1. DLP Flash Christmas Competition + Writing Marathon 2024!

Competition topic: Magical New Year!

Marathon goal? Crank out words!

Check the marathon thread or competition thread for details.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi there, Guest

Only registered users can really experience what DLP has to offer. Many forums are only accessible if you have an account. Why don't you register?
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Introducing for your Perusing Pleasure

New Thread Thursday
    +
    Shit Post Sunday

READ ME
    Dismiss Notice

Hannibal Mafia

Discussion in 'Little Italy' started by Koalas, Aug 9, 2015.

1. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

I can't wait to see this.

2. Vira

Vira Third Year ~ Prestige ~

High Score:
    May be? Are you sure Waco's town or aren't you?

3. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

About 80% sure, and if I'm wrong then someone else can probably tell me I'm wrong.

4. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I'm still alive?!

---------- Post automerged at 04:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

WOW scum just lost a mislynch LOL GG

I'll be back later, I seriously wasn't expecting to still be around.

5. H_A_Greene

H_A_Greene Unspeakable –§ Prestigious §– DLP Supporter

High Score:
    Is that so?

Fluff for his response/reaction to Citrus D1, general absence throughout the following Days. And Fonti reacting toward him.

Citrus because of something he may have slipped on earlier.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to take this with a pound of salt, my western friend.

Here. Run that through your thoughts and let me know how you feel when you're done.

Yeah, that's just one factor. Fonti begins her ruse on Scott here and later sways to defending Scott pretty hard(along with Wei but we now know Wei is town so is it really just Wine to shift us toward looking back and mislynching Scottaco?), and toward the end stating "don't lynch Scott or Zen".

You haven't greatly impressed me this game so far, Waco. If you flip town, my apologies. But for now you're my highest Scumread next to HF.

Vote Waco

---------- Post automerged at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 17:59 ----------

Man, this place died quicker than that one pilot that got canceled mid-commercial break.

Snow, thoughts re; Fonti flip, no deaths lastNight, Citrus/Jan/Waco?

---------- Post automerged at 19:25 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

EBWOP: And what I mean by the end of that is thoughts on Citrus, Jan, and Waco, not an implied team of Citrus/Jan/Waco :facepalm:

6. Citrus

Citrus First Year

I see 2 votes on Waco.

Vote: Waco Kid

Defend yourself or die

7. Vira

High Score:
    How can someone say you're wrong if you aren't providing a reason for your read? For an 80% sure read, your wording suggests you'd be happy to change it if someone tells you it's wrong. I don't know what you're trying to do.

8. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

If you want I could just claim and explain the info.

9. Vira

High Score:
    If you have info that you think can town confirm Waco, then let's hear it.

10. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Just got home from work, will read all your stuff as soon as i can, but 2 kittens just opened their eyes.
    will find time for you lot later, but you are just not as cute, sry.

before i ask in my qt anyway. does mafia have the option for a "no kill" in normal forum mafia setups? (in video mafia they don't, but i have not played enough forum games to know how it is handled here).

11. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Most likely scum can no kill
    Don't claim yet fluffiness, I want at least a defense from Waco first (or let 12 hours go by, we have 72 hours today right?)

12. Waco Kid

Waco Kid Groundskeeper

If you insist.

As for you question re: Scott, without any extra insight into Scott's play other than my own suspicions, I simply think he was being pretty literal. He said he liked some of Rubicon's reads. You pointed out the differences in you post/question, but on the other hand, of Scott's top town reads, the top 2 that appear somewhere on Rubicon's list are are town reads for Rubi. They both have HF near the bottom and have blab in their scum reads (albeit on different degrees).

Given that you said Rubicon deserved suspicion for his reads at that time, and Scott did as well for his comments, have you re-evaluated that thought given Rubicon's flip?

Given Fontisian's flip I'm inclined to take anything she said with a a massive grain of salt. Admittedly I know I'm town, which you likely can't know for sure as I do, but I whole-heartily believe that if Fontisian was singling out a an easily mis-lynchable slot such as mine, it's pretty clear she's setting a smokescreen to help out her remaining teammate.

Zen: Good, given my time constraints and thus lack of posts so far, I'd be inclined to look upon poorly upon anyone who was given me plaudits so far.

13. Citrus

Citrus First Year

That sounded really wordy and like a bunch of filler.

Who are we lynching if not you today? Why them? What if they flip town? Why isn't it a good idea to lynch you today, especially if you're a strong scumread for a lot of us (or your slot is anyway)

---------- Post automerged 08-24-2015 at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-23-2015 at 09:48 PM ----------

*crickets*

14. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

I dont think there are a lot of reason to take Fontisians reads this game into account. She is good enough to push on a madfia partner or defend a town just to fuck with our heads.

Snowvon
    If you assume Von is mafia, then you assume he helped initiating a wagon on his parter while his other partner was already the main wagon. Instead of just tunneling on a town.
    I would have most likely not made my blab case, if he had not pushed on it, that dark night in the dinning hall, during d1.
    I didn't like blab, but I made my small case after Von pointed out how much he dislikes him (and Rubicon voiced his willingness to lynch blab as well).

Other than that his gameplay in the early game felt completly different to his play in Narutomafia.

Scott as well as Vira got a lot of townpoints for voting on Seratin EoD1, before it was decided.

Now that we know both wagons were mafia the towncred for those late-ish votes are diminished, esp since they both preferred a Newcomb kill that day, until they switched.

Fluffs biggest problems outside of the inactivity for most of the game is the fact that fonti pulled her vote when there was a possibility for Fluff to die.
    But we have a claim incoming there .. lets wait and see what is happening.

Citrus or Zenzao are only a paranoia world for me at this point.

15. Vaimes

Vaimes Fifth Year

16. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

Frankly, i'm voting Snow because Waco is probably town, and I'm just going up my list of non townreads.

17. Jan

Jan Fourth Year

Somehow only just now realized that Von. #965

No, it was not on purpose. Played Videomafia that night, followed up with a fun Skypecall that prevented me from working on that post non stop.

I can't stop the mindmeld, it might be fate.
    I am just more into autumn colours, where you use the full force of the rainbow.

I hope you have more than the one check fluff. :)

18. Citrus

Citrus First Year

You know, it'd be nice if people, ya know, posted when they were up for a lynch. Then maybe we wouldn't just sit on our hands for the rest of the day

19. Fluffiness

Fluffiness DA Member

It would, wouldn't it?

20. Citrus

Citrus First Year

Fluffiness, want to go ahead and claim then? Or waiting on something specific?

If you think Waco is town and you have something along those lines it'd be better to just say it then wait for Waco to show up again I guess

---------- Post automerged at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

He's hardcore doing the lurk thing that the Blab/Fontisian slot did though