushing for a Blab lynch hard when there are scummier people around, and while you’re certain, it’s not a strong enough case for me to throw my Day One vote at. I’d only lynch him today if he comes back and acts really scummy, or if it was between him and No Lynch.

It seemed like fun.

Re: Newcomb’s Citrus is scum theory.

I haven’t read Narutomafia, but basing the argument around meta and Citrus copying someone else kind of baffles me. The evidence seems flimsy, Citrus has been playing mafia on this site for a year and half, I’d assume he wouldn’t do something so incompetent. And even then, lynching for info on Day One when there’s so many better scum targets is a stupid idea. I see I've been ninja'd while writing this, so yeah, what Citrus said.

4. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

((finger of suspicion)

5. Rubicon

Rubicon High Inquisitor DLP Supporter

)

/10chars

6. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

fuck

wei, the first part of blab's 21 is a joke he made in the sign-up thread (that he'd only play if Rubicon were town).

7. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Snowvon was complaining about the fact that I had not yet scumread him, so I did. It was a joke, as could be deduced when I said I would be willing to let Snow hammer.

I assumed that you set me up because the question was so ambiguous and devoid of context that when I first saw it I was just staring at my screen thinking "why the hell is he asking me about wagonning Snow if I'm not voting him in that hypothetical?" I felt that that question was just bizarre and there had to be an angle to it.

Also, I don't think I was being defensive, but vOv.

8. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

Fluff here's a non-hypothetical. We're getting fairly close to EoD and your vote is on Citrus, who's never ever getting lynched today. Right now thread consensus is looking like it's almost always going to be Seratin, blab, or me. Of those three, who do you want dead the most, OR, do you have a "Door Number 3" option that you're willing to push hard for?

---------- Post automerged at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Also looking at the post counts, if there isn't a wolf in the bottom 4 posters I'll be shocked. SHOCKED.

---------- Post automerged at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Snowvon 56
    Newcomb 54
    Citrus 31
    Rubicon 28
    Jan 26
    ScottPress 25
    Zenzao 22
    weiyaoli 20
    Vira 13
    blab 13
    his fluffiness 10
    Seratin 7

Like, that's not a bad readwall IMO. I'd put Citrus more in the middle and Zenzao more at the top and probably tweak a few slots up and down, but, yeah. Obvious slanking wolves are obvious?

9. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Blab has been extremely noncommital about everything and has very little real content.

I believe that you and Seratin are not knowingly aligned, and that he is much scummier than you despite your difference from last game, so I would vote between blab and Seratin.

Unvote

10. Vira

High Score:
    Unvote.

I don't think Newcomb is going to be lynched today, not with just Scott or me. I'd rather lynch Seratin, anyways. While Newcomb has showed towny behavior, every single one of Seratin's posts have been eyebrow raising.

Vote: Seratin.

11. Newcomb

Newcomb Minister of Magic

*** WARNING ***

Seratin is at L-2 with 5 votes. If you're considering voting for him and not doing so currently, announce "intent to vote Seratin at EoD" rather than putting him at L-1 or hammering.

Seratin, it's kinda now or never. If you're town, time to kick it into gear.

12. Vira

High Score:
    Seratin hasn't been on DLP for nearly two days. He probably hasn't even seen the thread. :/

13. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Well, that's awkward.

---------- Post automerged at 20:02 ---------- Previous post was at 19:57 ----------

UNVOTE
    VOTE SNOWVON

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

He is on my scumlist, and if need be i will move over instead of no lynching.

I just really want to get something out of blab and him before the day ends.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Another thing I feel is off with blab is that it looks more like he's holding back, rather than genuinely being unable to provide content.

I've seen his A-game and I think it's admirable and I feel swindled this time around.

---------- Post automerged at 20:07 ---------- Previous post was at 20:05 ----------

Citrus, I think your read of blab is actually kind of shallow. You've played with him more than I have, so I don't really understand why you aren't more concerned. Or something.

16. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

i can join the von train! that guy is only talking about ppl dying n1 (mostly himself). really scummy.

17. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I'm actually trying to bait scum into joke!voting me while we wait for the walking dead to arrive.

Is it working?

18. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

let me check

vote snowvon!!

---------- Post automerged at 02:13 ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 ----------

something is bugged - you seem to be protected.

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

That's precisely why I'm not concerned for D1

20. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

It's because Lily Potter died to protect me from being cannibalized. Or maybe fontisian stuck a 'do not kill or else' sign on my back.

Also, my last readslist from however long ago lists blab/fluff/Seratin as the team. Hoo hah.