1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    How have I been posting filler? o_O

Have you finished rereading the thread? If so, what are your reads on everyone other than Font?

2. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I do feel as though you've been asking easy, busywork-esh questions, Vira.

Just a little.

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Still no computer, but popping in to say that Waco needs more than this to impress. I want a readwall from him.

Fontisian, what made you want to shoot Jan?

Citrus, who is scum if fonti is town?

---------- Post automerged at 05:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:48 PM ----------

Snow, who is scum if fonti is scum? If she is town?

4. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    Can you point them out to me?

Also, are you still going to explain your reads today? D:

5. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Firstly:

Did you do that on purpose?

Also, I'd accuse you of being scum setting up a lynch on me but I have literally never gotten that feeling all game, so. ??? Although the scum!Von case practically writes itself after I shot town in the foot, which is GREAT, and if fontisian flips town I will literally lose my mind because after /I/ get lynched and flip town, it's gonna get ugly. Blah blah paranoia-induced thoughts blah, okay, I'm done.

Secondly! Reads and stuff. Small explanations. Minimum effort for maximum results. Something like that.

Zenzao, I've talked about. He's felt a little absent recently? I don't care much, though, he's still town.

Citrus' push on fontisian looks super genuine, he's asking people for their scumreads/possible teams with fontisian, and as scum he'd /probably/ pretend to be more suspicious of me? I'm not an especially difficult mislynch. Eh.

I like Jan vaguely and abstractly. One concrete thing I liked from him was his drawn out townread on Vira (which I agreed with), which is a reason I'm townreading both of them. I've actually read High Noon but I couldn't for the life of me remembering anything specific about Vira's play from there so I may review that. So, like. Weak townreads here.

fluff is mostly afk and stuff, didn't like his posts when he was posting. People say Scott had a towny Day 1, I should probably look over that again, but then he vanished and now we have a Waco, who has yet to reassure me that he doesn't crave human flesh.

And then fontisian's gonna fontisian. Jan highlighted a lot of my fluffy/micro-problems with blab, but here's some more stuff:

My scumread on him was a strong feeling, but it was due to subtle things I disliked about his play/posts. blab just seemed to lack town motivation.

I've been a little unfair to fontisian for basically shutting down and just auto-assuming she's scum, but after Rubicon flipped town I don't really feel like listening to her?? But I'll probably reread her posts again just to make sure I'm not being unreasonable.

---------- Post automerged at 18:02 ---------- Previous post was at 18:01 ----------

Look at that, Vira. A post especially for you.

6. fontisian

fontisian Slug Club Member

If Jan had claimed town bulletproof there with Rubicon's flip it would have been sooo bad that I would have believed him.

7. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Huh. For some reason I thought you posted more one-liner questions.

I take that accusation back.

8. fontisian

A combination of poe, wagon analysis, and not liking his reactions to me on Day 2.

---------- Post automerged at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

This feels very town. Reiterating that after I flip you should /not/ lynch Von.

---------- Post automerged at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

I think I'll use this game as a useful illustration of bad versus mafia in the future.

9. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Snark is actually the opposite of helpful in getting people to listen to you.

Just so you know. <3

10. fontisian

Snark is all I know.

11. Koalas

Koalas First Year ~ Prestige ~ DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Vote Count the Second

fontisian (3): Zenzao (#873), Citrus (#878), Snowvon (#879)
    Citrus (1): fontisian (#910)

Abstaining (4): His fluffiness, ScottPress, Vira, Jan

Majority is 5. Day 3 ends at this time.

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

Yeah, but I don't remember seein Eido ever use a double bulletproof, and given how much you used Eido's tendencies to justify your claim plus why you werent able to prove that last Night, it just feels inconsistent to me.

13. fontisian

Eido once used two town Joats and one safia Joat. I think a setup up of two town Bodyguards and one mafia Bodyguard, with a rolecop to help mafia avoid them, is plausible.

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

The Joat spam was to have a chance to avoid all those bullets flying around with mafia and sk night kp, i think.

3 bulletproofs in a game with a 1 time vigi and only mafia as other nightkp sounds unlikely.

..writing up my thoughts on Citrus at the moment, might take a while. playing a videomafia game while doing so.

15. fontisian

I think there was only one protect between the town joats, actually?

16. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I played a game on this forum that I'm almost positive was an eidolonic 12 man setup, and I was the town judge in that game. So that's what I was referring to when I said typically these games do have that kind of balancer for town starting at 12

17. fontisian

That was a Q game.

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Ah was it his setup? I just remember it being a small game (12 players)

19. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

Where I was 3P and he gave me his power after he died?

That was fun.

---------- Post automerged at 21:26 ---------- Previous post was at 21:22 ----------

Zenzaaaooo

Sing me the song of your people.

20. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Snow, I've been waiting and watching for more from most of the players, particularly Waco. Why he doesn't answer me about Fonti is something I don't like.

I'll do something more from desktop in a few hours.