1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Wait, where do you think the last scum is then snowvon?

Scott but you want him to be town? Where then?

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    What are your reasons for these reads?

Font for sure, Scott’s probably the other.

his fluffiness: you haven’t posted toDay. Who do you think the scum team is?

3. Citrus

Citrus First Year

If not Scott then who?

What's the point of not ending day now if we're not going to get something useful done. Start talking please people, jeez

4. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

For me it is mainly waiting for scott or waiting for a mod decision about scott.

if he gets replaced his replacement might need the time to catch up.

My lynch for today is kinda set, and it is not the person i am voting on.

If someone else has anything to talk about questions, ideas. All down for it.

5. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I guess I'll continue the trend of posting in-between peoples' posts since it seems like you all are barely posting...

6. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    The Waco Kid replaces Scott Press. Further afk's will be mod killed.

7. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Welcome The Waco Kid !

How much of the thread have you read? Any thoughts on the game-state right now? Do you need summaries of what's going on right now?

Just in case, this needs your immediate attention:

Fontisian (who replaced Blab) was wagoned up at the end of day along with Rubicon. With minutes to go she claimed one-shot vigilante, and Snowvon moved his vote causing Rubicon to be lynched instead. Today, Fontisian claimed she had tried to shoot Jan but he had not died (due to either Jan living through the shot or her being role-blocked). We are now sitting at a lynch on Fontisian (Jan has joke-voted me, Fontisian has butt-hurt-voted me).

Do you have anything important or immediately relevant to bring to the table for today? Or anything that should immediately make us reconsider Fontisian?
    Ex: you're a cop that has a town check on Fontisian

---------- Post automerged at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Thus, Citrus continues his streak of sandwiching other posters

8. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

A warm welcome to The Waco Cop - i meant Kid, wrong game sry.

Take the time you need, day still goes a little while longer.

I might take some time later to further analyse the d1 votes, not sure what to find in there yet, but the timing of certain peoples votes might be interesting.

UNVOTE

Just so Citrus isn't that afraid of dying
    P.S. feel free to sandwich.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

oh lord, here we go

(at work, actual posts later)

10. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Curse you Snowvon! First you take away my ability to decide the lynch (and then take that power upon yourself anyways), now you ruin my multi-layered sandwich!

11. Vira

High Score:
    Then it's you. Fluff’s basically town at this point, Jan and Zenzao have been acting town all game, and while Snow’s vote switch yesterday was bad (and his response to it was worse), you seem scummier than him.

12. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I asked you other than me. Let's say I get night killed tonight, and Scott turns out to be confirmed town or something. Where is scum?

---------- Post automerged at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:14 PM ----------

Or let's say Fontisian flips town, Scott/Waco gets killed at night, I am scum-firmed tomorrow and lynched, noone dies the next night.

There's at least 1 scum left because the game's still going. Now what?

13. Vira

High Score:
    Sorry, I didn't understand your question.

If you and Scott aren't the last scum, then I'll need to do a reread of the thread. Right now, probably Snow since he's barely posting any content.

A world where both Rubicon and Font flip town is a world I don’t want to be in. Again, probably Snow, but I’d have to reread the thread.

14. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Glad to be here, I was following along for a while Day 1, but wasn't able to much after that, so any summaries you guys can provide would be awesome.

Nope, sorry, I have no cop-check to help out with unfortunately

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

What I said amounts to 'let's see what the replacement does.'

I'm sure I elaborated on them at one point or another.

Also, my response to the Rubicon vote is null because I literally was not paying attention to who was voting where. Phone posting while my manager is giving me the stink eye will do that to you!

---------- Post automerged at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:04 ----------

WACO

tell me i'm scummy

16. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

@HF, you get a down-check in my book for not getting the answer correct here. Clearly the answer is A) move a wagon onto 'Von because he clearly scum...

Also, given the end of Day 2 from what I've seen, does this question not seem a little ironic in hindsight...

17. Citrus

Citrus First Year

On my phone now, I'll post a summary later if Noone else does

18. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

ninja'd:

That good enough Von?

I'm heading out, then to work, so will try to catch up as much as I can while at work tonight, and see if I can solve this.

When is End of Day?

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

20. Vira

High Score:
    I barely remember D1, but I can try to summarize D2:

Background: Seratin was lynched D1 and flipped as Mafia Rolecop, Newcomb was killed N1 and flipped as Town Vanilla, Font replaced MIA Blab midway through N1.

Due to Seratin’s lynching and flip the previous Day, D2 bandwagons were mostly based on that. Rubicon was targeted for being a last minute vote and town-reading Seratin. Font/Blab was initially looked at due to Rubicon’s insistence and Blab’s lurking, but Font’s vague and inconsistent reads made it worse. Fluff was also targeted for lurking and not giving reads on people.

In the last few hours of D2, the wagons were neck and neck until Fluff’s wagon fell out and it was between Rubicon and Font. About five or six people were in the thread in that last hour, posting every minute or so, so the thread was rocketing forward. It was tied 3-3 until Wei voted for Font, going off his read from earlier. Citrus, who was on Font’s wagon, unvoted and tied it up again as he tried to figure things out. Snow (who was on Fluff’s wagon) voted Font, and Citrus eventually followed suit, making it 5-3.

With one minute left, Font claimed she was the Vigilante and panic set in. Snow changed his vote to Rubicon, and just after the timer ended, Citrus did the same. Since Citrus was too late (the posting system wouldn’t let him post due to time constraint), the wagons tied 4-4, making it a no lynch. However, an FBI vote was enough to get Rubicon lynched, and he flipped as the Town 1-Shot Bulletproof. The people who didn’t vote were Jan, who was away, and Scott, who was MIA for nearly the entirety of D2.