1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

if rubicon and fonti are both town, i am going to swandive into a lake of hellfire

---------- Post automerged at 17:12 ---------- Previous post was at 17:10 ----------

Scott hasn't posted for 4 IRL Days.

He should do something.

---------- Post automerged at 17:16 ---------- Previous post was at 17:12 ----------

honestly, i don't even care if she did slip

i am not listening to a word she says unless the mod flips her as one-shot vig

2. Citrus

Citrus First Year

It's Fontisian + Scott, outside chance of Vira.

Is Scott going to be modkilled or replaced soon? Or do we need to treat his slot as empty...?

---------- Post automerged at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

Except you should, because reasons

---------- Post automerged at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 PM ----------

Hey fontisian

What's the scum team

3. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

okay well i'm not in a mystery solving mood so i'll just wait for you to spit it out

4. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Current Vote Tally.

Font (3): Zenzao (#873), Citrus (#878), Snowvon (#879)
    Jan (1): Font (#877)

Absent: Vira, Fluff, Scott, Jan.

-

Five is the majority lynch so no one else should vote Font to prevent hammering.

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

i'm sorry that was kind of mean

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Oh, and the slip isn't trying to role-fish although that's blatant too.

Please do not respond to Fontisian's requests for any information. Poke her if you think you can distill the wine off what she said, but otherwise don't mess with her and leak something important. She's already give us more than she probably realizes by coming into the day trying to not get lynched

---------- Post automerged at 04:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

I want to see her reaction first (and her potential scum-team).

I'm perfectly happy with her refusing to do either and literally/objectively scum-claim in which case it was totally a reaction test and I caught her :nyan:

7. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    ScottPress is being handled.

8. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

in my mind i am loose cannon'ing fontisian 2938428937492 times

9. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Citrus going for the towncred! Be careful you will just be another town dying instead of Von.

Von didn't you plan on dying d1? What the hell happened to you? Total let-down.

If you don't die tonight I might get my Von case out. Sadly didn't have internet last night, killing you might have been better than killing Rubicon. :D

10. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

THAT IS PROBABLY TRUE

maybe

---------- Post automerged at 17:38 ---------- Previous post was at 17:35 ----------

kalas i'd like to trade my life for rubicon's please

11. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

I should probably ask if Kalas would inform me of being roleblocked, as I wasn't. Which would make Jan exactly the mafia bulletproof, but I don't think even Eido would be crazy enough to include a mafia bulletproof and town one.

---------- Post automerged at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 PM ----------

Wow, people are actually voting me.

I'm the uncounterclaimed vig in a setup designed by a guy who loves vigs and joats. If you think I'd ever claim vig as mafia instead of cop or doc, you're delusional.

12. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Lets try this one.

Hey Mod! Would a PR get informed if they got roleblocked?

That is viable to ask, right?

13. fontisian

Typical protocol is to ask in qts.

14. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You could, you know, answer the questions addressed to you (with pings!). Or avoid all my posts on you, your loss (and our gain it seems)

15. fontisian

Ask less stupid questions if you want answers.

16. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

kill the witch

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Kthxbye

Fontisian got caught between a rock and a hard place and is choosing the hard place evidently.

So. I think tomorrow assuming no new info or a modkill we should lynch in Scott and vira. Thoughts?

---------- Post automerged at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

I'm not unvote fontisian today.

Fyi she slipped she was scum and almost definitely judt town firmed Jan - the only world in which this isn't true is one where she purposefully slipped TO distance from Jan before going down today but I sincerely extremely another-adverb doubt that

---------- Post automerged at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

I kiiinda want us to just lynch fontisian and get on with the game but I guess we can take the full time

18. fontisian

Wow, if only you'd been a little faster with your vote and I was able to get a shot off. What are you going to do after I flip Citrus?

19. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Wait for day to start

---------- Post automerged at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Eh I guess I should reevaluate fluffiness but pretty sure he's unaligned with fontisian regardless of wine so yeah

---------- Post automerged at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 PM ----------

Nah fluffiness is town, a team of fontisian/fluffiness lynching fluffiness yesterday would've spelled a loss for them by endgame

Scott/vira. Scott is a nigh blank due to going ask and if it's not him it's vira

20. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Gotta do a day 2 vote thingy in a minute, maybe there is infos to get out of that, other than von is stupid.

Scott is a big problem right now.
    Not sure about Fonti townreading him that hard. The moment she flips he is the obvious next target.
    This is a case of don't-trust-the-witch. she was on the chopping block from start to finish.
    I don't really think anyting she says/said can be trusted or should be read for either alignment.

I can see Scott choosing to jump on the Seratin wagon in a game where he is a new player and the only mafia that is not afk.
    Fluffs inactivity got a bit better, still not really good. Have to read his small iso i think.
    I felt good about Vira d1 including EoD, what happened d2 to make her so scummy?